>>** A WARNING FOR ALL ** <<

Reply

Old 05-22-2013, 05:50 PM
  #61  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Thefoodman52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 154
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Pardon my onslaught of foul language here...


This guy is a piece of a crap. He's a real, uncouth, distasteful, foul human being. That or a poor excuse of a man. More likely than all, he's everything above.




I've not traded/sold a whole lot, but what I have traded, and the parts/electronics I mail out for free (well, have them cover at least $5 in shipping if it's a lot), I make it my point the following morning to be waiting outside of the post office, box already packed taped and addressed, to be sent out priorit, as soon as they open up shop. Either that, or if I can't get off work for a couple hours, my lunch break is spent doing that.

Once you've received payment, or committed to providing a service/goods to someone else, that's now your job out of your job. I don't think a lot of people understand that now days, and it's unfortunate. I'm only what... 21 now? I understood that before I was 15.
Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.


Food for thought!

Last edited by racer1812; 05-23-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: we don't give pardons.
Thefoodman52 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:06 AM
  #62  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (26)
 
catogtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

If that is really his tattoo shop and his tattoo work on that site, well, um....wow. I think I've seen apprentices do cleaner lines and shading. I would never let that guy touch me with a tattoo needle and ink.
catogtp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:27 AM
  #63  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (23)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 358
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by catogtp View Post
If that is really his tattoo shop and his tattoo work on that site, well, um....wow. I think I've seen apprentices do cleaner lines and shading. I would never let that guy touch me with a tattoo needle and ink.
I would rather get scammed for a laptop than have to pay to be scammed by a so-called artist. Buy one tattoo get a 25% off coupon for the coverup at a tattoo shop of your choice.


This is why I hate trades. Hopefully he gets his act together and ships your truck and takes an apprenticeship at another tattoo shop.
jacsac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:32 PM
  #64  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (26)
 
catogtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jacsac View Post
I would rather get scammed for a laptop than have to pay to be scammed by a so-called artist. Buy one tattoo get a 25% off coupon for the coverup at a tattoo shop of your choice.


This is why I hate trades. Hopefully he gets his act together and ships your truck and takes an apprenticeship at another tattoo shop.
Very true. I am out quite a bit of money for that exact same thing. Guy was a terrible tattooist and really screwed my arm up. I ended up with about 9 hours under the needle to get it fixed.
catogtp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:35 PM
  #65  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (108)
 
M3Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ★216★
Posts: 995
Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jacsac View Post
I would rather get scammed for a laptop than have to pay to be scammed by a so-called artist. Buy one tattoo get a 25% off coupon for the coverup at a tattoo shop of your choice.


This is why I hate trades. Hopefully he gets his act together and ships your truck and takes an apprenticeship at another tattoo shop.
I highly doubt it. He thinks he has a new identity because he created a new user name. Hes only lucky because the mods over at Traxxas forums are idiots and haven't banned him yet "because the IP's dont match to his old IP".. Their loss and im just waiting for him to rip someone else off so I can swoop in and say I told you so..
M3Roc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:56 PM
  #66  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,113
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by M3Roc View Post
I highly doubt it. He thinks he has a new identity because he created a new user name. Hes only lucky because the mods over at Traxxas forums are idiots and haven't banned him yet "because the IP's dont match to his old IP".. Their loss and im just waiting for him to rip someone else off so I can swoop in and say I told you so..
If they're mods they should probably do a little Google search about static vs. dynamic IP addresses. They might learn a little. But then again it's the Traxxas forum so I don't really care what they do. Maybe I should make a post in our FS section.

"Scammers, you'll have better luck on the Traxxas forum! The mods there are a bit clueless."

racer1812 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:16 PM
  #67  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (108)
 
M3Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ★216★
Posts: 995
Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
If they're mods they should probably do a little Google search about static vs. dynamic IP addresses. They might learn a little. But then again it's the Traxxas forum so I don't really care what they do. Maybe I should make a post in our FS section.

"Scammers, you'll have better luck on the Traxxas forum! The mods there are a bit clueless."

Yeah I told one of the mods that's suppose to be the better one of the bunch and he just told me that "hes gonna hand it off to one of their "gurus"... Whatever that means.. Its also my understanding that traxxas will throw in their soul if you buy a tmaxx from them and the first born of house targarian if you purchase a revo.. They turned me off when I realized how much more they cared about traffic through their shitty forum then they did about accuracy of info that was being spread around and the quality of their users..
M3Roc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
  #68  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,113
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Their forum, IMO, is more of a sales tool to them than it is about providing information. That's their choice, it's their forum about their product. If people go their looking for unbiased information they're sadly mistaken.

This site is full of biased opinions but over there anything that portrays them as anything but the best product gets deleted.

Last edited by racer1812; 06-01-2013 at 02:59 PM.
racer1812 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:38 PM
  #69  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 193
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
Their forum, IMO, is more of a sales tool to them than it is about providing information. That's their choice, it's their forum about their product. If people go their looking for unbiased information they're sadly mistaken.
Boy, don't you know it. That's why I don't go there anymore.
weebeesteve is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:27 PM
  #70  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (26)
 
catogtp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by weebeesteve View Post
Boy, don't you know it. That's why I don't go there anymore.
I left there years ago because they let 12yr old trolls run around there with no leash.
catogtp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:04 PM
  #71  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 99
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Guys he's still around. He almost got me on the Traxxas forums under the username "MrTRX". I agreed a straight up trade with my Nitro 4-Tec for his 2WD Slash. We agreed to ship at the same time which I did and I was provided with a bogus USPS tracking # after I shipped my 4-Tec with a real, working tracking #. I then began to get worried and started doing my research on "J"; it concerned me that the only way he would contact me was through his email, [email protected]. After searching his email address, this thread popped up. Thanks to the noreaster last week, I was able to contact USPS and get my package shipped back to me before it reached "J". M3Roc, I applaud you with your positive attitude through what he did to you. Even though I was able to save my ass last minute, I am still utterly pissed off and want to make sure this scumbag doesn't do this to another person in the RC community. What pisses me off the most is that the Slash was supposed to be a gift for my GF's 12 year old brother's birthday next week, he's been begging for a Slash ever since I got him his first RC this past Christmas.
mn27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:51 PM
  #72  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (108)
 
M3Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ★216★
Posts: 995
Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)
Default

I tried to warn the mods there, but they are a joke, they may as well be employee shills. They won't boot anyone because they have probably a total of three active users.. It amuses me that traxxas tries so hard to be relevant that they are willing to forgo legitimate warnings about people on their forums who are stealing. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, I'm most likely gonna get banned from Traxxas... I know, booohooo right? After a user got ripped off again by that clown, I left my opinion on the thread the guy started crying about his situation. Needless to say, the mods were not thrilled at all seeing their dirty underwear out to dry, I laid it all out about how I notified almost every mod about that scumbag and about how they let him stay. They quickly erased my comments and wrote me a long email about how they understand that im upset, yada yada and so on and so forth and about how they still aren't going to do anything because they are shills.. Anyways, the one mod told me that if I as much as sneeze the wrong way once more, it'll be my last time. Anyways, long story short, I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine and that him banning me from ever having to visit their wretched site was a doing me a flavor and that he should find a new forum to troll, preferably one with any respect at all.. I can't express how good it made me feel..

Last edited by M3Roc; 02-24-2014 at 09:29 PM.
M3Roc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:35 PM
  #73  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by M3Roc View Post
I tried to warn the mods there, but they are a joke, they may as well be employee shills. They won't boot anyone because they have probably a total of three active users.. It amuses me that traxxas tries so hard to be relevant that they are willing to forgo legitimate warnings about people on their forums who are stealing. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, I'm most likely gonna get banned from Traxxas... I know, booohooo right? After a user got ripped off again by that clown, I left my opinion on the thread the guy started crying about his situation. Needless to say, the mods were not thrilled at all seeing their dirty underwear out to dry, I laid it all out about how I notified almost every mod about that scumbag and about how they let him stay. They quickly erased my comments and wrote me a long email about how they understand that im upset, yada yada and so on and so forth and about how they still aren't going to do anything because they are shills.. Anyways, the one mod told me that if I as much as sneeze the wrong way once more, it'll be my last time. Anyways, long story short, I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine and that him banning me from ever having to visit their wretched site was a doing me a flavor and that he should find a new forum to troll, preferably one with any respect at all.. I can't express how good it made me feel..
Better watch out for the biplanes. I see a King Kong with a keyboard above.
In case you hadn't noticed, the rules of the Traxxas Market Place state the following:
"Traxxas will in no way be responsible or liable in any form or fashion should a transaction in Market Place go bad. Please, do not ask any of the Mods/Marshals to get involved with your dealings."

You claim that he scammed a laptop computer from you. He could claim the same. In what way are we to know the truth? According to you, Traxxas marshals are idiots, a joke, and shills (what does this have to do with the topic?). And yet you want to give us power of judge, jury, and executioner over your sales, purchases and trades.
Is this only when it would benefit you? You should pick a side (other than your own.) Marshals have no choice but to be neutral. Think "Switzerland" except without the huge hidden bank accounts and the chocolate.
Let's visit the specific subject of the laptop computer now. This item is not even allowed to be traded for in that forum. Only Traxxas items or items accompanying a Traxxas vehicle or roller can be traded. If the trade was made elsewhere, then the complaining does not belong in the forum at all. I realize this is a provincial policy but it is the rule.
Another rule is that the traders feedback is to be between the parties to the transaction only. But a certain member decided to start spamming others threads and feedbacks with his own additions. Of course this braying was removed, but the original threads were not.
And gents, do not fall for the "I am doing this for the good of the community" line. Nothing here above or in the other forum suggests that this is anything other than a selfish means of getting revenge.

You absolutely were told that if you continued this behavior you would be gone. This is what we do when members go off like loose cannons on the forum.

I received the full extent of your profound (and profane) wisdom and philosophy in your last erudite PM. Well, that's 5 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. I suppose I'll have to posts reply here since you don't want to visit there.

"If you have no use for this forum and the only reason you come back is a personal vendetta against a member who you claimed wronged you, I suggest you exercise some of the self control you have so far exhibited a lack of and just stop visiting. From your actions here you are showing ample evidence that you do not respect anything but your own interests. Come back when you can behave yourself as well as the pre-teens do.
-ksb51rl"
ksb51rl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:58 PM
  #74  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (108)
 
M3Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ★216★
Posts: 995
Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
Better watch out for the biplanes. I see a King Kong with a keyboard above.
In case you hadn't noticed, the rules of the Traxxas Market Place state the following:
"Traxxas will in no way be responsible or liable in any form or fashion should a transaction in Market Place go bad. Please, do not ask any of the Mods/Marshals to get involved with your dealings."

You claim that he scammed a laptop computer from you. He could claim the same. In what way are we to know the truth? According to you, Traxxas marshals are idiots, a joke, and shills (what does this have to do with the topic?). And yet you want to give us power of judge, jury, and executioner over your sales, purchases and trades.
Is this only when it would benefit you? You should pick a side (other than your own.) Marshals have no choice but to be neutral. Think "Switzerland" except without the huge hidden bank accounts and the chocolate.
Let's visit the specific subject of the laptop computer now. This item is not even allowed to be traded for in that forum. Only Traxxas items or items accompanying a Traxxas vehicle or roller can be traded. If the trade was made elsewhere, then the complaining does not belong in the forum at all. I realize this is a provincial policy but it is the rule.
Another rule is that the traders feedback is to be between the parties to the transaction only. But a certain member decided to start spamming others threads and feedbacks with his own additions. Of course this braying was removed, but the original threads were not.
And gents, do not fall for the "I am doing this for the good of the community" line. Nothing here above or in the other forum suggests that this is anything other than a selfish means of getting revenge.

You absolutely were told that if you continued this behavior you would be gone. This is what we do when members go off like loose cannons on the forum.

I received the full extent of your profound (and profane) wisdom and philosophy in your last erudite PM. Well, that's 5 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. I suppose I'll have to posts reply here since you don't want to visit there.

"If you have no use for this forum and the only reason you come back is a personal vendetta against a member who you claimed wronged you, I suggest you exercise some of the self control you have so far exhibited a lack of and just stop visiting. From your actions here you are showing ample evidence that you do not respect anything but your own interests. Come back when you can behave yourself as well as the pre-teens do.
-ksb51rl"
*Thanks for filling me in on the rules of traxxas, no one cares..

*He could claim the same? What exactly does that mean? Are you trying to say that I also stole a laptop from him? Dismissed as ill logic..

*The truth is in the fact that he's done it to other members on the traxxas forum, your best response to that is "don't involve the traxxas marshals in your personal doings"... Sounds like a really proactive forum to me..

*We live in America, not Switzerland, people are free to choose sides, have opinions and also express them in public domains without fear of harassment and chastising... That is, unless you're the one harassing and chastising..

*Didn't trade the laptop on your site so I don't care for your rules, just followed the perp's trail to find out hes on that site as well doing the same things.. Just tried to give the "marshals" a heads up but I can see their all busy wanking.. You know, I did however talk to one of your marshals who was honest with me and he said that most of the marshals there are stuck up twat bags on a power trip.. His words, not mine.

*If leaving feedback about a seller or buyer by someone else on a page that's open for all to read and leave feedback is wrong then maybe you should make it clear that opinions are not allowed on the traxxas site..

*Selfish means of getting revenge? Right, because warning everyone and exposing a crack head who's stealing from people, who's done it multiple times is somehow a selfish vendetta that I have!? Nice try, why don't you take some time to browse the RCTech feedback threads to see what feedback and resolutions actually look like from a community that cares and looks out for each other, it must be boring looking at one response threads all day.. But I guess according to you, were all selfish and are just trying to get revenge. God forbid something is done about a thief.

*Lose cannons..... LOL... Your entire forum (traxxas) is comprised of lose cannons spewing mis-information, you wouldn't know what a lose cannon looks like if it created a fake name on your site and called itself "lose cannon"...

*I'm glad you got my last PM, it gives me great pleasure knowing that you know how a great majority of users on RCTech feel about traxxas and its forum. You're right, I don't want to visit traxxas forums either, its wasted more then just five seconds of my life.

*Again, I don't care to visit your putrid site, it disgusts me. How many times can you relabel the same POS and call it a new product? How long will you allow idiots to post useless and completely wrong information before people began calling it "the onion"..? Just curious, does traxxas actually develop anything anymore or is there just a department of clowns that come up with new names for old ideas? Traxxas has been irrelevant since the singing of the declaration..

*Sorry to have to give you my "not so much interested in your BS" side, it doesn't usually come out unless I find the need, like when shills come from other sites to attack me. I see you "wasted five seconds of your life" but you didn't actually learn anything. Go back and read the PM I sent you, it clearly states that you banning me from traxxas would actually be a favor for me. Gives me a reason to never visit that site again.

*Oh yeah, sorry but im fresh out of cookies..
M3Roc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:32 AM
  #75  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (36)
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 3,022
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

*We live in America, not Switzerland, people are free to choose sides, have opinions and also express them in public domains without fear of harassment and chastising... That is, unless you're the one harassing and chastising..


You're wrong on sooo many levels here. At least not, when it comes to web forums. Think on the concept of Totalitarian Rule. That is the bottom line.
I mean, sure, you can post up whatever you want...even here on Tech. But if you start dropping F-Bombs n such, it will be edited and you very well likely will be reprimanded.

Everything else, I would agree, and even state that I think you are trying to do the right thing.
NitroOB4You is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service