Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

i cant come out sunday but i will hopefully be out tommorow to help
Old 07-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking Fund Raising

Hey All,

Just a quick note to let everyone know - we will no longer be selling hotdogs at the track nor will we be selling sandwiches.

Ralfy (one of our HPI guys) has purchased a BBQ that between his wife and the rest of the HPI guys will be cooking up heaps of snags for you all

I'll need Rookie to confirm this but I think he is still happy to provide the snags/bread/onions/sauce as a donation to the club.

So guys make sure we all support the club by eating plenty of snags, and say thanks to Glenn (Ralfy) and Julie (aka Fudd) for supplying the BBQ and cooking the snags.

At this stage Glenn (Oblivion) forget the pie warmer - I reckon the BBQ is a much better option - its also an all year round solution!

Oh, and yes we will still also be donating cans of drink to the club and selling them at the HPI tent as well - remember ALL funds go straight back into the club/track.

Cheers,

Sniffer
Old 07-14-2006, 01:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sniffer
Hey All,

Just a quick note to let everyone know - we will no longer be selling hotdogs at the track nor will we be selling sandwiches.

Ralfy (one of our HPI guys) has purchased a BBQ that between his wife and the rest of the HPI guys will be cooking up heaps of snags for you all

I'll need Rookie to confirm this but I think he is still happy to provide the snags/bread/onions/sauce as a donation to the club.

So guys make sure we all support the club by eating plenty of snags, and say thanks to Glenn (Ralfy) and Julie (aka Fudd) for supplying the BBQ and cooking the snags.

At this stage Glenn (Oblivion) forget the pie warmer - I reckon the BBQ is a much better option - its also an all year round solution!

Oh, and yes we will still also be donating cans of drink to the club and selling them at the HPI tent as well - remember ALL funds go straight back into the club/track.

Cheers,

Sniffer
way to go guys, thats excellent news!
if its any help, you can dump any of that gear in the clubs trailer so you dont have to lug as much stuff.. the choice is yours
Old 07-14-2006, 01:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

BBQ's always draw a crowd
Old 07-14-2006, 02:11 AM
Tech Addict

Sniffer

Ill still be more than happy to supply the ingredients to the BBQ, thanks Ralfy for buying it!
Old 07-14-2006, 02:12 AM
Tech Regular

Default Truggy Class

Ok lets talk Truggies...

We have just taken delivery of 2 more HELLFIRES at the shop, one of which will hopfully be raced by one of us (HPI tent).

How many vehicles do you need before you'll run a separate class. I noticed 3 buggies in pull start so I assume 3 is enough?

Between the Hellfires and Mayhems I'm hoping we might be right for the next race meet?

Sniffer
Old 07-14-2006, 02:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Sniffer
Ok lets talk Truggies...

We have just taken delivery of 2 more HELLFIRES at the shop, one of which will hopfully be raced by one of us (HPI tent).

How many vehicles do you need before you'll run a separate class. I noticed 3 buggies in pull start so I assume 3 is enough?

Between the Hellfires and Mayhems I'm hoping we might be right for the next race meet?

Sniffer
yeah 3 is fine.. then hopefully it will grow from there
Old 07-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Tech Master

myself and adam currie should be there next meet if you want to seperate the classes.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Hi all! went down to the track today to help out with the working bee only to discover there was no one there ! You might want to put a phone number on your site glenn. That way we can ring you to see if working bees or events are going to be cancelled because it is an hour long drive for me to get there!!

Gave me a chance though to have a look at hobby habits offroad track. I dont know how on earth there going to fit 8 buggies on there at onces because the track in my opinion is way 2 small for 1/8 scale buggy's and trucks.

should make for some interesting racing at there meet tomorrow!

hey clinton remember what that exhuast was like when you gave it to me, check it out now, come up pretty good! There is also some picks of my cellar turn workshop, thought people might be interested. It is pretty messy because i am still working on the stud walls and stuff.
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-pb100080.jpg   Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-pb100081.jpg   Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-pb100083.jpg   Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club-pb100084.jpg  
Old 07-14-2006, 09:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sorry glen no need to put your number on your site because it is already there! I am so stupid sometimes
Old 07-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

myself and adam currie should be there next meet if you want to seperate the classes.
just what we need. another heat of 3 cars to add 1 1/2 hours to our day...
Old 07-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ringo
just what we need. another heat of 3 cars to add 1 1/2 hours to our day...
No probs, come see me and I'll do a deal on a Hellfire and you can make it 4

Its gotta start somewhere

Besides there are those who might say 3 truggies is time better spent than 10 buggies

Sniffer
Old 07-14-2006, 11:08 PM
Tech Rookie

gday all

been reading this thread for a few months now so thought id say hi

ive got nothing to race at the moment but am looking around to make a purchase sometime soon.

havent been to the track yet but it looks the goods.

cheers for now

id say i will meet some of you in the near future

keep up the good work
Old 07-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

glen ,nigel and myself churned up the whole track today.it looks great and it will be nice and smooth when it gets rolled tommorow.but that rotary hoe hurts your hands so bad

everyone should come out and help,you even get free pizza
Old 07-15-2006, 12:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by hyper7vspec
glen ,nigel and myself churned up the whole track today.it looks great and it will be nice and smooth when it gets rolled tommorow.but that rotary hoe hurts your hands so bad

everyone should come out and help,you even get free pizza

what time were you there? i was there at 11:15 today and there was no one there so i figure it had been cancelled and went home via hobby habbit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.