Search

*! IMPORTANT SUMMER RAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!*

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Cool Right On

Originally Posted by Leopard1
Inga and I figure we can provide a substitute track with all the same people in charge, we just provide the track and can help in whatever way needed. This doesnt mean we want to be an nct track, just offering to help out.

I could RD the race but would rather have someone else do it.

Trophies could be purchased by those responsable after the race and handed out at the next race or skip the trophies completely to simplify and discount the entry fees, but do the race for points.

*Plenty of free camp space
*Hotels 30min from track
*Power / rental shop near by to rent gen.
*Water
*I could not garrentee a track change on this short of time frame
*And could not garrentee perfect track conditions.

*Our location is pretty good from all directions.
*I could almost garrentee a local crop of pretty top notch racers to join in.
*Everyone just show up, we be there to wing it, sometimes ya just need to wing it ... is something better than nothing? As of now the facility is available to you all the 7th-9th. We be there to open the gate at 8am Fri and wont close until late Sun.

If those in charge could suspend certain rules and get in emergency over ride mode it could be a simple improvised solution. No big deal.
Right On Tracy.......It would be GREAT to have round 4 at Area 52 !!! The place is HUGE and a top notch facility.....Shirts...No Shirts...Trophies handed out or handed out later..who cares....Its the RACING that matters......and it could be done if everyone worked together
Old 07-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GoJohnnyGo
Right On Tracy.......It would be GREAT to have round 4 at Area 52 !!! The place is HUGE and a top notch facility.....Shirts...No Shirts...Trophies handed out or handed out later..who cares....Its the RACING that matters......and it could be done if everyone worked together
+1
Old 07-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rube
I know how the NCT works, been the Director and was a very successful Year, it does not mean all members need to be contacted, it only takes 4 votes, the remaining 2 do not need to be contacted if it goes one direction, they only need to be updated at that point.

I will be at the NCT meeting, its needs a director NOT a committee and the racers should have this input as well for what they want in the Series or on how it is ran, IMO

If you wanna chat lets go to PM land, or talk it out in person at the next event, RCTECH will just get to many opinions involved and sway the root conversation.
I think Monty C was just trying to address some of your concernes in an earlier post about the NCT committee doing nothing about naming rise as a replacement track, and the other comment about committee members not even going to this race. He was just stating that we had not been notified about rise so how could we say we were ok with it or not? You also said you doubt that any of the committe members were even going to the Summer Rage, again Monty C was just responding to that statement by saying that representatives from Burlington were attending every race on the NCT this year, the Rage included. I don't think it was an attack on you Dave just responding to some of your concernes.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Tech Elite

Doesnt sound like theres a need for a 4th round track substitute.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slidejob26
I think Monty C was just trying to address some of your concernes in an earlier post about the NCT committee doing nothing about naming rise as a replacement track, and the other comment about committee members not even going to this race. He was just stating that we had not been notified about rise so how could we say we were ok with it or not? You also said you doubt that any of the committe members were even going to the Summer Rage, again Monty C was just responding to that statement by saying that representatives from Burlington were attending every race on the NCT this year, the Rage included. I don't think it was an attack on you Dave just responding to some of your concernes.
yea, what he said.............
Old 07-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Tech Elite

We dont even care about money ... but if theres a few bucks left in our humble little donation can .. that would be bitchen ... I just want you all to come race here on behalf of our local racers that would like to dance with the big dogs for fun.

Maybe all the directors could do a quick vote by phone to vote themselves in as round 4 sarigate hosts and come run the thing and take all the bread and pay for whatever you all gota pay for ... I cant move the friggin track to oregon

peace out
Old 07-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by asmazure
Dave,can you and Greg retain the summer rage name etc from Tim and keep the race going at the Rise location in the upcoming years?
That's probly not going to happen, If anybody was to get the name of the summer rage that would probly be my self..
Old 07-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2brothers
That's probly not going to happen, If anybody was to get the name of the summer rage that would probly be my self..
+1 here, if anybody has a shot at the Rage in the future Clint's the man.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Tech Addict

The NCT only awards points to the races on the schedule unfortunately for the sake of area 52, I believe you have a great facility also but the simple fact is you have to have the means to handle the entry and racer count,have the experience to run a large race,and have at least run that race for two years.
All the races on the schedule have many years behind them, and we need at least one new one to take the Summer Rage's place who will it be?
Hold a big race and show up to the meeting!
you could be the next one to host an NCT event!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 2brothers
Great make it happen!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Tech Master

The NCT only awards points to the races on the schedule unfortunately for the sake of area 52, I believe you have a great facility also but the simple fact is you have to have the means to handle the entry and racer count,have the experience to run a large race,and have at least run that race for two years.
All the races on the schedule have many years behind them, and we need at least one new one to take the Summer Rage's place who will it be?
Hold a big race and show up to the meeting!
you could be the next one to host an NCT event!
Well Area 52 could easily handle the entry and racer count....the track and facility is larger than any of the current NCT facilities.....And has held a few years of 3 day events...Hmmm.....something to consider maybe....heheeeeeee....I hope none of the Normal...done it for years tracks drop like fly's
Old 07-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I have to agree that Area 52 should be looked at for a repalcement next year. I have been to and raced their track. Other than the fact it's not the easiest track to find the first time you've been there, It has the most potential of 90% of the tracks I have seen. They has clearly spent many many thousands of dollars on that place. They need to be at the host meeting with everything ready for a presentation.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Leopard1
We dont even care about money ... but if theres a few bucks left in our humble little donation can .. that would be bitchen ... I just want you all to come race here on behalf of our local racers that would like to dance with the big dogs for fun.

Maybe all the directors could do a quick vote by phone to vote themselves in as round 4 sarigate hosts and come run the thing and take all the bread and pay for whatever you all gota pay for ... I cant move the friggin track to oregon

peace out
it wasn't directed at you in anyway at all tracy geez

you guys are top notch as i have said many times

dont get all crazy on me boss

and personally i would rather travel up to your track than stay here locally for regionals
Old 07-27-2009, 12:24 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Great make it happen!
still the same issue , facility

f the rules

can we have a race at your place and not have anything to do with the NCT on that weekend tracy ?

i would definitely be in for that and i am sure there would be at least 50 other racers who have that weekend off
Old 07-27-2009, 01:40 AM
Tech Master

Cool

Originally Posted by houston
still the same issue , facility

f the rules

can we have a race at your place and not have anything to do with the NCT on that weekend tracy ?

i would definitely be in for that and i am sure there would be at least 50 other racers who have that weekend off
Oh....Dang...Thats a GREAT Idea.....LMAOO....I bet it be more than 50 that have it off. "First Annual" 3 Day "RC Offroad Challange"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.