Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 02:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Godbreaker
cobra, is this the latest firmware?
Godbreaker both versions are the latest just the one program is much more safer for some other motors like the sp and the duo so we are giving you the best of both worlds .
Old 01-12-2011, 03:28 AM
Tech Addict

Does the Xerun 120 v2.1 comes with only two capacitors and not 4 like the v2.0?
Old 01-12-2011, 04:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Hi guys

I have set up download links on the following website for you guys to download the files much easier

http://www.cobrarc.com.au/

regards Angelo
excuse me Angelo, but the files of additional instructions are the same...
Old 01-12-2011, 04:29 AM
CFR
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Born2Run
Does the Xerun 120 v2.1 comes with only two capacitors and not 4 like the v2.0?
Mine did.

Probably because it's designed around 1s and not 2s
Old 01-12-2011, 05:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Dear Loyal customers

I will answer your questions in the next couple of hours as i have something important to mention for the US market .

The Deal with horizon Hobby has been terminated because of political reasons.There is one Manufacturer in the USA who is trying to control the whole us market by trying to stop competition in the usa.It seems that the American market in due course time will have only one esc and motor brand that they will be able to use if this so called manufacturer has his way lol.It's a sad day for the us racers who want other brands that they choose to use including hobbywing,speed passion and many more.It's a sad day not only for Hobbywing but also Horizon hobby who we worked tirelessly for over 6 months to get this project up and running .

Horizon is no way to blame for any of this they have worked really hard with us the problem is outside of horizon hobby and out of the control and hobbywing and Horizon .

It has been real battle in the last couple of weeks which led to my trip to china in short notice but what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger as i know the support we are going to gain from this will be a downfall and massive customer backlash to the other non competative manufacturer .

I uncovered loopholes in some paperwork that was presented to me which opened up competition in the usa for many manufacturers of brushless esc's and motors which i guess the other manufacturer didnt take to lightly but if your a dishonest person you will get uncovered no matter what in 1 year of 10 years it will happen .

Now enough of the bad news and more into the good news as we cannot establish a distributor for the usa as of the above statement we have decided to personally to service every canadian,us and southamerican citizen with hobbywing products direct to the dealers who want to purchase and the end user this way the pricing will stay competative worldwide .

We will in time meaning a couple of weeks after chinese new year which gives the usa time to settle after the winter period we will be setting up a online website and going direct from our factory to the usa to service you all .This will only be for the us continent for the time being .

We will set up a service faciltity with exceptable shipping rates for returns just to cater for our us citizens and as you know our customer support and tech support is state of the Art .

So the conclusion is we are giving you an easier path for purchase and support as we can no longer work with politics this is a business and a sport not washington .

This is a good thing for the dealer and end user .

Believe me when i tell you there is more to come from Hobbywing from what i saw with the limited time i had at the factory many more to come cant say much for the time being..
So how much of this has to do with ROAR ?
Old 01-12-2011, 05:56 AM
Tech Adept

Hi would you rec. the 108 for a SP Version 3 motor?

both types of firmware are similar as for the 108 it has a little less boost as some sp and duo motors have high kv ratings and lower internal resistance from thinner or smaller wire windings being used so we introduced the 108 to compensate for it so you guys can use your motors without having to worry to much about temp and performance thats all .

so you have the best of both worlds dont you agree .
Old 01-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

*edited*
Old 01-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Dear Loyal customers

I will answer your questions in the next couple of hours as i have something important to mention for the US market .

The Deal with horizon Hobby has been terminated because of political reasons.There is one Manufacturer in the USA who is trying to control the whole us market by trying to stop competition in the usa.It seems that the American market in due course time will have only one esc and motor brand that they will be able to use if this so called manufacturer has his way lol.It's a sad day for the us racers who want other brands that they choose to use including hobbywing,speed passion and many more.It's a sad day not only for Hobbywing but also Horizon hobby who we worked tirelessly for over 6 months to get this project up and running .

Horizon is no way to blame for any of this they have worked really hard with us the problem is outside of horizon hobby and out of the control and hobbywing and Horizon .

It has been real battle in the last couple of weeks which led to my trip to china in short notice but what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger as i know the support we are going to gain from this will be a downfall and massive customer backlash to the other non competative manufacturer .

I uncovered loopholes in some paperwork that was presented to me which opened up competition in the usa for many manufacturers of brushless esc's and motors which i guess the other manufacturer didnt take to lightly but if your a dishonest person you will get uncovered no matter what in 1 year of 10 years it will happen .

Now enough of the bad news and more into the good news as we cannot establish a distributor for the usa as of the above statement we have decided to personally to service every canadian,us and southamerican citizen with hobbywing products direct to the dealers who want to purchase and the end user this way the pricing will stay competative worldwide .

We will in time meaning a couple of weeks after chinese new year which gives the usa time to settle after the winter period we will be setting up a online website and going direct from our factory to the usa to service you all .This will only be for the us continent for the time being .

We will set up a service faciltity with exceptable shipping rates for returns just to cater for our us citizens and as you know our customer support and tech support is state of the Art .

So the conclusion is we are giving you an easier path for purchase and support as we can no longer work with politics this is a business and a sport not washington .

This is a good thing for the dealer and end user .

Believe me when i tell you there is more to come from Hobbywing from what i saw with the limited time i had at the factory many more to come cant say much for the time being..
well don't worry cob.. that manufacturer we all need to appreciate of.
but doesn't mean it's not allowed to be in us, and away from the competition, because it's what they do.
while Speed Passion is very much accepted in us.
which is actually hw either way.

like the J-20 craft . no body belief it. but it's exist.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 008-Racer
Hi would you rec. the 108 for a SP Version 3 motor?
definitely Recomended ,
any way the v3.0.1 ???
Old 01-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Tech Adept

Can I run the faster Firmware with that motor?

If not what motors are to be used?

Originally Posted by irgo
definitely Recomended ,
any way the v3.0.1 ???
Old 01-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 008-Racer
Can I run the faster Firmware with that motor?

If not what motors are to be used?
Which V3 motors did you want to run with ?
Old 01-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Tech Regular

definitely Recomended ,
any way the v3.0.1 ???
Why?
Does 1224 has too much timing?
Old 01-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Tech Adept

Its the SP Vers. 3 - 13.5 and 17.5?

Which V3 motors did you want to run with ?
Old 01-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

Default HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING???????????

I feel like a plonka here - does 10224 supercede 518?

I have 518, so is the 10224 a newer firmware?

Is it smoother?
Old 01-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Lohan
I feel like a plonka here - does 10224 supercede 518?

I have 518, so is the 10224 a newer firmware?

Is it smoother?
Yes it is smoother as you have more adjustment in smaller increments.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.