Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
I just hope you can stay on the same lap....LOL The MI2's are coming to claim what was once ours. Go back to the RDX thread. TQ and a win in 19 turn this weekend.......watch!!!!
You know that I own 19T at stockton, and I took it with me when I moved
Old 11-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
You know that I own 19T at stockton, and I took it with me when I moved
I WNED 19 TURN FOR A WHILE THERE. AND LIKE I SAID I'M COMING TO GET WHAT'S MINE.....LOL

PW SET UP WILL BE IN DA HOUSE. JUST CALL BE BW AFTER THIS WEEKEND.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by STLNLST
I WNED 19 TURN FOR A WHILE THERE. AND LIKE I SAID I'M COMING TO GET WHAT'S MINE.....LOL

Yeah, you owned 19T when no one else was racing it So when you coming out my way to visit Tom?
Old 11-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
Man, Clint's not gettin any lovin from his home town boys.
That's the way we show how much we love each other
Old 11-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
Yeah, you owned 19T when no one else was racing it So when you coming out my way to visit Tom?
Have you called him yet? I ran 19 turn when the class was just taking off so I guess you can call me norcals pioneer I'll be up your way when the okiee nats come to town...LOL
Old 11-14-2005, 05:30 PM
Tech Regular

I dont know if I should ask this ? on on this tread but I realy like the advise that the techs hear give. A great class of drivers!

my question is dont laugh:

my lap times are higher at the begining of the race and and the end but in the middle of the race there lower!
can this be to hot of motor vs the battary or tires?
Old 11-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Not a dumb question at all. Does the car handle different from start to finish or is it a power issue? What class are you running? What tires, track surface and temp. are you running on? What traction compound are you using if any? Are you using tire warmers? Many times, a car will take a couple laps to really come in. This is mainly due to tire temp. Once the temps come up, you should get more grip. If you're using tire warmers, it could be over heating them and making them too hot by the end of the run and loosing grip. It could be a traction compound issue or the wrong tire for the application, etc...
Old 11-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default mi2 ec foam

do any of the parts from the normal ec come with the foam kit, like the spool, and shock towers?

if i am reading the thread right, the foam car would be good on the parking lot if it is high bite?

when can i get a foam car?

i was happy to see that schumacher was making a carpet car so i don't have to ad all of the hop ups.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

PW SET UP WILL BE IN DA HOUSE. JUST CALL BE BW AFTER THIS WEEKEND.[/QUOTE]

Hey clint, start singing your song now. AIN'T NO SHAME IN THE C MAIN , AIN'T NO SHAME IN THE C MAIN. Ho I'm sorry there might be a D main. LOL
Old 11-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia

Hey clint, start singing your song now. AIN'T NO SHAME IN THE C MAIN , AIN'T NO SHAME IN THE C MAIN. Ho I'm sorry there might be a D main. LOL[/QUOTE]

You don't have to copy and paste the quotes.......rc tech does that for you...LOL Lil Alex will also be out this weekend so it should be fun as hell this weekend. MI2 fo' life....or until I get my EC
Old 11-14-2005, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rcshark
I dont know if I should ask this ? on on this tread but I realy like the advise that the techs hear give. A great class of drivers!

my question is dont laugh:

my lap times are higher at the begining of the race and and the end but in the middle of the race there lower!
can this be to hot of motor vs the battary or tires?
If I had to take a stab at it I'd say that you're tire's start to come in after a few laps along with your nerves and the middle lap times show that you are now comfortable and the only thing that I can think of for the drop off at the end is either the battery starting to go soft of the motor starting to go soft. Is this the case every time with a different motor and battery? I slight gearing change may be all you need for a drop off towards the end.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default 540 gear ratio

running a stock silver can tamiya motor on a med tight track looking for i rough ratio a lot of people run tl-01 with speed tuned and 23t any idea i got told a good starting lpoint for stock is a 27 to 92 so what sought would a 540 motor need??
Old 11-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by aus jd 2703
running a stock silver can tamiya motor on a med tight track looking for i rough ratio a lot of people run tl-01 with speed tuned and 23t any idea i got told a good starting lpoint for stock is a 27 to 92 so what sought would a 540 motor need??

No joke, I know alot about this motor. Gear it between 5.0 to 5.3 only. Make sure your car doesn't scrub any corner speed.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:43 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hyena boy
do any of the parts from the normal ec come with the foam kit, like the spool, and shock towers?

if i am reading the thread right, the foam car would be good on the parking lot if it is high bite?

when can i get a foam car?

i was happy to see that schumacher was making a carpet car so i don't have to ad all of the hop ups.
The spec listed for the foam car said that it has a front diff. So no spool. The transmission/bulkheads are lower, so i suspect that the towers will need to be different for this reason - without any differences in pick up positions.

My money says that the foam car is best suited to very high traction foam racing on carpet, but that the standard car is best suited for everything else.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:33 AM
Tech Regular

I racing mod. cant drive slow! it could be tires it was 80 degreas and I was running 36 sorex and a 10 x1 med open track. 3300, 30 amp packs. The car settles down thru the milddle of the race and It doesnt have as much at the end. I beleave that eather I can try and charge lowor then 6 amps, longer run time and little lowor powor. This might could settle the car at the begging of the race and keep it more consestent.
this texas weather is realy hard to find out what the track is going to be from on weekend to the next. I thank the 36 was the problem and made me use the batts. I just over driving the car at first and there for used up the batt.

Thanks STLNLST I agrea with you about that statment all except the Nerve thing. lol and I thought it was the car that was twitchy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.