Search

*! IMPORTANT SUMMER RAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!*

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
I pm Mike @ Rise last night...

Don`t think Rise is not concerned , he`s whats to help but Tim & Greg have not even ask him ...

My advise to everyone is support the Roar regional and let the NCT COM figure out what to do...

Ya and Tim already stated why he doesn't want to hold it at Rise, so stop bringing it up already. Your annoying as hell dude
Old 07-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Legend

O-sure !

If I annoyed you , it was for a good reason ...
Old 07-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by keith2
Ya and Tim already stated why he doesn't want to hold it at Rise, so stop bringing it up already. Your annoying as hell dude
It probably keeps on being brought up because the lame ass reason is screwing 100 + racers...
Old 07-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Inga and I figure we can provide a substitute track with all the same people in charge, we just provide the track and can help in whatever way needed. This doesnt mean we want to be an nct track, just offering to help out.

I could RD the race but would rather have someone else do it.

Trophies could be purchased by those responsable after the race and handed out at the next race or skip the trophies completely to simplify and discount the entry fees, but do the race for points.

*Plenty of free camp space
*Hotels 30min from track
*Power / rental shop near by to rent gen.
*Water
*I could not garrentee a track change on this short of time frame
*And could not garrentee perfect track conditions.

*Our location is pretty good from all directions.
*I could almost garrentee a local crop of pretty top notch racers to join in.
*Everyone just show up, we be there to wing it, sometimes ya just need to wing it ... is something better than nothing? As of now the facility is available to you all the 7th-9th. We be there to open the gate at 8am Fri and wont close until late Sun.

If those in charge could suspend certain rules and get in emergency over ride mode it could be a simple improvised solution. No big deal.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

I pm Mike @ Rise last night...

Don`t think Rise is not concerned , he`s whats to help but Tim & Greg have not even ask him ...

My advise to everyone is support the Roar regional and let the NCT COM figure out what to do...
i see your love for the nct has only gotten deeper george

you have never really thought the nct was anything but stupid (in your words)

here would have been somebody's chance to make a few bucks on a race but i am pretty sure it is too late

area 52 has definitely expressed interest
rise is the most feesible
doubt anything will happen and it really isn't tims race anymore is it ?
tim had a great run in the nw rc scene and is probably loving that he can just go to a race and enjoy it now .

btw , i was not the only person who had any feelings one way or the other with the startup of riserc , i just happened to be the one who said something about it
'

monty
Old 07-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Lets face the facts here, Tim has given up his spot in the NCT.

All we need is a track to step and run Round 4, which does not secure them a position in the NCT for Years to come, but it will help us racers out and also give them an "IN" for the vote for a track position.

Keith, Tim is out, plain and simple. Rise keeps being brought up because its the most logical choice, however it sounds as if even the Hosts are not willing to work on giving a Rise a chance so 6 people are deciding where we can race round 4, ya that makes a lot of sense.

P.S. Greg or Tim do not have a say in the matter, Tim should be officially out and Greg is not a part of the NCT, other than a racer so stop saying Greg has not tried, cause he has and does not need too.

Personally it pisses me off that the NCT committee will not consider Rise and furthermore I would bet that they were not even going to go to the Rage, so seriously why does it matter, but whatever let the EWCT decide where Round 4 of the NCT will be?

P.S. Yes, I am blunt, and wont say anything on here I would not say in person!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:06 PM
Tech Legend

Monty

More than like the NCT , really !!

Invested a huge amount of mola to do ...

just

I was really looking forward to that Mex restaurant I found last time I came ...

very upset

and

That's makes me annoying ......
Old 07-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dave, I believe the NCT not panicking and jumping to a different venue will be the best for the long run(not short term for portland area racers)It sucks to lose Tim as a host but we must all move on.This again proves that the NCT rules are fairly well thought out for the reason of a venue holding large races for at least two years to prove they can do it, and also work out any bugs,city,county,power etc.If the NCT ties its name to some race complex then there are more fines and issues and or gets shut down who is to say the track owner cannot try to blame the NCT and cause larger Legal issues.
I think Rise will be a viable replacement if they meet the specs of holding a couple of large races.
Hope you dont take this personal Dave you have been an NCT supporter and racer from the very start!..thank you!

Dave,can you and Greg retain the summer rage name etc from Tim and keep the race going at the Rise location in the upcoming years?
Old 07-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Suspended

Thanks Shannon, that's the best reason I have heard yet and can except that, guess I just want to race

As far as the name, that is up to Tim, really.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Monty

just

I was really looking forward to that Mex restaurant I found last time I came ...

very upset

and

George,
save your Mexican restaurant money for the Tri Cities......I can hook you up!

the places where the Mexicans just dont work there they Eat there!!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rube

Rise keeps being brought up because its the most logical choice, however it sounds as if even the Hosts are not willing to work on giving a Rise a chance so 6 people are deciding where we can race round 4, ya that makes a lot of sense.

Personally it pisses me off that the NCT committee will not consider Rise and furthermore I would bet that they were not even going to go to the Rage, so seriously why does it matter, but whatever let the EWCT decide where Round 4 of the NCT will be?

P.S. Yes, I am blunt, and wont say anything on here I would not say in person!

I dont remember Rise saying they wanted the race did they?? if they did i missed it and im sorry. I am 1/3rd of the commitee at Skagit River Raceways and i didnt get asked my opinion on where the race could get moved to. dont know about scott or kevin but they would have told me. we dont have a problem with it being at Rise RC. it makes the most sense and it would have kept one of the races on this side of the mountains. our track is new on the NCT this year and we found out how much work it is and i say there is no way to pull it off in 2 weeks. i say reschedule where you can and if not you have no choice but to cancel. its really to bad there isnt more tracks on this side but.........

just remember there is one vote on the commitee still on this side of the mountains so dont make this all about the eastern washington guys. should make for a interesting meeting this winter when next years schedule is planned huh.

our track has or will be sending members to every stop on this years tour. the tour gave us a shot and we feel we should return the favor and support ALL the other tracks on the tour as a way to say thanks......
Old 07-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Suspended

Shannon, a hot mexican woman would be good
Old 07-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by monty c
I dont remember Rise saying they wanted the race did they?? if they did i missed it and im sorry. I am 1/3rd of the commitee at Skagit River Raceways and i didnt get asked my opinion on where the race could get moved to. dont know about scott or kevin but they would have told me. we dont have a problem with it being at Rise RC. it makes the most sense and it would have kept one of the races on this side of the mountains. our track is new on the NCT this year and we found out how much work it is and i say there is no way to pull it off in 2 weeks. i say reschedule where you can and if not you have no choice but to cancel. its really to bad there isnt more tracks on this side but.........

just remember there is one vote on the commitee still on this side of the mountains so dont make this all about the eastern washington guys. should make for a interesting meeting this winter when next years schedule is planned huh.

our track has or will be sending members to every stop on this years tour. the tour gave us a shot and we feel we should return the favor and support ALL the other tracks on the tour as a way to say thanks......
I know how the NCT works, been the Director and was a very successful Year, it does not mean all members need to be contacted, it only takes 4 votes, the remaining 2 do not need to be contacted if it goes one direction, they only need to be updated at that point.

I will be at the NCT meeting, its needs a director NOT a committee and the racers should have this input as well for what they want in the Series or on how it is ran, IMO

If you wanna chat lets go to PM land, or talk it out in person at the next event, RCTECH will just get to many opinions involved and sway the root conversation.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by asmazure
4 kids and the racing have not been a good mix lately!
Were in the same boat, 4 kids here, a house, work, business, and trying to race makes it a bit difficult sometimes, however it seems to workout with a supporting family!
Old 07-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Monty

just

very upset

and

I understand george , some dont .

i was really looking forward to it as well asd about 100 other racers too bro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.