View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 07:35 PM

ksb51rl
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by M3Roc View Post
I tried to warn the mods there, but they are a joke, they may as well be employee shills. They won't boot anyone because they have probably a total of three active users.. It amuses me that traxxas tries so hard to be relevant that they are willing to forgo legitimate warnings about people on their forums who are stealing. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, I'm most likely gonna get banned from Traxxas... I know, booohooo right? After a user got ripped off again by that clown, I left my opinion on the thread the guy started crying about his situation. Needless to say, the mods were not thrilled at all seeing their dirty underwear out to dry, I laid it all out about how I notified almost every mod about that scumbag and about how they let him stay. They quickly erased my comments and wrote me a long email about how they understand that im upset, yada yada and so on and so forth and about how they still aren't going to do anything because they are shills.. Anyways, the one mod told me that if I as much as sneeze the wrong way once more, it'll be my last time. Anyways, long story short, I told him to stick it where the sun don't shine and that him banning me from ever having to visit their wretched site was a doing me a flavor and that he should find a new forum to troll, preferably one with any respect at all.. I can't express how good it made me feel..
Better watch out for the biplanes. I see a King Kong with a keyboard above.
In case you hadn't noticed, the rules of the Traxxas Market Place state the following:
"Traxxas will in no way be responsible or liable in any form or fashion should a transaction in Market Place go bad. Please, do not ask any of the Mods/Marshals to get involved with your dealings."

You claim that he scammed a laptop computer from you. He could claim the same. In what way are we to know the truth? According to you, Traxxas marshals are idiots, a joke, and shills (what does this have to do with the topic?). And yet you want to give us power of judge, jury, and executioner over your sales, purchases and trades.
Is this only when it would benefit you? You should pick a side (other than your own.) Marshals have no choice but to be neutral. Think "Switzerland" except without the huge hidden bank accounts and the chocolate.
Let's visit the specific subject of the laptop computer now. This item is not even allowed to be traded for in that forum. Only Traxxas items or items accompanying a Traxxas vehicle or roller can be traded. If the trade was made elsewhere, then the complaining does not belong in the forum at all. I realize this is a provincial policy but it is the rule.
Another rule is that the traders feedback is to be between the parties to the transaction only. But a certain member decided to start spamming others threads and feedbacks with his own additions. Of course this braying was removed, but the original threads were not.
And gents, do not fall for the "I am doing this for the good of the community" line. Nothing here above or in the other forum suggests that this is anything other than a selfish means of getting revenge.

You absolutely were told that if you continued this behavior you would be gone. This is what we do when members go off like loose cannons on the forum.

I received the full extent of your profound (and profane) wisdom and philosophy in your last erudite PM. Well, that's 5 seconds of my life that I'll never get back. I suppose I'll have to posts reply here since you don't want to visit there.

"If you have no use for this forum and the only reason you come back is a personal vendetta against a member who you claimed wronged you, I suggest you exercise some of the self control you have so far exhibited a lack of and just stop visiting. From your actions here you are showing ample evidence that you do not respect anything but your own interests. Come back when you can behave yourself as well as the pre-teens do.
-ksb51rl"