Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated 1/8 scale Truggy Info and Tips

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The triangles face the knuckle. The longer bushings goes under the knuckle, which means the triangle will face upward into the knuckle. The shorter bushings go on top of the knuckle so the triangle will face downward into the knuckle.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dragracechief
Stick with the AE tank for now, I have 2 and have had no issues with either. If you have to, switch when you are done. I think I may have read that some HB guys had some issues with some D8T tanks but I could be wrong.
yes, they have problems with the plastic nipple thing that holds the clunk, it leaks causing tuning headaches. when i ran HB, i had 5 tanks and non had that issue (even had a 6th one i ran on my OD team buggy), then my dad switched to HB and both of his tanks have had that issue, no big deal, just run fuel line straight through, problem solved, Losi or Venom fuel line is best.

Originally Posted by ajj
I like my X2CRT tank...
jammin tanks never break... had one for a year and a half with zero issues, best tank by far.

sorry about posting in AE thread, i dont know much about AE, just know those fuel tanks
Old 03-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Mikey Hudson
The triangles face the knuckle. The longer bushings goes under the knuckle, which means the triangle will face upward into the knuckle. The shorter bushings go on top of the knuckle so the triangle will face downward into the knuckle.

oh, so im going to have to put the bushing on top with the triangle side facing downwards on top than because i have the triangle side facing up with the short bushing ?

i could of sworn though the pic was showing the short bushing on top with the traingle facing upwards .
Old 03-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Tech Prophet

oh, so im going to have to put the short bushing on top with the triangle side facing downwards on top than because i have the triangle side facing up with the short bushing ?

i could of sworn though the pic was showing the short bushing on top with the traingle facing upwards .

i do have the long bushing on the bottom right.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Tech Regular

That is correct. Not sure why the pic would show it facing up
Old 03-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Tech Prophet

That is correct. Not sure why the pic would show it facing up

thanks, yea i was looking on the right side of the pic with the steering knuckle where it looked like the bushing had the triangle facing upwards on top with the short bushing
Old 03-20-2011, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

The triangle part lock into the hub if you look at it.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Prophet

on, page 10 im putting the castor bushings in the red and blue ones well the picture shows that the blue bushing has the number facing down but its not sloped down like the picture shows its flat on top ?

the red one looks the same also.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tc5 man
on, page 10 im putting the castor bushings in the red and blue ones well the picture shows that the blue bushing has the number facing down but its not sloped down like the picture shows its flat on top ?

the red one looks the same also.
dude it isn't that hard just follow the directions the way it is ,in the manual ur making this whole process of putting togther painfull for everyone on this forum , u should have gotten the losi t 2.0 when it was a roller so all u had to do was install the motor and the electronics .............u should have been the first day u got it shouldn't take u days to put it together ......
Old 03-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by BigThyperST
dude it isn't that hard just follow the directions the way it is ,in the manual ur making this whole process of putting togther painfull for everyone on this forum , u should have gotten the losi t 2.0 when it was a roller so all u had to do was install the motor and the electronics .............u should have been the first day u got it shouldn't take u days to put it together ......

i have reasons why i dint get the 2.0 t .

thanks for the little help.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Prophet

anybody else ?
Old 03-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Addict

I believe the numbers on the inserts may contradict the instructions going up or down, but you can tell which way they go, if you put them in wrong they just dont look right. Follow the instructions but if you can tell something isnt right about them dont worry think it through. Its not as hard as you are thinking it is.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Trial and error dude. You
Can figure it out.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by dragracechief
I believe the numbers on the inserts may contradict the instructions going up or down, but you can tell which way they go, if you put them in wrong they just dont look right. Follow the instructions but if you can tell something isnt right about them dont worry think it through. Its not as hard as you are thinking it is.

ok, well il just follow what it shows on page 10 than with the number pointing up on what it shows the "blue one" shows with the flange down and the red one up but when i insert them ethier show with the flange on the right side with the way it shows the numbers pointing at ?

whats the diffrence really ?

it, does fit better with the opposite way it shows on the manuel but thats the way it shows so im just following what it shows even though they dont fit completely in .

the bottom sticks out a little bit.

Last edited by tc5 man; 03-20-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Tech Addict

I thinking they fit flush and the illustrtion in the maual is not right, in other words nothing sticking out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.