R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2005, 09:28 AM   #22441
Tech Master
 
Pyramid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: ID
Posts: 1,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _cyclops_
want to save some money, i'm still on school and stuff
If 'stuff' include how to save the most out of a date.. Goldfinger is the best available person you should asked for advise he has much more ways than what he did on his S710 above
Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:54 AM   #22442
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Posts: 478
Send a message via ICQ to _cyclops_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid
If 'stuff' include how to save the most out of a date.. Goldfinger is the best available person you should asked for advise he has much more ways than what he did on his S710 above

Haha lol, i gues talking about that new dremel on your date isn't the right way to go right?! :P
_cyclops_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:01 AM   #22443
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _cyclops_
Haha lol, i gues talking about that new dremel on your date isn't the right way to go right?! :P
Cyclops, on the past few year after I met Pyramid, my kungfu became better and better, more variable too
So I guess he was the one..
BTW.. we lost the Maha Guru .. is it ?
Where is he now ?
GoldFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:31 AM   #22444
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Posts: 478
Send a message via ICQ to _cyclops_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldFinger
Cyclops, on the past few year after I met Pyramid, my kungfu became better and better, more variable too
So I guess he was the one..
BTW.. we lost the Maha Guru .. is it ?
Where is he now ?

I'm missing D also... no reply from that dude.. wonder what got into him :P
_cyclops_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:44 AM   #22445
Tech Elite
 
stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 3,273
Send a message via AIM to stefan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp27
Depends upon the track, sometime short, sometimes long.

Cheers, Mark.

Mark, I have just downloaded your FAQ book. Great stuff, even for a Mugen driver

I noticed one thing though. You are describing Marvel Mystery Oil as a good after run oil. This is correct but not entirely.

MMO has no rust inhibitors, but MMO air tool oil does.

I learned it the hard way

Jim Hottinger of Paris Racing pointed me towards MMO air tool oil and it's awesome....
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 03:46 PM   #22446
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan
Mark, I have just downloaded your FAQ book. Great stuff, even for a Mugen driver

I noticed one thing though. You are describing Marvel Mystery Oil as a good after run oil. This is correct but not entirely.

MMO has no rust inhibitors, but MMO air tool oil does.

I learned it the hard way

Jim Hottinger of Paris Racing pointed me towards MMO air tool oil and it's awesome....
Thanks Stefan! glad it can also be of use to others. Glenn Cauley also added quite a bit of info and worked wonders on the presentation of the FAQ.
I think the Marvel Mystery Oil must come from Glenn, but I'll add your update to the next edition.

Thanks for the input, Mark.
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:59 PM   #22447
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 29
Default

hi guys please some one explain me how to built new rcc shocks? After i put the oil i closed the bottom but still too much rebound after self bleeding. Is this the way?
gokhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:30 AM   #22448
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhan
hi guys please some one explain me how to built new rcc shocks? After i put the oil i closed the bottom but still too much rebound after self bleeding. Is this the way?
Go here:-

http://3hobby.net/modules.php?name=N...rder=0&thold=0

Then click on the little picture of the shocks to read the full article..
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 06:37 AM   #22449
jag
Tech Master
 
jag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: So. Florida
Posts: 1,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _cyclops_
I'm missing D also... no reply from that dude.. wonder what got into him :P

He's probably busy delivering tofu.

I finally figured out where he got his name from.
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 08:21 AM   #22450
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Posts: 478
Send a message via ICQ to _cyclops_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sow&Steady
Go here:-

http://3hobby.net/modules.php?name=N...rder=0&thold=0

Then click on the little picture of the shocks to read the full article..

Nice article dude!
_cyclops_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 02:59 PM   #22451
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
He's probably busy delivering tofu.

I finally figured out where he got his name from.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:00 PM   #22452
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _cyclops_
Nice article dude!
Thanks man.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:56 PM   #22453
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 29
Default

Thanks dude
gokhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:04 PM   #22454
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5
Default

hi guys, i just got my serpent 710 2 days ago and i got the front diff.....
i need some help putting the front diff together, its a bit diffrent then the read diff that comes with the car
thanks in advance
vintage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:29 PM   #22455
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Somwhere under the Rainbow
Posts: 23
Default

anyone know where if there is front cva for the 710? part#? i have snap my thread on the dogbone-outdrive when change tire
sokevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 705 J_Longbrake Nitro On-Road 4252 02-23-2015 12:34 AM
WTB: NIB Serpent 710 aN4rK1 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 06-16-2006 09:23 PM
Serpent 835 JFCJ R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 02-20-2005 09:29 PM
Trade in Your Old Serpent 710 Parts for New Serpent 710 Parts fast_it710 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-17-2004 12:27 AM
Serpent Impulse w/MT-12 and Serpent Starter box - cheap Solara R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 03-07-2003 03:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:21 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net