Search
Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2002, 07:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by dtm
Easy....just spray your springs the same colour as your shell!
Or spray your bodyshell the same colours as the springs!
Old 09-03-2002, 08:17 AM
Tech Regular

I can`t beleve how much mario is charging fpr those front and rear converstions in Japan.......6,800 for the rear and 20,000 for the front! WOW! thats messed up! ANd I was dum enought to believe all mario bull in the start..................
Old 09-03-2002, 08:52 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Usagi
I can`t beleve how much mario is charging fpr those front and rear converstions in Japan.......6,800 for the rear and 20,000 for the front! WOW! thats messed up! ANd I was dum enought to believe all mario bull in the start..................
If you add the prices for the indvidual parts...even using equivalent Tamiya prices...it comes up relatively reasonable.... as an option. Yes the total price is a shock, but you are getting quite a lot!
Old 09-03-2002, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

Hum.......DTM..............I know your getting alot of parts but a total of 26,800 yen! ( before discount! ) come on! comparing to tamiya does not make sence. anyways I am not buy the conversion for that price I go out and buy and apply the money to a different car....... I My Mind its not trustified the cost.........
Old 09-03-2002, 09:09 AM
Tech Regular

I been in this hobby for many many years..........And this upgrade seems to be the worst upgrade I seen for a long time(cost wise) UCK!
Old 09-03-2002, 10:02 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Usagi
Hum.......DTM..............I know your getting alot of parts but a total of 26,800 yen! ( before discount! ) come on! comparing to tamiya does not make sence. anyways I am not buy the conversion for that price I go out and buy and apply the money to a different car....... I My Mind its not trustified the cost.........
I'm saying that if you use Tamiya prices for alloy C hubs and graphite shock tower etc...then the price of the complete kit would be comparable....

......anyway...I thought you had given up on your Xray a long time ago??
Old 09-03-2002, 10:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dtm

I'm saying that if you use Tamiya prices for alloy C hubs and graphite shock tower etc...then the price of the complete kit would be comparable....

......anyway...I thought you had given up on your Xray a long time ago??
Its now turning into a nightmare! I was looking into the convers kits but after seeing the prices uck!.............. I don`t get what your talking about with tamiya prices would be coparable... Justifing the cost is just no reasonable. Unless you have money to throw away.......... Thats My 2yen after being in this hobby for what???????????16 years.................No crying but its just screwed up..............
Old 09-03-2002, 11:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Has anyone tried running the batteries on either side of the chassis? I may pick up a battery brace soon to try it out.
Old 09-03-2002, 11:07 AM
Tech Master

i wouldnt suggest it espically if you have different types of batts (ie, SMH's, HV's, sanyos and panisonics etc) since they dont weigh the same, thus messing up your tweak. also there really isnt any advantage to it.
Old 09-03-2002, 11:08 AM
Tech Regular

dtm: Your not along with the cracked arms. I read your post and inspected my arms closer. 1 is cracked bad and another is starting. Only had the C-Hub for 6 weeks. I did take a Hard hit in the final saturday . Ordered new arms from Buster today.
Old 09-03-2002, 11:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by stormperson
i wouldnt suggest it espically if you have different types of batts (ie, SMH's, HV's, sanyos and panisonics etc) since they dont weigh the same, thus messing up your tweak. also there really isnt any advantage to it.

I am not too concerned with the battery size and weight, I balance the car and then deal with tweak, if any. Just willing to try anything since it is at no cost to me.
Old 09-03-2002, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

Hello All,

I regret to inform you that I will be leaving Rider's Hobby Shop and returning to my old career. It has been a lot of fun talking to a lot of you on the phone, and being able to serve you with products and help. Unfortunantly having fun does not always pay the bills.

I have been authorized to sell our remaining Xray products at a very good discount. The amount of discount will depend on the price of the total order.

I will be at Rider's Hobby Shop for the remainder of the week. I will be operating from 2pm to 9pm until this Thursday, and 10am to 6pm on Friday. You may call me direct to get your final price on what ever it may be that you are looking for. We currently have approx $10k left of Xray products in inventory, so most things are still in stock.

Going back to my old career will put a damper on my RC involvement for a few months while I adjust to the working world again, however I will still be involved with driving the Xray car, and helping out as much as possible. Hopefully one day I can return into the RC business full time again, if the right opportunity presents itself.

Thank You,
Old 09-03-2002, 12:42 PM
Tech Master

Good luck to you Buster.....thanks for the generous help you have provided us with. You will be missed!
Old 09-03-2002, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

wow

Hope everything works out for you Buster. Thanks for helping me with my X-Ray when I had it and good luck in the future.

Mike Webb
Old 09-03-2002, 06:51 PM
Tech Master

Thanks for the avatar. Good Luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.