Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by doki_doki
i see... are you using the stock gears (pinion and spurs) that came with the kit?
Yes using what came in the kit. How big is the track that you race on and what pinion and gears ect do you use..
Old 11-15-2006, 02:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How would you know? You were the only one running out there last night, what did you have to compare it to? NOTHING!!! As far as Kyosho versus Mugen quality this is not the place to discuss that as it would be off topic. But you are putting mugen parts on a Kyosho....nuff said i think
Old 11-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Tech Regular

Thank you to all those who replied regards my rear diff build....

I won't put the glue in the o rings, but another question for you all then.

Once you put the shim and pin in place on the out driver for the diff, there is plenty of play in the out drive, will this all sit correctly once the oil is in and the diff screwed together?

Thanks again guys

Steve
Old 11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Gambelli
Thank you to all those who replied regards my rear diff build....

I won't put the glue in the o rings, but another question for you all then.

Once you put the shim and pin in place on the out driver for the diff, there is plenty of play in the out drive, will this all sit correctly once the oil is in and the diff screwed together?

Thanks again guys

Steve
once the diff is together it will sit correctly.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:37 AM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ae_ntc3
once the diff is together it will sit correctly.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:42 AM
jag
Tech Master

I thought I read somewhere that the brake disk from the buggy (MP777?) would work with the EVO 2-speed shaft/brake hub. Is anybody using this setup?

Thanks
Old 11-16-2006, 06:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rayjay
Yes using what came in the kit. How big is the track that you race on and what pinion and gears ect do you use..
i'm also using the stock gears (pinions and spurs) that came with the kit. it works really great not that sure of how long the straight in our track is but i think its about 150 feet give or take a few feet...
Old 11-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default I am moving to Kyosho

Well its been three years since I upgraded my kit. I have done lots of research on some of the top level kits out here, 720,MTX-4,RRR EVO WCE,RRR WCE, G4S. I currently own a NTC3 that has alot of hop-ups. I really do not like the 720, serpent cars in my expirences at my local track have always broke very easily. The MTX-4 is a nice car, but parts are expensive her in the United States for that car. So I am thinking about getting either the Kyosho V-ONe RRR WCE or the Kyosho V-ONe RRR Evo WCE. My local hobby shop which is RCtech located in Daly City, Califronia quoted me for $425 on the RRR WCE and $450 on the RRR Evo WCE. which one should i get or does it really matter. Also I have a NTC3 with lots of hop-ups for sale for $200, and I also have three engines for sale a RB X12 5port Turbo used but still great compression, and a OS12TZ 3port Turbo ebmods (just finish breakin), and Novarossi NS12S3 brand new. Sorry to but that lasy part but I really like what kyosho is doing and I want to get one of the two kits so I have to sell the other stuff yea.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Get the RRR Evo WCE
Old 11-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Man, haven't been on the gas forums forever.... winter carpet season here, you know.

The EVO WCE looks like a great car, looking forward to driving it next gas season!

Dom
Old 11-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Tech Adept

I am thinking of buying a new kit for next years racing. And i am deciding between buying an RRR EVO WCE or an RRR WCE + EVO Conversion kit. The only real difference between these kits would be the VZW056 Hollow Front Layshaft and the VZW204 Adjustable Rear Sway Bar(Which i have already). Are there any more differences that i might have missed? So would getting the WCE + evo conversion be the best option?
Old 11-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by Ice_nl
I am thinking of buying a new kit for next years racing. And i am deciding between buying an RRR EVO WCE or an RRR WCE + EVO Conversion kit. The only real difference between these kits would be the VZW056 Hollow Front Layshaft and the VZW204 Adjustable Rear Sway Bar(Which i have already). Are there any more differences that i might have missed? So would getting the WCE + evo conversion be the best option?
i would say get the wce RRR EVO anything you already have will be spare if you get the other youll be missing some things even though you have them you only have one thats my opinion hope it helps good luck good car
Old 11-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by litespeed-dom
Man, haven't been on the gas forums forever.... winter carpet season here, you know.

The EVO WCE looks like a great car, looking forward to driving it next gas season!

Dom

Hey Dom can you swing it to come down for the W-Nats would be nice to you over here in Sunny Florida
Old 11-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KyoshoEvo35
I bought my EVO here:

www.kamikazercracing.com

The price is on the site..... or you can call or email Sam at Kamikaze.
Is it done yet?
Old 11-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Tech Rookie

NO its not done yet..... barely got started putting it together.... got to the part where you are putting the steering ackerman together and noticed that it uses bushings, not for me, so i ordered some bearings and I am waiting on those......

any other goodies you guys think i should upgrade? What is the part number for the rear universals?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.