Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 07:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Kid, the Alloy rear hubs are a tuning aid, The rear plastic ones are just fine, and plenty of team drivers use them. Overall it is preference thing on the hub, some people prefer them, some prefer the alloy.For the Rug, I would suggest the BMI chassis kit with the stiff upperdeck, other hop ups would be the delrin machined 20tooth pully, the black front belt, The Ti Worlds CVD's ( in the front at least) and a spool if running rubber. If running the Spool, buy a couple packages of Blades, and keep an eye on them, Running a spool you have a tendancy to go through them pretty quick. I am partial to Pdub bumpers too...

Originally Posted by kid TT-01
hey guys, i raced last night with my Mi2. and i beat my mate with his fuly hoped up Mi2 with my stock Mi2. i was wondering what hop ups should i get for carpet racing. i also have TRF shocks so i know i need lower shock towers. i broke a rear hub aswell so should i change to alloy rears.

as much help will be apreciated
Old 09-21-2005, 07:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Arrow Mi2 EC

Mi2 EC - First Pictures

Schumacher are proud to announce the launch of the new Mi2 EC Competition Touring Car. Following the dominant victory by Teemu Leino at the recent European Championships earlier this year this car is designed to be a close as possible replica with some subtle improved design changes.
The car represents over two years development of the original Mi2 with small changes in transmission, geometry, specification and most importantly overall performance that can be bought by everyone.
Final specifications have not yet been set but its sure this car will be fully loaded with high quality carbon fibre, titanium and alloy parts.
Keep checking back for further details, some details may vary from picture.

K058 - Mi2 EC - £TBA - Due late 2005

Old 09-21-2005, 07:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

There is a lot more going on the in the Mi2EC than the pic would suggest. It look like an Mi2 but it performs very diffrently. I need to get some clearence from Schu UK to post a full spec sheet of the changes (there are a lot) so sit tight. There are some things on the EC that other sedan manufacturers are not doing yet so we don't want to go into too much detail right now.

BTW...those are the new Schumacher shocks in the pic
Old 09-21-2005, 08:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I caught that in the Pic adrain, will they come with the new car ? I saw them in a pic on a protoype gas car ..what 4 or so months ago...
Old 09-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Tech Master

Technically the ones on that Gas car weren't the same as the ones on the EC pic, and yes.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just curious will there be a conversion kit. Or is this so much a new car that you will need....
Man I just got my Mi2 mid part this season and when the wife find out there a new one coming out she goinna place me in the dog house(wait we have a dog but no dog house ) Oh well?
Old 09-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Tech Champion

No conversion kit but all the parts will be available. We don't have the prices on the new stuff yet so I can't say if it would be better to buy the parts or get a kit.

Schu UK said to sit tight for our October Newsletter in 2 weeks. This will have pricing and all the details on the changes for the Mi2EC
Old 09-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I take it this will be more of a rubber tire on asphalt car...defintely looks promising. Any word on if the geometry is much different or is it just "fine tuned"
Old 09-21-2005, 01:40 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
I take it this will be more of a rubber tire on asphalt car...defintely looks promising. Any word on if the geometry is much different or is it just "fine tuned"
Its a rubber car in kit form. Change the top deck and lower chassis and its a foam tire car. We will have more info on its performance on foams after the IIC race. Teemu was pretty stoked about his foam testing though

On Geomerty...the hinge pins and all the camber link positions everywhere except the top of the front hubs are in diffrent places so it is more than just fine tuning.

This car will be more expensive than a current Carbon Mi2 but...its is a replica of Teemu's EC car so it is more of a "Factory Team Kit" than any other car on the market.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyrrus
Just curious will there be a conversion kit. Or is this so much a new car that you will need....
Man I just got my Mi2 mid part this season and when the wife find out there a new one coming out she goinna place me in the dog house(wait we have a dog but no dog house ) Oh well?
Im in the same boat as you!! my wife bought me the MI2 , She would kick my **s if i get a new car so soon!I guess i could tell her that i got it in a trade
Old 09-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Im in the same boat as you!! my wife bought me the MI2 , She would kick my **s if i get a new car so soon!I guess i could tell her that i got it in a trade
Oh the though are rolling in the head. I could tell her, It's a back up car, and/or it for mod/19, and my present car is for stock. ummm nah she will kill me anyhbow.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Tech Rookie

i'm ok my girlfriend is understands . putting it on order tomorrow
Old 09-21-2005, 04:40 PM
N4S
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

All this talk about girlfriends being mad at you for getting a new car........ I think its time for you all to order the new car and in the time it takes to arrive .................................................. .... Find a new girlfriend who understands our addiction.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by N4S
All this talk about girlfriends being mad at you for getting a new car........ I think its time for you all to order the new car and in the time it takes to arrive .................................................. .... Find a new girlfriend who understands our addiction.
(but im married)
Old 09-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Tech Regular

do a wife swap then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.