R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-21-2005, 01:39 PM   #46
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
dude...go look up Jason C*** on serpent website if he is working for Snake...what a joke! You really make my day!
hobbizone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 08:40 PM   #47
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by ntc3freak
any pics of the mtx4????
soon ... soon
RCCUTM
pemandu upahan ;)
rcabj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 01:51 AM   #48
Tech Initiate

From factory inside source:
Mugen still haven't start design mtx-4, not even start with the blueprint. So, we won't see mtx-4 anytime soon.
BeWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 02:07 AM   #49
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by BeWa
From factory inside source:
Mugen still haven't start design mtx-4, not even start with the blueprint. So, we won't see mtx-4 anytime soon.
That mean I will have no chance/excuse to get a new car in short period of time
Car Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 02:24 AM   #50
Tech Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Lowner_V1S

Have they Release Any Photos yet for mtx-4??
Lowner_V1S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 09:48 AM   #51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

from the mugen forum i read it's gonna be out around august or september of this year.
Derby Bros Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 07:19 PM   #52
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: To MS..

Quote:
Originally posted by RClover
of coz, he is none other than the "serpent GURU!"

But GURU only knows the theories on books, but drive like sh*t!!! opps..i mean GURU donno how to drive...
Anyone who is worth his salt knows a competent and knowledgable person (on RC stuff) need not necessarily be a good or great driver. Factory drivers merely give their input and feedbacks and then the designer will have to redesign and further improve the car.

Likewise, many professional sport coaches aint great players in their prime, not to mention some are not even professional players! Jose Mourinho comes to my mind

Anyway, agreed with most of the comments here bout the MTX-3, I think most racers here in the far east have had problems with the 2 speed system, some have used ceramic bearings but I believe using small rollers will be an easy and effective solution.

Cheers!
BundyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 10:51 PM   #53
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

What problem are you guys having with the 2-speed. I only ask because I have had my MTX3 for about 9 months and run regularly and have never had one problem at all with my 2 speed.
Old 03-23-2005, 12:23 AM   #54
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: To MS..

Quote:
Originally posted by BundyMan
Anyone who is worth his salt knows a competent and knowledgable person (on RC stuff) need not necessarily be a good or great driver. Factory drivers merely give their input and feedbacks and then the designer will have to redesign and further improve the car.

Likewise, many professional sport coaches aint great players in their prime, not to mention some are not even professional players! Jose Mourinho comes to my mind

Anyway, agreed with most of the comments here bout the MTX-3, I think most racers here in the far east have had problems with the 2 speed system, some have used ceramic bearings but I believe using small rollers will be an easy and effective solution.

Cheers!
Yes yes i agree.. but but.. when the guru cant get his facts right or in some cases does a 'cut and paste' claiming to be the guru..

what's the point?

just my 2 cents
Vinyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 02:03 AM   #55
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Fisher
What problem are you guys having with the 2-speed. I only ask because I have had my MTX3 for about 9 months and run regularly and have never had one problem at all with my 2 speed.
yeap..i've never experience or heard any problem with the 2 speed for the mtx 3....and what ceramic bearing?
RCCUTM
pemandu upahan ;)
rcabj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 06:05 AM   #56
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: To MS..

Quote:
Originally posted by BundyMan

Cheers!

i hate jose mourinho.go MAN UTD!!!!!
ntc3freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 06:10 AM   #57
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by rcabj
yeap..i've never experience or heard any problem with the 2 speed for the mtx 3....and what ceramic bearing?
Only ones worth having throughout your car. Acer ceramics or Boca hybrids
teammpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 11:25 AM   #58
Tech Adept

Send a message via ICQ to Grasshopperr Send a message via AIM to Grasshopperr Send a message via Yahoo to Grasshopperr

I called mugen to ask some guestions about my clutch acting up and I also asked when a MTX-4 might be coming out and he said in june or July I hope it is as good or even better than the MTX-3 but what else other than a lay down servo can the do to the car. I was also wondering if anyone has a smaller reciever that will work with my JR Xr31 becouse my recievr will deffeintly be to big if the 4 has a lay down throttle servo.
Grasshopperr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 12:32 PM   #59
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
what else other than a lay down servo can the do to the car.
Just take a look at the MRX-4 and that should answer your ?.
Jamie Corrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 01:21 PM   #60
Tech Rookie

laydown throttle servo will let you break your servo case easily. many people make their throttle servo stand up on their RRR instead to avoid servo case breakage
SHTKS is offline   Reply With Quote