Tech Master

what about the centax ?
what problem did u had?
Old 01-08-2002, 10:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Jack
what about the centax ?
what problem did u had?
My biggest problem about the V-One R Centax is....I don't have one..

None of the stores in SoCal have them in stock....
Old 01-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Jack
what about the centax ?
what problem did u had?
It was a stupid problem, the pilot shaft of the centex spring is loosed so when I tighten the clutch bell it pulls the whole clutch forward towards the bell so it locked up the clutch!

It's fixed already!
Old 01-09-2002, 12:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

tiggobits

It's cool dude. At least you agree with me. Regarding Eric V, he is world class man. (1/5th scale world champ). Perez...he really should be sponsored. I think fraz said he qual. 3rd at the ROAR nats. Btw. 2nd place finisher, York, former NORRCA champ had a floatie on his mugen. My point is this.. a floating rear probably isn't necessary...for them. But for someone like me, it can't hurt.. FYI. York's car had so much down force, it bogged in the sweeper at full throttle. Motor? JP. Weaakk. Uh ohh.

guy. (mind if I call you that? )

I sucked. I won the B, bumped up and faced some really fast guys. 6th place. End of story.

If you talk to W.F. I will take 10 sets of zacs 35 (32mm) and 40 fronts. (10 sets total). Have him post an answer here. Thanks. Hey!! You really should come out for the next race. Let's run super tens. yeahhh.. btw...Centax clutches are pretty easy to deal with.
Old 01-09-2002, 09:17 AM
Tech Elite

HEYALIGNMENTGUY:
I've got the OS TR in my GRP version and it rocks! A couple of friends who run RB's said it looked liked the TR has a lot of punch out of the corners.

got_speed:
Are you running it RR style, if so have you been able to get the floating body mounts? Where you located? I'm in Glendale and have been running mine a lot at SVM in Sun Valley, just north of Burbank. Gear it up and come on out sometime. Awesome driver's track!
Old 01-09-2002, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Ah10:
Noticed you're in So Cal. too, where you been racing? See above post!
Old 01-09-2002, 09:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by kevink2
HEYALIGNMENTGUY:
I've got the OS TR in my GRP version and it rocks! A couple of friends who run RB's said it looked liked the TR has a lot of punch out of the corners.

got_speed:
Are you running it RR style, if so have you been able to get the floating body mounts? Where you located? I'm in Glendale and have been running mine a lot at SVM in Sun Valley, just north of Burbank. Gear it up and come on out sometime. Awesome driver's track!
Hey Kevink2...I work in Glendale....I do run in SVM when I get a chance....Ah10 usu runs at Revelation.....I was at SVM running my ImpulsePro last night....my first night run .....man, I could'nt see a thing......I should have brought my light colored body....PM me when you plan to go...I'll try to make it.

My V-one is torn apart right now....I'm installing a couple of Hop-ups I picked up from Steve (speedtech)...and waiting for my RTU from Dennis.... I don't have those floating rear body mounts.....I just have a the "R" version....

Last edited by got_speed?; 01-09-2002 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-09-2002, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

kevink2,got_speed? : i will be running my RR along with Ah10 pretty soon... hehe we will be running at Revelation...
Old 01-09-2002, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by got_speed?

Hey Kevink2...I work in Glendale....I do run in SVM when I get a chance....Ah10 usu runs at Revelation.....I was at SVM running my ImpulsePro last night....my first night run .....man, I could'nt see a thing......I should have brought my light colored body....PM me when you plan to go...I'll try to make it.

My V-one is torn apart right now....I'm installing a couple of Hop-ups I picked up from Steve (speedtech)...and waiting for my RTU from Dennis.... I don't have those floating rear body mounts.....I just have a the "R" version....
You need a night vision scoope! Just kidding

But SVM is just too damn big! I would guess the track has at least 300 x 300 in size may be even bigger!
Old 01-09-2002, 09:56 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Ah10

You need a night vision scoope! Just kidding

But SVM is just too damn big! I would guess the track has at least 300 x 300 in size may be even bigger!

That last 180 turn before the transponder light is soooo dark....
Old 01-09-2002, 09:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by ME-student
kevink2,got_speed? : i will be running my RR along with Ah10 pretty soon... hehe we will be running at Revelation...

Ah10..ME-student...can't make it to Revelation this weekend....my son has a school thing on Saturday, I will be running at SVM though coz it's closer to me....maybe nextime....
Old 01-09-2002, 10:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ME-student
you will be finish your VoneRR by tomorrow right? see you tomorrow at revelation?
Old 01-09-2002, 11:40 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Jonathan
tiggobits

It's cool dude. At least you agree with me. Regarding Eric V, he is world class man. (1/5th scale world champ). Perez...he really should be sponsored. I think fraz said he qual. 3rd at the ROAR nats. Btw. 2nd place finisher, York, former NORRCA champ had a floatie on his mugen. My point is this.. a floating rear probably isn't necessary...for them. But for someone like me, it can't hurt.. FYI. York's car had so much down force, it bogged in the sweeper at full throttle. Motor? JP. Weaakk. Uh ohh.

guy. (mind if I call you that? )

I sucked. I won the B, bumped up and faced some really fast guys. 6th place. End of story.

If you talk to W.F. I will take 10 sets of zacs 35 (32mm) and 40 fronts. (10 sets total). Have him post an answer here. Thanks. Hey!! You really should come out for the next race. Let's run super tens. yeahhh.. btw...Centax clutches are pretty easy to deal with.
HMMMM I think someone should design a new rear floating mount for the V-ONE R, then manufacture and sell it. Could make some good money with it hehehe.

Let's face it for a race that size last Saunday at DELTA, there were a couple of world and national class drivers there, so it was really fun watching them race against each other, especially in the Outlaw class. Jonathan despite you getting 6th, that was still very very good considering who you were racing against. Remember #1 (Eric Vasutin) and #2 (Eric York) were on the same lap for practically the whole 15 minute Main. Then you throw in Fraz and Perez in the mix who in their abilities could be sponsored as well, and it made for a great Outlaw A Main.

At least the V-ONE R takes first in the Outlaw A Main and the Sportsman Nitro Rubber A Main. Too bad it was not a clean sweep for 1st places for Kyosho (Ron Williams and his MTX-2 took 1st in the Expert Nitro Rubber A Main).
Old 01-09-2002, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

just recieved a cooling fan kit from tower, anyone know of any tricks to installing it or come across and problems with installing it?

i'll post up some picks when its in.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by nitro dave
just recieved a cooling fan kit from tower, anyone know of any tricks to installing it or come across and problems with installing it?

i'll post up some picks when its in.
You need to use an ultra small air filter so that you may have enough space to accommodate the fan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.