Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

If anyone needs me, Ill be out flying
Old 12-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Fast RC8Te
Orange, just wondering...how many cells are you running in your truggy?
same as you, 4 cells.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default 5th scale racing rules

2wd Buggy Off-Road Race – This event is to include all 2 wheel drive 1/5 or 1/6 scale gasoline powered buggies / truggies. Let’s see the HPI Baja’s and FG buggies race wheel-to-wheel. and clones

<o></o>
·Engine – 23cc to 30.5cc gasoline powered only. No restrictions.
·Exhaust – No restrictions.
·Vehicle Weight – No restrictions.
·Tires – Only commercially available buggy tires. Tires may be modified & trimmed by the racer to improve performance. No metal studs or screws.
·Bumpers - No steel or sharp bumpers.
·Fuel Tank – Must use stock fuel tank. Total fuel line length may not exceed 12 inches beyond stock length. Quick fill fueling systems will be allowed.

·Event will consist of 2 qualifier rounds (10 minutes) and 1 round of mains (20 minute A-Main).

4wd Buggy Off-Road Race – This event is to include all 4 wheel drive 1/5 or 1/6 scale gasoline powered buggies / truggies. This class will be open to MCD, Redcat, FG, and other 4x4 buggies.and clones

<o></o>
·Tires – Only commercially available buggy tires. Tires may be modified & trimmed by the racer to improve performance. No metal studs or screws.
·Bumpers - No steel or sharp bumpers.
·Fuel Tank – Must use stock fuel tank. Total fuel line length may not exceed 12 inches beyond stock length. Quick fill fueling systems will be allowed.

·Event will consist of 2 qualifier rounds (10 minutes) and 1 round of mains (20 minute A-Main).

Baja 5T Off-Road Race – This event is to include only the HPI Baja 5T gasoline powered racing truck. and clones

<o></o>
·Body - Must be stock HPI Baja 5T body or Pro-Line Trofeo body.
·Tires – Only commercially available tires that are the same size in diameter and width as the stock Baja 5T tires and wheels. Tires may be modified & trimmed by the racer to improve performance. No metal studs or screws. Pro-Line Excavator tires will not be allowed in this class.
·Bumpers – No steel or sharp bumpers.

if there is not enough of people too participate we will run the classes together.. ALSO YOU MUST EITHER HAVE A WORKING FAILSAFE OR A 3rd CHANNEL ENGINE CUT OFF OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN....
Old 12-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Tech Addict

Questions??

anyone want to go to greenbay next Sat?
Old 12-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

I have my sons 1st birthday party on saturday, then on sunday there is a rc swap meet in waukesha (like I really need any more planes...............Maybe I do)
Old 12-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Tech Adept

Default Tour of Champions

Our T.O.C series is getting a nice warm fuzzy welcome guys! We have several tracks verbally committed, and we have some sponsors that are willing to kick in. Once we get enough commitment for the series we will lock down dates. It is going to be a scored series, raced at different club tracks. We want to expose and utilize all the tracks around us to help build exposure of r/c racing as much as we can. We want to bring business to all tracks in every way we can. The more tracks, the more racers, the better it is for everyone!! Daily race prizes at the conclusion of every race, with grand prizes and awards given out at the end of the series to all the racers and top finishers in all classes. We will also have awards voted on by the racers. We have kits and several other big items that will be given away also. Top finishers in each class will get a ticket entered into a drawing for a kit or "grand prize". They will be pre-entry races, entry fees are yet to be determined. These will be one day races. More info will follow on this series and others... Keep informed at whiteknucklercandhobbies.com
Old 12-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

so i guess the rock ridge website is not needed then hey
like I said ill be out flying
Old 12-30-2009, 05:03 AM
Tech Addict

Default 5th scales only!!!

since there is not 5thscale racing allowed @ other tracks we we have our own track dates TBA... we will also have a TUG of WAR contest just thought I would throw that in there also.. I'am also looking for some sort of sponsors..
Old 12-30-2009, 07:41 AM
Tech Adept

We do need the Rockridgeraceway.com site. And it is looking damn good also... And you know once the snow melts you'll be racing!! The more places we have information the better. TOC is going to be a whole separate series from what we do for our weekly or club racing. The series is going to be hosted by other local clubs. We organize it, put everything together, and run them if need be. We will put together our schedule here after the new year when everyone is done doing so much running. Maybe a group of us can head north, do some racing and have a meeting of the minds!!! Just pm me or give me a call! @hndaman1- I can't get pics from photo bucket to load on my site right. Pic some good ones and send them to me if you can please! track, 1/5 scale, racing, action... whatever tickles your fancy!! Thanks
Old 01-03-2010, 05:06 AM
Tech Addict

any more info on indoor fun CLOSER too us?.. I threw out some ideas.. and got no word back from people.. so I'am leaving @ that..
Old 01-04-2010, 07:14 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey All...

Been lurking about here for awhile and thought I should finally add an idea or 2. I don't know if it's been mentioned but way back in the day ( early to mid 90's) we used to run at the Waldo community center and also at Racer's Hall back when it was Vick's hall. Also might wanna try Emil Macey Hall, might have to be union member for that but I could maybe help with that. I'll try to think of more.

Thanks...Scott
Old 01-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rdking
Hey All...

Been lurking about here for awhile and thought I should finally add an idea or 2. I don't know if it's been mentioned but way back in the day ( early to mid 90's) we used to run at the Waldo community center and also at Racer's Hall back when it was Vick's hall. Also might wanna try Emil Macey Hall, might have to be union member for that but I could maybe help with that. I'll try to think of more.

Thanks...Scott

Emil macey hal is one of the halls I have mentioned My father-n-law worked @ kohler so we can get that hall cheap I brought it up many times...It seems no body wants anything in town i also rememebr those days running out in Waldo, maybe getting in touch with Bill @ kwindlogs? i was just out there buying some connectors and they were running the new Duratrax bike in the waldo gym..
Old 01-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Tech Adept

Default Indoor racing

I am game for racing anywhere. I have everything we need to run. We just need a place and time. I've talked to a couple of places, with the same response, we will get back to you. I'm not from around here so I don't know of many places or have many connections. Hopefully we can get something together! I'm game for whatever!!
Old 01-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default indoor racing

Craig, how big is the carpet and how big an area do we need total?
Old 01-10-2010, 07:07 AM
Tech Adept

Default Carpet

The carpet size is around 70'x50'. So you need enough room to roll that out and tape it and then you need room for pit tables and power and stuff like that. I have four separate rolls of carpet. Its down here in my garage if you want to check it out sometime! SWEET!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.