View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 07:04 PM

mn27
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Guys he's still around. He almost got me on the Traxxas forums under the username "MrTRX". I agreed a straight up trade with my Nitro 4-Tec for his 2WD Slash. We agreed to ship at the same time which I did and I was provided with a bogus USPS tracking # after I shipped my 4-Tec with a real, working tracking #. I then began to get worried and started doing my research on "J"; it concerned me that the only way he would contact me was through his email, fangz[email protected]. After searching his email address, this thread popped up. Thanks to the noreaster last week, I was able to contact USPS and get my package shipped back to me before it reached "J". M3Roc, I applaud you with your positive attitude through what he did to you. Even though I was able to save my ass last minute, I am still utterly pissed off and want to make sure this scumbag doesn't do this to another person in the RC community. What pisses me off the most is that the Slash was supposed to be a gift for my GF's 12 year old brother's birthday next week, he's been begging for a Slash ever since I got him his first RC this past Christmas.