Search
Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dos Andos
All entries must be paid by 12 October,no later. NOTE...A $30.00 LATER ENTRY FEE will apply.
AARCMCC will be closely watching Slyfox entries and making sure this rule is adhered to.

From the state tittles thread...
Wow, you know how to copy and paste

I still don't get what your point is tho?
Old 10-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hyper7vspec
Wow, you know how to copy and paste

I still don't get what your point is tho?
It's written in English can't do any better than that...
But if your going to get all shirty then don't worrie about it princess
Old 10-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

Are you angry about the late fee or the cut off date?

QLD enforced the cut off date 4 weeks out, but no late fee was needed because the cap was reached, WA and NSW didn't enforce the cut off date 4 weeks out, they left it a little longer, and had no late fee.

It's up to the club if they want to take entries within 4 weeks of the event or stop taking entries at 4 weeks out, and AARCMCC is not enforcing a late fee, it's at the clubs discretion to do so, as is enforcing the cut off 4 weeks out.

If your not packed out with 4 weeks to go its on your best interest to leave entry's open, on the flip side a late fee is a great reason for us racers to get our entries in on time.

Cheers Princess
Old 10-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I don't see what the big deal is... enter and pay on time or risk a late fee... I think its a good idea, helps clubs be more organised, encourages racers to be more organised...
Old 10-17-2012, 06:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

The "Late entry fee" does not worry me at all, because i have always paid my fee on time, wherever i go to race, but this is a Sanctioned event and it is part of the National Series.
The event will run under the 2012 AARCMCC rules and not under our personal opinion.
Like it or dislike it, the rules are there for a reason, therefore would be nice if our SA State Delegate can just copy and paste, direct from the AARCMCC off road rules, the section that explain how and when the "Late entry fee" will be applicable.

Thank you
Old 10-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Marco nice to hear from an actual member of the club...
Yes it was just a question, no point, no anger, no big deal, JUST A QUESTION.
Shame when a question gets asked the usual mmi lynchmob come out with that crap... Very welcoming...
Old 10-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Andy,

I think Foordy was reply as our state delegate...
as for actual members of the club i can't speak for Foord but i sure am a member... LOL
Old 10-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dos Andos
Shame when a question gets asked the usual mmi lynchmob come out with that crap... Very welcoming...
Andy, it is this sort of slanderous misinformation that causes grief on the forum.

Neither of them were replying in any capacity of an MMI supported driver, I believe Foord was replying as an AARCMCC delegate and Glenn as an SDMCC member.

MMI works very hard to support and build our sport all over the country and its comments like that which undermine our efforts.

It would be appreciated if you reconsider what you posted and in future, if you feel the need to lay blame or be abusive, direct it in an appropriate direction - which is usually best not on the forum anyway.

Darren
MMI
Old 10-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

If you guys would like further clarification on the late fee I'm sure Jarrod would gladly provide that.

If you can't confirm when you are able to attend an Event 4 weeks out then there is a simple procedure to follow

1. Pay your $60 entry fee
2. Notify the club that you may not be able to attend the event
3.when you figure out that you can/cannot attend then email the club notifying them that you will be racing OR notifying them to refund your entry fee.

Pretty easy of you ask me, nobody has to pay a late fee at all, even if u are not sure if u can attend, contact the host club! They are more than likely able to help you out and organise a refund if you ultimately cannot make it.

Cheers, member of SDMCC
Old 10-18-2012, 04:29 AM
Tech Master

Wow! How one question can get so much attention...
What's not surprising is get the sponsor involved then the driver becomes much friendlier. It works in the real world and the RC world
Sorry Darren if you think my remark was slanderous but if you give drivers an RC sponsorship then they post on an RC forum then they do represent you and their comments do reflect on your business.

Remember how I wrote don't worrie about it if your going to get all shirty? Offer still stands
Old 10-18-2012, 05:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yes I do support these guys, but thats in their racing - this 'discussion' you are having with them has nothing to do with my support nor MMI - its about SDMCC and/or AARCMCC rules about late entries.

You take it upon yourself then to drag MMI into it. If it had anything to do with MMI or they were acting inappropriately on the forum then it may reflect - but so far the way I read it they are only answering your questions to the best of their knowledge.

Just because what they have to say doesn't suit you, doesn't mean they are behaving inappropriately.

Seems easy to me, nominate, pay your entry, race - no late fees even come into it.

If you have doubts contact the club, they may be able to help you out should you not be able to make it.

If you dont like the rules and think they need to be changed, the AGM is coming up and I'm sure there will be a place on the committee for you to contribute something positive.

You know where where I am, when you're around feel free to drop by and we'll discuss it over a couple of Breugems beers (I know where he hides them )

DN
Old 10-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Sniffer
Yes I do support these guys, but thats in their racing - this 'discussion' you are having with them has nothing to do with my support nor MMI - its about SDMCC and/or AARCMCC rules about late entries.

You take it upon yourself then to drag MMI into it. If it had anything to do with MMI or they were acting inappropriately on the forum then it may reflect - but so far the way I read it they are only answering your questions to the best of their knowledge.

Just because what they have to say doesn't suit you, doesn't mean they are behaving inappropriately.

Seems easy to me, nominate, pay your entry, race - no late fees even come into it.

If you have doubts contact the club, they may be able to help you out should you not be able to make it.

If you dont like the rules and think they need to be changed, the AGM is coming up and I'm sure there will be a place on the committee for you to contribute something positive.

You know where where I am, when you're around feel free to drop by and we'll discuss it over a couple of Breugems beers (I know where he hides them )

DN

Darren if the club wants to run the meet to the letter of the aarcmacc rules then that's fine. Now that it has been explained I'm quite happy with it. Though I still don't get why it says aarcmacc will be policing it when the state delegate didn't even know about it?
What gets on people's goat is when you ask a question, just a question and people try to read into it or turn it around as if your trying to start something...
You can spin doctor it around as much as you like but it's on the thread now people will make up there own mind...

+1 if your against cyber bullying....
Old 10-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

SDMCC....sorry wont be able to state titles due to wk commitments
Magnuts ....do Durango proud matey....now your on you own....
Hope everyone has a good meet / good luck guys......

+1
Old 10-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys what time will the track work start tommorrow my flight gets in at 9 so i will come straight there to at least help a little bit.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:51 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by loSi82.0
Hi guys what time will the track work start tommorrow my flight gets in at 9 so i will come straight there to at least help a little bit.
JP, track works start from 7.30 onwards...anyone is welcome to help. Sunday is a race meet so this track has to be ready.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.