Like Tree22Likes

Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Hey guys,

What is the spur and final ratio on this car? I am sending my speedo back to Novak and need this info. Thanks!
42:17 = 2.47 are the internals

Spur= 87
Attached Thumbnails Team Durango DEX410 4WD 1/10 Off-Road Buggy Thread-final-drive-ratio.jpg  
Old 10-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

haha yeah it just doesnt seem like you guys would break much at this track, no super big doubles to worry about. But, seeing them in action I still want one haha. No one is selling at the moment so I was hoping to get a response from someone who owned it already and was tired of it or something idk.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rfleck
42:17 = 2.47 are the internals

Spur= 87
Thank you! Sorry if you went through the trouble of scanning the manual page . . .

Originally Posted by Ostach24
haha yeah it just doesnt seem like you guys would break much at this track, no super big doubles to worry about. But, seeing them in action I still want one haha. No one is selling at the moment so I was hoping to get a response from someone who owned it already and was tired of it or something idk.
Yeah, the car is awesome. I doubt anyone is ready to part with theirs. A Main is probably the best place to get the car . . .
Old 10-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Super Hobby on ebay has them with free shipping . Where I bought mine from .
Old 10-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Thank you! Sorry if you went through the trouble of scanning the manual page . . .

Yeah, the car is awesome. I doubt anyone is ready to part with theirs. A Main is probably the best place to get the car . . .
RPP Hobby has some great deals... call in and talk to Joe and see what he has to offer if you buy the car. I know when i was going to orde rmine, it was free shipping and a set of tires.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ostach24
This track seems small and fast, whats the need for the tank durango? Now saying that i would like to own one... Someone sell, none on sale page or ebay.
It out accelerates any other 4wd out there, especially noticable on such a small, technical track. Once its dialed in that car is on rails, even with it being one of the heavier cars out there.

I love this thing!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey guys,

What is the spur and final ratio on this car? I am sending my speedo back to Novak and need this info. Thanks!
Are they going to compile all your data and make an ESC that DOESNT suck
Old 10-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by R-E-A-P-E-R-
...i dont get why Novak needs to know that...
Old 10-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by R-E-A-P-E-R-
Hey. Be nice--remember I gave you parts so you can get your jank around the track. And what is this with the Ford/Chevy debate? It is just an ESC--Novak has been making them for years. Go have fun with the Tekin. Who cares?

They just wanted you to fill out the warranty form. Castle asks even more on their forms to send back merchandise.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
...i dont get why Novak needs to know that...
Get an Lrp or tekin and be done with it? Your esc is nearly as popular as Lutzīs deal with Durango
Old 10-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Get an Lrp or tekin and be done with it? Your esc is nearly as popular as Lutzīs deal with Durango
Im not having the issue... i have a Tekin. I was just wondering why Novak needed it. didnt make sense
Old 10-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

That is because some of these guys from CO do not have a life so they have to be interested in everything I do. I do not care for LRP and Tekin can eat a weinie. I run their T8 motor in my Losi and it is great. But ever since so many people ran out to buy the garbage they call the R8 (or whatever) I swore I would never use their ESCs. Maybe someday I will change my mind but see it is a personal choice. I am generally an early adopter of technology and new technology is not without issues.

I am not seeking advice in the thread on what ESC to run. So we can all just drop that now and get back to the Durango . . .
Old 10-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

That is because some of these guys from CO do not have a life so they have to be interested in everything I do. I do not care for LRP and Tekin can eat a weinie. I run their T8 motor in my Losi and it is great. But ever since so many people ran out to buy the garbage they call the R8 (or whatever) I swore I would never use their ESCs. Maybe someday I will change my mind but see it is a personal choice. I am generally an early adopter of technology and new technology is not without issues.

I am not seeking advice in the thread on what ESC to run. So we can all just drop that now and get back to the Durango . . .
Dude, I wasnt telling you what to run. I was just wondering why Novak needs that info. Was surprising to me.

And, for your information, all the FDR info is IN the manual.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
Dude, I wasnt telling you what to run. I was just wondering why Novak needs that info. Was surprising to me.

And, for your information, all the FDR info is IN the manual.
Nah man, I was not insinuating you were telling me what to run at all. More or less giving back some grief to my fellow CO racers. I remember the FDR being in the manual but I was at work mailing in the ESC. They ask a lot of questions on some of these warranty returns. Castle wants to know exactly what batts you use and even what radio.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Nah man, I was not insinuating you were telling me what to run at all. More or less giving back some grief to my fellow CO racers. I remember the FDR being in the manual but I was at work mailing in the ESC. They ask a lot of questions on some of these warranty returns. Castle wants to know exactly what batts you use and even what radio.
Ahh... ok.

Yeah, i think some of the info these companies want is just... stupid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.