Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree805Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

If anyone has a new or used KO Propo KR-409S reciever for sale please let me know. I need one and would greatly appreciate it. Spread the word spread the love.

Thanks,
Brandon
Old 12-29-2011, 02:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

http://youtu.be/9CgqzgmxBJ8?hd=1
Getting ready for TCS 2012
Old 12-29-2011, 07:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R1wurks
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star-You won't qualify for the A Main unless you wire up that motor
Old 12-29-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Thanks Albert and Jeff! Speedtech rocks!
Old 12-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
Thanks Albert and Jeff! Speedtech rocks!
You're welcome Cuda!

btw, just got a few more of these guys in

Old 12-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stitchy
You're welcome Cuda!

btw, just got a few more of these guys in

After last night at TQ, I think you will have a few more peeps hitting you up for those

By far the easiest way to get into 12th Scale Racing.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Tom, got your message and got you covered.

2 RM01s left!
Old 12-29-2011, 09:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by R1wurks
Hate to be the bearer of bad new but TCS General rule #27

Motor Fan Rule: The use of any manufacturer’s cooling fan is legal. However, the fan must be no larger than 1.5 in. by 1.5 in. 40mm is 1.575 inches.

Make sure to add the TA05 motor brace back on the side too. I got popped for that at Nationals and had to scramble to find one to put on was told I would be DQ'ed if I could not find one.

Panda
Old 12-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)

Tech did the same for me. No 40mm fans, motor guard must be on and no spacers on it. Also the fan must run off the receiver as well.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lbckevin
Tech did the same for me. No 40mm fans, motor guard must be on and no spacers on it. Also the fan must run off the receiver as well.
Fans can run off the battery also. Look under general rules item #27.

Are the Tamiya type A premount tires going to show up soon? If there are not any identifying marks on the premounts how will tech inspection know which insert is inside?

Finding Tamiya stuff is really a pain in the ass sometimes. Plus with the closure for inventory it's not like it can be ordered directly from TA.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Let's do this!

It's been one hell of a month for me.
Good news on a bunch of fronts for F1.

First, going to brushless has been a much debated, no brainer move in my opinion and finally in place for TCS. Excellent! I made the conversion on my F1 cars within a week. This also prompted me to push the rules on my local tracks and they all seem on board and I believe will help this class grow bigger on a local level.

Sean at TQ, Lightfoot, & Panda have been a world of knowledge to get my cars set up to compete at a high level and I am forever grateful.

And then... there was a little rumor going around over the past few weeks and it's confirmed on the TCS website. Boom! A TCS race at my local track for the first time ever! Jackson R/C in Jackson, NJ on July 22nd! Dreams do come true! This might be just what I need to push F1 even further.

jacksonRCracing.com

If you live locally, or want to travel for a great event, you don't want to miss it. We held the ROAR on-road paved Nats last summer and, aside from a tornado touching down on day 2 , it turned out to be a super-fantasitcal spectacular event! Book your flights now!

Last edited by iknowjoe; 12-30-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iknowjoe

First, going to brushless has been a much debated, no brainer move in my opinion and finally in place for TCS. Excellent! I made the conversion on my F1 cars within a week. This also prompted me to push the rules on my local tracks and they all seem on board and I believe will help this class grow bigger on a local level.

Sean at TQ, Lightfoot, & Panda have been a world of knowledge to get my cars set up to compete at a high level and I am forever grateful.

And then... there was a little rumor going around over the past few weeks and it's confirmed on the TCS website. Boom! A TCS race at my local track for the first time ever! Jackson R/C in Jackson, NJ on January 22nd! Dreams do come true! This might be just what I need to push F1 even further.

jacksonRCracing.com

If you live locally, or want to travel for a great event, you don't want to miss it. We held the ROAR on-road paved Nats last summer and, aside from a tornado touching down on day 2 , it turned out to be a super-fantasitcal spectacular event! Book your flights now!
I think I am game for this! Home track - woo hoo.

Is there a snow plow?
Old 12-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MDawson
I think I am game for this! Home track - woo hoo.

Is there a snow plow?
Crap... I meant July 22nd... think I got Middle River on my mind.
Thanks Dawson for the correction.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by maxepower
Holiday schedule: Tamiya track

I plan on opening the track tomorrow(Wednesday) around 10:00am., so not sure on turnout but that's my plan. I will close early around 2:00p.m. the plan was to go to TQ Raceway afterwards when they open.

Thursday: we may have the track open all day but this is pending.

Friday: still pending.

Saturday: is the usual time!

Sunday: pending

Monday: pending

Sorry for all the pending but that's all the information I have for now!
Any confirmation on the Tamiya Track being open this Sunday and Monday? If open, what time?

Thanks,
Buzzerbro
Old 01-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by iknowjoe

And then... there was a little rumor going around over the past few weeks and it's confirmed on the TCS website. Boom! A TCS race at my local track for the first time ever! Jackson R/C in Jackson, NJ on July 22nd! Dreams do come true! This might be just what I need to push F1 even further.

jacksonRCracing.com

Track looks fantastic Joe. Would be awesome for F1 and GT-1. Congrats on getting a TCS race. If I am not traveling overseas at that time, that is a road trip I would like to make. Would be fun to run against my old buddy Mr. Dawson if he promises not to beat me to badly.

Panda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.