Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 10:21 PM
Tech Adept

Default Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/products...rrr_evo-j.html
Old 04-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Can someone translate this please? Arigato!
Old 04-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Tech Elite

released in June

but cannot understand the rest japanese wording
Old 04-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Tech Master

i like the new upper deck layout
Old 04-27-2006, 11:37 PM
RRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Try using this translation services. Cut and paste the url in the translate a web field and choose Japanese to English

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Old 04-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Can someone translate this please? Arigato!
The belt drive 4WD touring car which controls 2004 IFMAR1/10GP touring car world championship furthermore maturing. Maintenance characteristic for encounter furthermore improvement e.g., with simple procedure removal and re-installation of the main shaft is made possible. As a vertical ranging throttle servo layout improvement maintenance characteristic. Adopting the mechanic plate of new layout. Fully loading the idea which is useful with encounter e.g., gauge function of the left and right position of a vessel's helm can be given by meat pulling out form and angle. To modify the part form above the rear bulkhead, selection of the upper arm pivot from the former 2 places in 5 places. From also the setting which decreases camber rate of change is possible. The brake rotor of the both sides grinding finish, promising preeminent damping force and the highest braking feeling with adoption of the teflon brake pad. With modification of constitution of aluminum brake hub adoption and the brake rotor and the pulley actualizing the damping force maintenance which does not change from opening of race/lace to goal. To take a second look the gear and the material etc. of the main shaft, substantial improvement the durability of drive type. Adopting the inside diameter 13 Φ damper springs of new rate, setting degree of freedom improvement. 2nd gear A/T standard equipment.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Tech Elite

so the 'low CG' was a gimmick? since now the throttle servo is in standup position again.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The first champion of the world machine which it should commemorate, achieving further maturing! Because it became the champion of the world, saying, it does not loosen the hand of development. True 摯 attitude only of such a capital trade, evolved the GP touring car world championship first champion machine. Just capital trade is thick not to spare the know-how whose is thrown the result which "V-ONE RRR Evo. It has breathed "in every nook and cranny. From it does again to stare the section from the point of view which rule is made encounter, structure and layout, furthermore even in the material prejudice being thorough. Durability and maintenance characteristic above the champion of the world machine, everything of setting corresponding power was learned. The machine which is chosen because very this wins. The design which stares the world, offers best speed to アナタ.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

finally some new springs....
Old 04-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default rrr evo

hmm... minor changes,, which is good.. dnt like the throttle servo up again... kawahara has this conversion since last year.. new springs are great... let's wait for the hobby show on may.. i think wce is still a great package
Old 04-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Tech Master

So is this kit a step above the current V one RRR WC Team Edition
Old 04-28-2006, 01:59 AM
Tech Addict

if you have already put all the option parts onto your wce then i wouldnt bother with the evo. just my opinion........
Old 04-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ae_ntc3
if you have already put all the option parts onto your wce then i wouldnt bother with the evo. just my opinion........

agreed with that...

neverhteless, we'll wait how the profomance of this evo
Old 04-28-2006, 02:39 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by FW-05RR
So is this kit a step above the current V one RRR WC Team Edition
Don't think so.
Look at the front shockbar and the 2 speed, they are from the standard RRR not the WCE

We'll to wait for the RRR-EVO-WCE.
Old 04-28-2006, 03:05 AM
Tech Elite

Sale day: 2006 June sale schedule

(1) Hmmmmm... I wonder if this means that the RRR and WCE will go out of production. Refer to #6 below.

(2) How would you like go get T-Boned in the receiver? And those wires? Just lovely! What ingenuity!

(3) Looks like they've got SPARX's steering servo mod on the upper deck! Way to go SPARX!!!

(4) Converting your existing RRR or WCE to an EVO is easy - but as mentioned above, why would you? Shocks perhaps.

(5) If you buy an EVO, my first suggestion would be to laydown the steering servo.

(6) What the heck! Just convert the thing to a WCE. (Once it comes out, we'll show you how to do it at the V1RRR Knowledge Base!)

I'm not sure what to make of this. Either:

A. They are trying to extend the life of the RRR by making what they claim to be incremental improvements.

B. They are out of ideas with respect to coming up with a better car.

C. "A" plus they are in the process of developing a better car, it's just not ready yet.

D. The V-ONE RRR is already the best car on the planet and it's not possible to come up with something better.

We'll see. Mark your calendars!! If you find any other info on the RRR EVO, please post it or a link to it in this thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.