Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default rr evo chassis

nope, one of the biggest changes in the rr evo is the chassis, u can use this chassis if u will change ur rr to evo along with the evo front bulkheads, oneway and upperdeck, i suggest getting a 3 racing rr chassis only
Old 07-10-2006, 02:13 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by maskedrider
Any Picture to show how you guys fit your Transponder ?? And better way to hidden the wires.
Hi,
I hope these help.
//BR[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho v-one rrr-1.jpg   Kyosho v-one rrr-2.jpg   Kyosho v-one rrr-3.jpg   Kyosho v-one rrr-5.jpg   Kyosho v-one rrr-6.jpg  

Old 07-10-2006, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by etgdpu
Hi,
I hope these help.
//BR[/IMG]
nice layout.... so your Transponder will be permenant fixed on your car ? And i been seeing others fixed on the Top plate which is right in front of the fuel tank...any different ?
Old 07-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I realize I am a little behind the times, but I just bought an RRR WC and am looking for some good baseline setups. Our track is fairly open 140' X 80' and we treat it with a sugar water solution for traction (medium to high; depending on the temp and solution mixture) Any help would be appreciated.
John Hughes
Old 07-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jjmudd
I realize I am a little behind the times, but I just bought an RRR WC and am looking for some good baseline setups. Our track is fairly open 140' X 80' and we treat it with a sugar water solution for traction (medium to high; depending on the temp and solution mixture) Any help would be appreciated.
John Hughes
John, sorry no one have replied you yet.

Go ahead and try the box stock setup first. If that doesn't fit your needs, pm me and I can forward all my baseline setups to you. I have came up with different baseline setups (low, medium and high traction) from running at different tracks this year thus far. By your description on your track, I believe one of my setups would do well.

Dom
Old 07-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Tech Elite

Guys,

Not sure if you guys have gone on Kyosho America Coming Soon page lately. RRR EVO parts are listed, so are the new spur gears with the harder materials!

Dom
Old 07-11-2006, 04:04 PM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by litespeed-dom
Guys,

Not sure if you guys have gone on Kyosho America Coming Soon page lately. RRR EVO parts are listed, so are the new spur gears with the harder materials!

Dom
Good news...
Old 07-11-2006, 04:12 PM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jjmudd
John Hughes
Sorry, I'm a little late with a reply but I agree with Dom. Try the stock WCE setup and go from there. Let us know what you find.

jag
Old 07-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jag
Good news...
Better news is that all is available at Shopatron NOW!

Looks like what requires to do the top deck is

FM509B
VZ102C
VZ241

I just sent an email to our new team manager to confirm and also see if there will be a conversion kit for the U.S. shortly. I see that people are obtaining a conversation kit from overseas.

Will give you guys an update once I hear from them.

Dom
Old 07-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey all,

After months of owning the car, I only now discovered the adjustment for the front sway bars (the offset hole for bar height, not the tension) and the tool that adjusts it.

It goes higher and lower... but for the life of me I cant figure out why you would want to adjust it...

Anyone know why?
Old 07-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Munkmotion
Hey all,

After months of owning the car, I only now discovered the adjustment for the front sway bars (the offset hole for bar height, not the tension) and the tool that adjusts it.

It goes higher and lower... but for the life of me I cant figure out why you would want to adjust it...

Anyone know why?
It's a bit lengthy dicussion on that and I'm at finishing up here at work... If no one jump on and give you an answer between now and the next couple of hours, I'll give any explanation (as least my way of understanding it) later tonight.

Dom
Old 07-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by maskedrider
nice layout.... so your Transponder will be permenant fixed on your car ? And i been seeing others fixed on the Top plate which is right in front of the fuel tank...any different ?
actually it's suggested that you put the transponder so that it is 'directly' exposed to the track where the sensor cable is. putting carbon fiber and aluminium in between might reduce the strength of the signal sent to the sensor. well i know those guys who put their transponders in front of the fuel tank and they got no problem at all and they are the front runners

maybe someone else might want to share their experience?
Old 07-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Munkmotion
Hey all,

Anyone know why?
Its for adjusting tweak. Use a tweak board and this adjustment become apparent
Old 07-12-2006, 06:04 AM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by litespeed-dom
Better news is that all is available at Shopatron NOW!

Looks like what requires to do the top deck is

FM509B
VZ102C
VZ241

I just sent an email to our new team manager to confirm and also see if there will be a conversion kit for the U.S. shortly. I see that people are obtaining a conversation kit from overseas.

Will give you guys an update once I hear from them.

Dom
Do we know the standup servo is the "way to go" yet? Who has been using it... Josh, Marc, Ron, anybody?

What else is in the conversion kit?

Thanks for the info/update.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:11 AM
Tech Elite

I honestly don't think I will be able to "feel" the difference when it comes down to the CG. I'm anticipating my brakes might feel a little different, hopefully a bit more modulation. Regardless whether it's the "way to go", I'll be doing the top deck conversion just because of the easy access to the throttle servo. And just because to try new things out, see it myself and put this whole "High servo CG" issue that everyone was complaining about to rest.

I'm anticipating the parts will be here next week.

Dom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.