R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2005, 01:17 AM   #21691
Tech Master
 
Pyramid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: ID
Posts: 1,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitracer
Nice track. wish I could come over.

Chris
Hi `Bruce`, don`t give too much excuses.. if you want to come I`m sure you can find the time.
Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 10:25 PM   #21692
Tech Fanatic
 
kitracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: hong kong
Posts: 986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid
Hi `Bruce`, don`t give too much excuses.. if you want to come I`m sure you can find the time.
yo man.
I know but my application for RC travel have to be 4 month ahead, otherwise the boss(wife) will be very unhappy and that mean HELL
__________________
Nitro-x Tomorrow Fuel today
Blitz body the champion choice
kitracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 11:12 AM   #21693
Tech Master
 
Pyramid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: ID
Posts: 1,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitracer
yo man.
I know but my application for RC travel have to be 4 month ahead, otherwise the boss(wife) will be very unhappy and that mean HELL

not 4 months lah.. that's too much.. we 'may' have bigger one on August or September, will let you know as early as possible.
Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:12 PM   #21694
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,165
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Attention Serpent 710 drivers huge parts lot on the 4 sale thread & 710 roller also the thread is under Mongoose kit with 4mm k factory chasis
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 03:30 PM   #21695
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 314
Default

Greetings!

Could someone please tell me how I can protect my receiver from dirt/moisture? Ive read that a lot of guys use ballons. Could someone post a picture please? How do you seal the leads where they enter the ballon?


Many thanks in advance
fulcrum2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 04:24 PM   #21696
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulcrum2
Greetings!

Could someone please tell me how I can protect my receiver from dirt/moisture? Ive read that a lot of guys use ballons. Could someone post a picture please? How do you seal the leads where they enter the ballon?


Many thanks in advance
Head over to 3hobby.net and look here :-

http://3hobby.net/modules.php?name=N...rticle&sid=216
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 05:39 PM   #21697
Tech Regular
 
JustRace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 339
Default Welcome Niketa to the 710 Family

Niketa finally broke down and got a 710.

Welcome Niketa!!!

http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/e/lee_ebay/Tino.htm
JustRace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:34 AM   #21698
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRace
Niketa finally broke down and got a 710.

Welcome Niketa!!!

http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/e/lee_ebay/Tino.htm

Yeah! Great job FLee! Bring 'em all on board.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:06 AM   #21699
Tech Regular
 
JustRace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sow&Steady
Yeah! Great job FLee! Bring 'em all on board.
Sow...now the pressure is on to do better than 18th We'll leave that for the Mugen and Kyosho drivers. Sorry Mark Double agent!! LOL
JustRace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:23 AM   #21700
Tech Elite
 
markp27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 4,069
Send a message via ICQ to markp27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRace
Sow...now the pressure is on to do better than 18th We'll leave that for the Mugen and Kyosho drivers. Sorry Mark Double agent!! LOL
Such treachery!!! bring them out and line them up against the wall!!!
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 02:26 PM   #21701
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRace
Sow...now the pressure is on to do better than 18th We'll leave that for the Mugen and Kyosho drivers. Sorry Mark Double agent!! LOL
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 02:27 PM   #21702
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp27
Such treachery!!! bring them out and line them up against the wall!!!
OK, I've got my guns out too.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 03:53 AM   #21703
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 38
CVDs and Pro wheelaxles

Hardware question ! Serpent CVD vs. 3Racing CVD vs. pro wheelaxles :

Are they worth the investment? do you find you break fewer driveshafts with either of these parts? I ran cvd s on my r40 and I liked the fact that if you hit hard, instead of breaking clean like standard shafts they bend, allowing you to eventually finish your race.



ps I m not at the stage where I ll actually notice the difference in performance, I am only worried about durability.
Benzoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:16 AM   #21704
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzoil
Hardware question ! Serpent CVD vs. 3Racing CVD vs. pro wheelaxles :

Are they worth the investment? do you find you break fewer driveshafts with either of these parts? I ran cvd s on my r40 and I liked the fact that if you hit hard, instead of breaking clean like standard shafts they bend, allowing you to eventually finish your race.



ps I m not at the stage where I ll actually notice the difference in performance, I am only worried about durability.
Hi,

The cvd's are more durable then the normal axles.

For the performens: 99% of the people out there racing won't notice the difference!
Those who do feel it, are the Pro drivers.

Bye
840918001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:39 PM   #21705
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: lost...
Posts: 2,854
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

What happened to InitialD? Don't see him posting lately
__________________
Sometimes I post just to look at Kraig's avatar
RoyU is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 705 J_Longbrake Nitro On-Road 4252 02-23-2015 12:34 AM
WTB: NIB Serpent 710 aN4rK1 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 06-16-2006 09:23 PM
Serpent 835 JFCJ R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 02-20-2005 09:29 PM
Trade in Your Old Serpent 710 Parts for New Serpent 710 Parts fast_it710 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-17-2004 12:27 AM
Serpent Impulse w/MT-12 and Serpent Starter box - cheap Solara R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 03-07-2003 03:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:21 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net