Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Tech Master

Scott thanks . Does this mean that the higher the number the more alkerman effect you would have?? The one that is marked 12 would have the greatist effect and the one marked 10 would have the least??
Old 10-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrohead5300
Hello guys I just purchased a WC Edition V-RRR while putting it togather I noticed on the servo saver I had three different bottom halfs that I could put on. One bottom had the number 12 the next one had the number 11 and the last one had the number 10 . What does this mean?? Will putting on a different bottom half affect the alkerman steering effect??
From what I know, the #10 gives you lots of steering and is recommended for use with small technical tracks. The #11 is neutral. The #12 has lesser steering and is recommended for big flowing tracks. Start using #11 since it's neutral and take if from there if you need more steering or less steering... Just my 2 cents...
Old 10-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Thanks for your help Gentlemen!!
Old 10-14-2007, 03:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hi guys,
if i using 50k rear diff on technical track, what are the main different compare by using 30k rear.
currently, i using kyosho solid axcle.
cheers
Old 10-15-2007, 06:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default rear wing position

Hi guys

what effect does the rear position make to the cars setup?
our rules say the wing most not overhang past the rear bootlid by more than 10mm.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mrgsr
Hi guys

what effect does the rear position make to the cars setup?
our rules say the wing most not overhang past the rear bootlid by more than 10mm.
The further back your wing is the more downforce. Think of it like a lever. you will have more leverage and force the further back and less force the closer to the rear window. Like if you use a hammer and choke up on the handle, you have less force. If you use the end of the handle, you have more force. I don't know if this was a very good example to use, but those are the basic physics of the rear wing placement. However it would be more of a medium to fine tuning aid.

If you have the extra holes drilled for it, try the wing full forward and drive a tank of fuel, then put the wing full rear and note the changes. This way you will know when you need to make changes at a race. Hope this helped and good luck!
Old 10-15-2007, 03:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Was wondering why the RRR WC Evo has different offset tires and the normal RRR keeps it the same? Or am i mistakin?
Old 10-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by grabs39
Was wondering why the RRR WC Evo has different offset tires and the normal RRR keeps it the same? Or am i mistakin?
They are both the same with a rear offset if you are having issues finding the red box tires from kyosho you can check into the twister brand the rim is identical to the kyosho & they carry a 2mm offset for the kyosho the rims are very sturdy
Old 10-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Tech Addict

Arrow

Originally Posted by GMartinez
They are both the same with a rear offset if you are having issues finding the red box tires from kyosho you can check into the twister brand the rim is identical to the kyosho & they carry a 2mm offset for the kyosho the rims are very sturdy
Hey G,

Where can you get the 2mm offset Twister tires for the rear? I currently purchased some off from eBay but the rear was 0 offset.

Thanks.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Just got a RRR WC Evo. Any recommendations on freeing up the drivetrain while new? ie. cleaning out bearings, what glue to use for the break pads? And are the regular RRR part compadable with the wc evo? If anyone has suggestions id appreciate! Thanks John g
Old 10-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just got a RRR WC Evo. Any recommendations on freeing up the drivetrain while new? ie. cleaning out bearings, what glue to use for the break pads? And are the regular RRR part compadable with the wc evo? If anyone has suggestions id appreciate! Thanks John g
RRR Evo and RRR WCE have the exact same new plastics, mostly with a B after the part number, the only difference is the 2 speed shaft, brake pulley hub, longer front CVD shafts and radio tray.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JRRobiso
Hey G,

Where can you get the 2mm offset Twister tires for the rear? I currently purchased some off from eBay but the rear was 0 offset.

Thanks.

twistertiresusa.com
Old 10-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Alot of the parts are comparable....first off all I recommend using softest settings on your belts this helps alot....definitely clean out your bearings preferably with brake cleaner then see if you can find REM OIL you can usually find this at walmart in the gun area because it is gun oil..it is very light and great for the bearings...

Some things that the previous poster failed to mention was the Evo comes with new upgraded shocks that are much better than the standard RRR shocks, new springs...more adjustments on the upper rear bulkheads for camber gain and roll center and much more..Oh yea hollow middle shaft, Titanuim nitrade shock shafts and theres more.....if I am missing something which I probably am anyone else that follows this thread can add please do
Old 10-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Tech Addict

Arrow

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
twistertiresusa.com
Thanks for the web address. It looks like their website is still under construction (temporary homepage). I guess the only way I could order from them is by email at the moment.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Tech Addict

Exclamation Twister Tires Seller

Does anyone know who else sells the Twister tires?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.