Search
Like Tree1Likes

Xray T1FK05

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 07:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by Windsorguy99
Those guys must be some SERIOUS whammers then...

I should know...because *I'M* a whammer and I do't break anything close to that....
We're racing on tracks that use pvc piping and couplers that kill you car. Not to mention, we're all really fast. You've heard the saying: "The faster you go, the easier you break", haven't you? Well, maybe you don't have that problem. I guess its just one of the pitfalls of racing with two of the world's fastest stock car racers (Jeff Cuffs & Jason Shreffler).
Old 04-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (100%+)

Take a small drill bit and drill it out, then go to sears and pick up an easy out bit.

Originally posted by RUKidn
Yes the thread on the srew is stripepd not the driver ( i liek titening things too much) i think i will have to drill it out. It will be okay for now tho. i jsudt finished assemblign the forn bulkheads and arms, its lookin good now. Im just worried about the screws
Old 04-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by kewdawg
We're racing on tracks that use pvc piping and couplers that kill you car. Not to mention, we're all really fast. You've heard the saying: "The faster you go, the easier you break", haven't you? Well, maybe you don't have that problem. I guess its just one of the pitfalls of racing with two of the world's fastest stock car racers (Jeff Cuffs & Jason Shreffler).
Dude, you forgot Doc
Old 04-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

anybody tried the multi diff yet? is this out already?

Tnx.

CE
Old 04-11-2005, 11:22 AM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anybody knows what weight this multidiff is setup as spool? Just want to know to compare to spools from other cars.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Mr. Fontaine and Mr. Moon,

Yes I hear all you say. I'm always browsing this forum. Fontaine, you have a pm now.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Dude, you forgot Doc
haha......
Old 04-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by wannabee
Has anyone noticed this car to be loud? The bearings seem to be 89.9999% of the cause...IMO

KE

My car was loud until we greased the thrust bearings properly.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by centax error!
anybody tried the multi diff yet? is this out already?

Tnx.

CE
I'm trying it out on Friday
Old 04-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by HarshGuy
I'm trying it out on Friday
where did you get it? I want to buy one also and couldn't find it link?
Old 04-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally posted by kewdawg
There are plenty of fast drivers...The local track I race with is the home track for Wayne Vince....but gives a crap about name dropping? My cars are plenty fast enough to do damage, I just have found that the car is quite durable *IF* you have the upper bumper mount intact....if you are running a broken or patched upper bumper mount then you're putting your car at risk..
Old 04-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Has anyone tried the multidiff with the front wheels locked together but the wheels free spinning like a oneway yet?

I have a really god setup for a spool so I am going to experiment a little more.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Windsorguy99
There are plenty of fast drivers...The local track I race with is the home track for Wayne Vince....but gives a crap about name dropping? My cars are plenty fast enough to do damage, I just have found that the car is quite durable *IF* you have the upper bumper mount intact....if you are running a broken or patched upper bumper mount then you're putting your car at risk..
Name dropping!!! saw Wayne at the Fastcats race this weekend Windsorguy... Where were you? or... were you there?

Took my first trophy ever +) 3rd in B-main stock!! woohoo 1st decent sized race I have ever participated in, and the FK05 did not let me down! couple glitches attributed to motor but the car was solid requiring next to zero maintenance the whole weekend.

Definitely not the car holding me back... turned my fastest lap of the event in the very last lap of the main.. if only I had turned it up sooner... musta finished within 2 feet of 2nd place.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by MartynD
Name dropping!!! saw Wayne at the Fastcats race this weekend Windsorguy... Where were you? or... were you there?

Took my first trophy ever +) 3rd in B-main stock!! woohoo 1st decent sized race I have ever participated in, and the FK05 did not let me down! couple glitches attributed to motor but the car was solid requiring next to zero maintenance the whole weekend.
you at the fastcats grand opener?
Some people from around here were there... i believe they were all in the C main. Said it was a fantastic event. I wish i could have gone
Old 04-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Tech Regular

Yup, Was a sweet event. Well my first real event anyways

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.