Search
Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 04:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by julius_makewar
Sorry to interrupt the entertainment fellas .

Dogsballs oops Deanosballs, good to see you on here man.

Andrew, what springs you been using on the 6? and what diff oils?

ROAD TRIP, hmmm. Is it going to be a 2 day event Myles?

To all SDMCC members. Every one of you that have met me, have made me feel very welcome at your club. I have to also say I did not feel out of place being the only Port Augsta racer with you blokes. Definately not sub par. Track blows out yes but hey what a hoot. Some praise for you fellas to stand on.
Cheers All
Hey buddy,

Diffs i have settled on 7-5-2 F-R, pretty aggressive setup tho.
Springs are stock, but i want some soft rears, its a tad boucny cuz the stock rear springs are 2 stiff for the light oils we wanna run.

Try it, you may like it, diff setup works well at MV. Probably go to 7-7-2 at whyalla.

Id be keen to go have a run at this new track on there opening day!
Old 02-23-2009, 04:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Andrew,
Agree with the springs, also a few diff setups i want to try. 772, 752 and 572 for experimentation. I am getting used to having a car that steers more and actually liking it.

Had a few chats with Wayne Walker at the Vics where the track was blown like MV. He was running huge camber. Also cut down some rear kit bars and used them on the front with 2.7 (i think) on the rear. Also removed the rear chassis brace completely. Id like to try the old MBX5 rear brace as it is a rod and has a little more flex.
Cheers
Old 02-23-2009, 04:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Ah I miss the ego/flame wars on this forum, happy memories
Old 02-23-2009, 05:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

WOW Brad.
That's really sad you feel that way, but your not going to get support here I feel. I think it's great, racing in Morphet Vale regardless of condition's. It is
off road after all, the same for all, it just shows you who can adapt to it.
However it is nice when the track is clean at the start of a meeting though. The crew there are alway's friendly, so to speak.
Yes you can make it expensive, but you can be competitive if you are not cashed up, just spend it wisely. Flying is not any cheaper, it's just another bug, you buy one thing then another then another, no different to car's. I am sure if you get a fast guy with a $550 rtr car will be just as fast

Anyway Brad stop with the insult's, it's as simple as, if you don't like it, stay away from it.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Elite

Andrew,
Agree with the springs, also a few diff setups i want to try. 772, 752 and 572 for experimentation. I am getting used to having a car that steers more and actually liking it.

Had a few chats with Wayne Walker at the Vics where the track was blown like MV. He was running huge camber. Also cut down some rear kit bars and used them on the front with 2.7 (i think) on the rear. Also removed the rear chassis brace completely. Id like to try the old MBX5 rear brace as it is a rod and has a little more flex.
Cheers

Yeh, wayne and his dad have there stuff sorted, The dude almost out qualified the world champion

I would like to try a plastic rear brace aswell, especially at MV, but next meet the track will be smooth so it dont really matter haha.

Are you Doing Nats and/or RCPRO Jason?

Cheers
Old 02-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GenReaper
Ha Ha Andrew your realy are a clueless person.
I love it.
Only motor i ever blew "Once " was that second hand traxxas motor from the usual rear bearing failures. Bansaw, lol. You know your problem? You a compulsive liar and clueless because daddy pays for it all.

Grow up, then talk crap.
Brad I dont know how many times you ran the "home modified Ninja" but when the revo got to my place the internals were shattered and the hole motor was full of a strainge orange goo so you can add another motor to your list
Old 02-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Tech Adept

Hay Myles, Im up for a roadtrip. Looks like it should be a good track, nice and smooth too.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Addict

Yer, they are working hard and I think it is today they are getting a massive amount of clay delivered.
Details are a bit sketchy right now but from what I know it will be a 2 day event and the date is locked in. plenty of caravan and cabin accommodation available, I think it would be great if we could get a descent posy together to go down and celebrate the hard work being put in.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Andrew, unfortunately I can't do either the Nats or RCPro. I can't get the time off with already doing the Vics with Myles and the coming Truggy Nats and SA titles. I'm on the other side of the desk from you, trying to educate the little kids so the Education Department frown upon too much time off.

2010 I am getting a year off to do whatever I like so I'm going to race a lot here in Oz and overseas. Europe, USA and have a look at the Worlds in Thailand.
Cheers
Old 02-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kyosho_101
Brad I dont know how many times you ran the "home modified Ninja" but when the revo got to my place the internals were shattered and the hole motor was full of a strainge orange goo so you can add another motor to your list
Your so full of crap Mike.

The Revo was in perfect working condition when sold to you except the rear diff was blown which your WERE told before the sale. You got a swag load of spares a Revo worth 3k and you only paid $700 dollars, gee thats grattitude for you.

Motor was fine, the fact you were told to run AT Racing fuel and probably run Nitro X or something that needed richening up before running is not my fault,tell me mike were you drunk when running it, did you do what i said ?

I bet you didnt, dont push blame on me, i know it was A-1 when i sold it too you.

Orange crap all thru the motor, here you go Mike http://www.permatex.com/products/Aut...sket_Maker.htm

There was a smear on the rear backing plate oring and also on the carbi pinch bolts to seal any possible leakage. There was nothing in the motor like you said, dont talk sh?t.

Mike i am disgusted you are a lying idiot who blew it up yourself and pushed blame, lay off the beers mate.

For all that want to believe Mike here is the final Race before the rear diff let go and it was fkn flying mate. I bet it still holds the track record for which i asked you to post up but you never did just made excuses so your bum buddy Myles wouldnt be shown up. Either way heres the video to prove it was going fine before you opened your trap like an idiot.
Seriously grow up Mike you ungreatfull SOAB.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Hi to you too Coopz, i miss you too mate
Old 02-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Tech Elite

Andrew, unfortunately I can't do either the Nats or RCPro. I can't get the time off with already doing the Vics with Myles and the coming Truggy Nats and SA titles. I'm on the other side of the desk from you, trying to educate the little kids so the Education Department frown upon too much time off.

2010 I am getting a year off to do whatever I like so I'm going to race a lot here in Oz and overseas. Europe, USA and have a look at the Worlds in Thailand.
Cheers
Thats why i didnt do vics, just to get time off for nationals, luckly RCPRO falls into a holliday break!
Old 02-24-2009, 12:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The Revo was in perfect working condition when sold to you except the rear diff was blown which your WERE told before the sale. You got a swag load of spares a Revo worth 3k and you only paid $700 dollars, gee thats grattitude for you.

Motor was fine, the fact you were told to run AT Racing fuel and probably run Nitro X or something that needed richening up before running is not my fault,tell me mike were you drunk when running it, did you do what i said ?

I bet you didnt, dont push blame on me, i know it was A-1 when i sold it too you.

Orange crap all thru the motor, here you go Mike http://www.permatex.com/products/Aut...sket_Maker.htm

There was a smear on the rear backing plate oring and also on the carbi pinch bolts to seal any possible leakage. There was nothing in the motor like you said, dont talk sh?t.

Mike i am disgusted you are a lying idiot who blew it up yourself and pushed blame, lay off the beers mate.

For all that want to believe Mike here is the final Race before the rear diff let go and it was fkn flying mate. I bet it still holds the track record for which i asked you to post up but you never did just made excuses so your bum buddy Myles wouldnt be shown up. Either way heres the video to prove it was going fine before you opened your trap like an idiot.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Brad Brad Brad, the revo has not been run once since you sold it mate.

The Ninja was opened up to make sure it was fine when it arrived and the piston and conrod were in bits as for the orange stuff the front and rear bearings were clogged with the stuff need pictures I have them and I still have the bearings to

Revo worth 3K wake up the majority of that you had listed as the ninja wich was shagged

the $250 starter box was a bit of metal that had been bent in to shape

face facts brad your an idiot that has been court out

the world of racing has been better of with out you

but i have missed these little posts on the forum wich is why i brought it all up
Old 02-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

alright brad and mick, there is a thing called PM's
Old 02-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (91%+)

+ YouTube Video

Brad, I think that it is time u closed ur mouth, cos u are loosing all the bouts that you are getting yourself into.

And youre acting like a moron, and a complete wanker, to spend what u r saying on revo, PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Old 02-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Sure Sure Mike, you lying idiot, your not worth talking to , seriously, but i will say go back to selling Barbie dolls at your shop.

Quite frankly i dont give a crap what most of you think anyway cause you would need a basset hound to retrieve your head out of your ass's well most of you.

Anyway ive been truthfull and had my say, your track sucks, your administration ethics suck and most of you are pinheads, later.

PS : Trader rating 100%, its only you mike who is fulla crap. Everyone else was happy. Alchy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.