R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Like Tree7Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #4936
Tech Elite
 
rx7ttlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,521
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS Motorsport View Post



Ok, I think the first prototypes will be around $750-1000 a piece, you will also need the entire drivetrain, suspension, fueltank, and some small plastics from the NT1.
So, still interested?.
Sure, I pay shipping lol.
__________________
|Team Xray | RC America |MAX Engines | Hudy |Jaco | KO PROPO |"From Slovakia with Love" T3 | Team Timezone |

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:15 PM   #4937
Tech Master
 
DS Motorsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,440
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

One car sold already without showing any pictures.
I think Xray should hire me.
__________________
P1-RC.com
DS Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #4938
Tech Elite
 
rx7ttlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,521
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS Motorsport View Post
One car sold already without showing any pictures.
I think Xray should hire me.
no, I ment. you pay for the cost of the kit. I pay for the shipping from your door to mine. Best guess what, 50 Us dollars? lol
__________________
|Team Xray | RC America |MAX Engines | Hudy |Jaco | KO PROPO |"From Slovakia with Love" T3 | Team Timezone |

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #4939
Tech Master
 
DS Motorsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,440
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

You want me to go bankrupt even before my first car hit's the streets?
I think that is more the american way of running a racing team, like US F1. Just kidding.
__________________
P1-RC.com
DS Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #4940
Tech Elite
 
rx7ttlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,521
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS Motorsport View Post
You want me to go bankrupt even before my first car hit's the streets?
I think that is more the american way of running a racing team, like US F1. Just kidding.
Nope, you have to prove that the concept is viable... You think lola had 20 customer cars their first year? I just said that I would help you out by testing. Since the USDM tracks are different than eu tracks. lol

Don't knock countries, I might have to inquire if you guys even have or have had a F1 team.... I think amsterdam is more famous for other things like hookers, weed and similar things roflmao
__________________
|Team Xray | RC America |MAX Engines | Hudy |Jaco | KO PROPO |"From Slovakia with Love" T3 | Team Timezone |

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #4941
Tech Master
 
DS Motorsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,440
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Of course, I understand, was just joking around.
I'm not planning on making the car readably available.
People are already complaining that the Capricorn car is too expensive, I think mine will be around double the price of the Capricorn car.
If I will actually have the car made and do some testing with it, it will be because I want to learn from the project. All the little steps you would have to take if you want to design and produce a high tech product.
I'm also planning to use it as a sort of showcase of what I'm capable off when I'm applying for an internship in 2011.

Off course the Dutch have had an F1 Team, Spyker F1, how could you not know that, they have some legendary achievements.

Amsterdam is great, but I understand the drugs and prostitute stuff is kind of weird to foreigners.
It seems to work though.
All the paints fumes I inhaled today are more dangerous as the weed, if you ask me.

Btw, do you happen to know this guy:
http://www.dpcars.net/home/index.htm
He's also in Portland, the stuff he does has been a real inspiration to me.
Basically made me decide to do Mechanical engineering and learn the Cad programs and all.
__________________
P1-RC.com
DS Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #4942
Tech Elite
 
rx7ttlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,521
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS Motorsport View Post
Of course, I understand, was just joking around.
I'm not planning on making the car readably available.
People are already complaining that the Capricorn car is too expensive, I think mine will be around double the price of the Capricorn car.
If I will actually have the car made and do some testing with it, it will be because I want to learn from the project. All the little steps you would have to take if you want to design and produce a high tech product.
I'm also planning to use it as a sort of showcase of what I'm capable off when I'm applying for an internship in 2011.

Off course the Dutch have had an F1 Team, Spyker F1, how could you not know that, they have some legendary achievements.

Amsterdam is great, but I understand the drugs and prostitute stuff is kind of weird to foreigners.
It seems to work though.
All the paints fumes I inhaled today are more dangerous as the weed, if you ask me.

Btw, do you happen to know this guy:
http://www.dpcars.net/home/index.htm
He's also in Portland, the stuff he does has been a real inspiration to me.
Basically made me decide to do Mechanical engineering and learn the Cad programs and all.
I was just teasing, and trust me. Ppl know more about your weed than your F1 team lmao. Spyker F1 2007 record I think tied the worst finishing team. 14 dnf's. I wouldn't be standing on a soap box about that if I were you lol. I don't bring up scott speed, lol. I have a red bull can signed by him. But its kinda a secret so that no one throws how much he sucked in my face lol. I don't know the guy. Seen the cars at the track etc.
__________________
|Team Xray | RC America |MAX Engines | Hudy |Jaco | KO PROPO |"From Slovakia with Love" T3 | Team Timezone |

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #4943
Tech Master
 
DS Motorsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,440
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

But ey, we were there competing.

Haha, Scott Speed, I believe he tested with us in Formula Renault.
There he was pretty good, won both championships in 04.
__________________
P1-RC.com
DS Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #4944
Tech Elite
 
rx7ttlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,521
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS Motorsport View Post
But ey, we were there competing.

Haha, Scott Speed, I believe he tested with us in Formula Renault.
There he was pretty good, won both championships in 04.
you can't just say yeah we were there. if your kicking ass in F1 that's something. That's like saying I went to the prom. Vs I took the prom queen home and....... lol
__________________
|Team Xray | RC America |MAX Engines | Hudy |Jaco | KO PROPO |"From Slovakia with Love" T3 | Team Timezone |

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #4945
Tech Master
 
DS Motorsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,440
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Haha, true, true.
__________________
P1-RC.com
DS Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #4946
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,056
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Low
Attached Thumbnails
Xray NT1-pictures-685.jpg   Xray NT1-pictures-689.jpg   Xray NT1-pictures-687.jpg  
Got the grip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #4947
Tech Elite
 
rx7ttlm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,521
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got the grip View Post
Low
concerns, serpent shocks, xray drive train lol.. they might fight each other leading to a dnf
__________________
|Team Xray | RC America |MAX Engines | Hudy |Jaco | KO PROPO |"From Slovakia with Love" T3 | Team Timezone |

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #4948
Tech Elite
 
Riketsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 2,514
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Riketsu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got the grip View Post
Low

Awesome man. What fuel tank is that?
__________________
eBay user id: riketsukirai
Riketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:15 AM   #4949
Tech Elite
 
aussies1129's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: LAND DOWN UNDER
Posts: 3,485
Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riketsu View Post
Awesome man. What fuel tank is that?
that looks very similar to a team magic fuel tank?
__________________
Proudly supported by......
Premier Model Supplies Pty Ltd
H.E.I AUSTRALIA
XRAY*****PRO-LINE*****HUDY*****
-----FUTABA-----NOVAROSSI-----
aussies1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:39 AM   #4950
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: www.moorebankraceway.com
Posts: 5,119
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got the grip View Post
Low
wow! great work!
TomB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS - NEW !!!! XRAY NT18T and XRAY NT18 plus HUDY micro truck starter box w/ battery Omarko Australia For Sale/Trade 2 06-25-2008 08:47 PM
Xray T2, Brushed Motor Combo, Setup Tools, Xray Springs, Bodies etc... GroffBall R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 13 09-23-2007 08:53 PM
WTB: NIB Xray T1FK05 & Xray Teflon coated aluminum Shock Body Adam.A Australia Wanted to Buy 4 01-02-2007 03:30 PM
WTB: Xray T1FK05 & Xray Teflon coated aluminum Shock Body Adam.A R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 1 12-30-2006 03:26 PM
XRAY sedan spring kit / XRAY multi-diff / PRS 114t spur / RR 64p pinions / Stratus evostyle R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 12-19-2006 09:33 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:46 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net