Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SHEBOYGAN, WI --- NEW TRACK

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Tech Adept

Default On-line shopping www.whiteknucklercandhobbies.com

I'm adding new stuff to our online store at www.whiteknucklercandhobbies.com everyday guys. Trying to give you guys a way to buy parts and get all the support you need now and for the upcoming race season. If we don't have something you need just drop me and email and I can have it up there for ya or have it shipped to you usually within 2-5 business days.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYI1amxY3yU

I found this page on you tube and was wondering is that going to be our track.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Adept

Default Fan Request

Hey guys, I have made a commitment to our local high school to donate money to purchase some athletic equipment recently. We are trying to get 1000 fans on our facebook page. At 1000 fans we will make the donation. This is a great way to bring awareness to our hobby and also our local track. Spread the word as much as you can please and help us support our community and our hobby. Here is the link, http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Whit...8879332?ref=nf
Old 01-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Adept

Default tracks

Originally Posted by ruh-46
I found this page on you tube and was wondering is that going to be our track.
No this is not our track, this is a race we recently attended and raced at. As of now we currently have and outdoor 1/10 & 1/8 scale track, and also a dedicated 1/5 scale track in sheboygan, wi. You can check these sites for any information. www.rockridgeraceway.com or www.whiteknucklercandhobbies.com
Old 01-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Questions??

Originally Posted by whiteknucklerc
Hey guys, I have made a commitment to our local high school to donate money to purchase some athletic equipment recently. We are trying to get 1000 fans on our facebook page. At 1000 fans we will make the donation. This is a great way to bring awareness to our hobby and also our local track. Spread the word as much as you can please and help us support our community and our hobby. Here is the link, http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Whit...8879332?ref=nf

so who's track is this for? the one in Michigan or the one here?
Old 01-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Tech Adept

This donation will be for Sheboygan South High School's athletic department. It's a donation from our business to them. It will promote WKRC, Rockridge Raceway and r/c racing and our hobby in general in this area. It's a hobby that's not very well known in this area. Its a great way to help our community members and promote fitness in our area.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:42 AM
Tech Addict

Questions??

Whne are we going to do something here in town?..all we have to do is just call the hall..emil masey hall is huge, and has a stage we can use for a drivers stand, and they also have tables etc....
Old 01-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Tech Adept

Default Lets do it

Like I said guys, I have all the stuff sitting in my garage and basement. It didn't really seam like many people were interested in running carpet this year indoors. I don't care where we run at! I just plan on doing some racing this winter. Next winter WE WILL have indoor dirt racing, if things go well, an indoor onroad carpet track also! There is still lots of planning to do for summer racing, and also lots to do for winter racing if we want to do it. There needs to be a handful of guys not just willing to help with setup and take down, but showing up and helping. It's not something one or two guys are going to do every time we race. If were going to do something. Lets do it!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:43 AM
Tech Addict

Default Track schedule for 5thscale racing

I plan on having the track schedule up for 5thscale racing done by this weekend. also I passed along some info to the person who is in charge of the "Rock ridge raceway " website about some sponsors that NEED to be put on that website????? I have a couple sponsors tha tare willing to help us out but they are waiting for there names/links to be put on the website/ it goes hand in hand here...

I will have the schedule/rules done by this sunday.. and all Practices will be FREE!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 06:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

they will be up soon, i have been working on y kitchen for the past weeks
Old 01-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by interplanet
they will be up soon, i have been working on y kitchen for the past weeks

alrighty..I just got word they we have another sponsor that is willing to help us out..
Old 01-24-2010, 02:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Just stumbled upon this and I gotta say I'm interested. I used to race carpet oval years ago here in Manitowoc and a track this close to home might just require getting back into the hobby!

Thanks to everyone putting this together it looks like your all doing a great job!
Old 01-24-2010, 05:04 AM
Tech Addict

Wink

I will be starting a separate thread just for the race dates/rules so it does not get lost in this mess
Old 01-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Adept

Default Fundraiser for Sheboygan South School

Hey guys, White Knuckle r/c and Hobbies in Sheboygan, wi and Iron Mountain, Mi is raising money for our local high school in Sheboygan, Wi. For every fan we get, up to 1000 fans, we are donating $.40 to purchase some equipment for their athletic facility! If your a facebook user, click on this link, http://www.facebook.com/pages/White-...8879332?ref=nf and become a fan to help support Health and sports in our communities! Thanks for your support, White Knuckle rc!
Old 01-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Sheboygan Racing Sounds Cool To Me

My son and I would be interested in any form of racing in town here. Dirt or onroad. Sure was nice back in the day when Hobbytown had racing programs up and running.

I'm pretty sure there would be quite a bit of interest in this area to race. In my opinion the thing is that people need to made aware of the effort to get something up and running.

Far as I know not many folks know of your effort, except for those following this thread.... And for a racing schedule, I'm thinking it might be on different times than other tracks are running say, in a 60 mile radius of town. That way you could pull true racers in on a regular basis. Just my opinions.

But yeah, we'd help out as well. Emil Masey would be a great facility to run at. With all that said, I'll be watching this thread for news as to the progress made.

Good luck and perhaps we can race soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.