Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Integra
Jim's stuff is Always Top Notch.

Yes it is !!
Old 04-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Casper
I was not lacking torque with my old setup. Gearing up brought the motor back to life but I think one more tooth and it will be there. I need to test back to back to see what effects it has on runtime and motor temps as well as lap times to see which one I want to stick with. I should know more after I race this weekend. (assuming I get to go Sat!)
I ran the 16 tooth last night with the 4.5 and rotor and hit 150 after 7 minutes on an outdoor track that has decent laps around 30 seconds. I added 3600 mah back to that pack. What do you think will happen if I goto a 18 or 19 pinion? Just trying to get a guess as my assumption would be more heat and less runtime. Then again I have read where some motors hit their sweet spot when you gear em up (or correctly) and the opposite happens.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:54 PM
SEF
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Buzz3
I ran the 16 tooth last night with the 4.5 and rotor and hit 150 after 7 minutes on an outdoor track that has decent laps around 30 seconds. I added 3600 mah back to that pack. What do you think will happen if I goto a 18 or 19 pinion? Just trying to get a guess as my assumption would be more heat and less runtime. Then again I have read where some motors hit their sweet spot when you gear em up (or correctly) and the opposite happens.
18 or 19 was with the 14mm tuning rotor. 16 is about as high as I would go with a standard 4.5.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Adept

what's the point of owning this POS truck anyway, Losi doesn't seem to want to replace anything, also my center diff won't hold oil and I'm thinking about just sending this stupid truck right back to their front door. Any ideas without spending any money to fix it?
Old 04-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by culture6
what's the point of owning this POS truck anyway, Losi doesn't seem to want to replace anything, also my center diff won't hold oil and I'm thinking about just sending this stupid truck right back to their front door. Any ideas without spending any money to fix it?

Just send it too me , I will happily dispose of it for you .
Old 04-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Another guy whom took up the wrong hobby ?

Adapt,over come and then stop complaining because sometimes this is the nature of the beast with newly released RC's. You do have options, take up Bee keeping or Elephant sperm collector ?
Old 04-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bondonutz
Another guy whom took up the wrong hobby ?

Adapt,over come and then stop complaining because sometimes this is the nature of the beast with newly released RC's. You do have options, take up Bee keeping or Elephant sperm collector ?
has nothing to do with me being in the "wrong hobby" it's common sense, make sure your product isn't a pile of garbage then let the consumer spend 300$ for that garbage. It's sad that you think that it's the consumers fault. You should probably get off of the internet before you make yourself sound even more completely retarded.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dude we are all in the same boat, if you came here with the right attitude you will get the help you need,even spares that are not available and yes there is a fix for that but doubt you will hear it now! Try a new post and word it different and then see what happens!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BmainStar
Dude we are all in the same boat, if you came here with the right attitude you will get the help you need,even spares that are not available and yes there is a fix for that but doubt you will hear it now! Try a new post and word it different and then see what happens!
I understand man, but it's just completely utterly impossible to think they're taking this problem seriously.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

has nothing to do with me being in the "wrong hobby" it's common sense, make sure your product isn't a pile of garbage then let the consumer spend 300$ for that garbage. It's sad that you think that it's the consumers fault. You should probably get off of the internet before you make yourself sound even more completely retarded.
Your still not seeing the point, these are unforseeables that Losi can't predict. SHIZ HAPPENS, complaining and flaming Losi surely willn not help.

Who said I thought it's your/the consumers fault, Your pantys are really wadded up because your seeing stuff now ?
Old 04-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I understand man, but it's just completely utterly impossible to think they're taking this problem seriously.
You aren't paying attention to the thread and aren't helping your case for getting help. Best suggestion is to step off for a bit and come back with a different attitude, or start your own thread to bitch in.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Tech Adept

Your still not seeing the point, these are unforseeables that Losi can't predict. SHIZ HAPPENS, complaining and flaming Losi surely willn not help.

Who said I thought it's your/the consumers fault, Your pantys are really wadded up because your seeing stuff now ?
Not flaming sir, annoyed that I payed 300$ for something that doesn't work for more than 2 quals, and an A main. Losi will help, whether they like my attitude or not. I should have probably just bought a slash.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Master

Not flaming sir, annoyed that I payed 300$ for something that doesn't work for more than 2 quals, and an A main. Losi will help, whether they like my attitude or not. I should have probably just bought a slash.
No reason for name calling, especially "SIR" ?

I myself and everyone reading here feels your disgust and Losi is working on several issues at once right now. We must have patience !
Old 04-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yeah but then you'd be in the B-mains with the rest of them...
Old 04-21-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Adept

No reason for name calling, especially "SIR" ?

I myself and everyone reading here feels your disgust and Losi is working on several issues at once right now. We must have patience !
I get the impatience from my father, It's inevitable for me to not. I am sorry for the name calling, just a tad heated about the issue. Especially the wait for fixes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.