Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 01:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by XBeta
thanks for the reply ziggy. however, you said only the middle screw fits. so would it like missalign itself much?

thanks!
xbeta- you need to do some mods by drilling new holes on the lola wide bumpers so you can secure it by using the 3 screws. Just be careful though because the new holes will be pretty much close to the existing outside holes. What I did was to start with the smallest bit you can get and go up until the screw will fit.

hope this helps
Old 06-15-2005, 02:08 AM
Tech Master

Arrow

what's the difference between the Rear Suspension set VZ-004B and VZ-004C
Old 06-15-2005, 03:22 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by centax error!
xbeta- you need to do some mods by drilling new holes on the lola wide bumpers so you can secure it by using the 3 screws. Just be careful though because the new holes will be pretty much close to the existing outside holes. What I did was to start with the smallest bit you can get and go up until the screw will fit.

hope this helps
CE,

so you already have the lola bumpers on your RRR? When are you going to the track, I wanna see how it looks & fits. Thanks!
Old 06-15-2005, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by buboy28
what's the difference between the Rear Suspension set VZ-004B and VZ-004C
The C has a deeper hole so the ball can be screwed in further
Old 06-15-2005, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by joemugen
isnt mid to exit on power???

hey joemugen,this is the crew from maryland just saying whats-up and we will see you at the nats. also do you or anyone know where to get the adjustable ackerman for the rrr
Old 06-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sandra
hey joemugen,this is the crew from maryland just saying whats-up and we will see you at the nats. also do you or anyone know where to get the adjustable ackerman for the rrr
The kit comes with all three ackerman mounts (10,11,12).
Old 06-15-2005, 09:26 AM
Tech Master

Hey guys,

I would like to inform you all of this new feature on the kyosho website, it is a dealer locater. If you do not find a dealer near you, keep watching the website, it is allways being updated.

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/locatedealer/Map.asp
Old 06-15-2005, 10:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

an adjustable steering ackerman??? they do not adjust, the kit comes with three different ackermans that have different sensitivities. i would suggest you using the 11. hey, check out the mrx-4 forum. i posted pics of my new car. let me know what you think. show it to chris, i want to make him jealous
Old 06-15-2005, 10:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by joemugen
an adjustable steering ackerman??? they do not adjust, the kit comes with three different ackermans that have different sensitivities. i would suggest you using the 11. hey, check out the mrx-4 forum. i posted pics of my new car. let me know what you think. show it to chris, i want to make him jealous

Joe,the RR had one and I was just wondering if there was one for the rrr,also there is one for the evolva,thanks though.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Joe,the RR had one and I was just wondering if there was one for the rrr,also there is one for the evolva,thanks though.
hi sandra, kawahara made an adjustable ackerman steering system for the rr evo and that fits right in on the RRR. But it adjusts the ackerman by moving the holes forward and back unlike the RRR 10,11, and 12 where the mounting holes are move in center going out
Old 06-15-2005, 11:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

oh, i did not even know that. but that would probably be something nice to have.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jwf_frani
hi sandra, kawahara made an adjustable ackerman steering system for the rr evo and that fits right in on the RRR. But it adjusts the ackerman by moving the holes forward and back unlike the RRR 10,11, and 12 where the mounting holes are move in center going out

hi there thank you for responding, do you think this is worth trying to get,and also the pros and cons of it moving forwards and back, as opposed to left and right
Old 06-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Gee, i`d imagine moving the ackerman forward would create some clearance issues when a front diff/spool is fitted.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Let me bend some of you all ears, have a evo, just installed the rrr rear and front hubs on the car, what doe changing the roll center on the rear do to the handling of the car? as is I set it really close to the same angle as the old hubs, till I know what lowering the roll point will do. thanks.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by drfritz
Let me bend some of you all ears, have a evo, just installed the rrr rear and front hubs on the car, what doe changing the roll center on the rear do to the handling of the car? as is I set it really close to the same angle as the old hubs, till I know what lowering the roll point will do. thanks.
Just go one page back I have a post on roll center that explains it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.