Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

You need to hook it to a 2s battery. When it turns on you can turn off the voltage cutoff, then it will work on 1s again. The problem is when you change the software it stays on till you turn it off. Then it wont come on again with the single cell.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi , searched but didn't find nothing conclusive ,
I have a Venom PRO Brushless 120A esc and it looks just like xerun 120a sd , but is green.
I've read in some posts in this forum that this Venom esc are the same as Hobbywing xerun 120A ,
is it true ??
and can I use the hobbywing lcd program box, and this supercharger firmware in the venom esc ??
Old 01-28-2012, 02:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default V3 FINAL TEST

We Team Hobbywing did the final test before the Chinese New Year and the new software is amazing strong as well as the hardware.

Some new functions are unique in the world, providing you the most customized settings of dynamic timing in the whole power band. Really cool!

The V3 hardware looks nicer and works cooler due to the one piece metal upper case. The integrated switch makes the cabling easier and cleaner.

Here I attach a photo of V3 on my car ,sorry I can't post more.

I think TITC 2012 will be the first race for V3, let's waiting and see.
Attached Thumbnails NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-imag0309.jpg  
Old 01-28-2012, 02:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

BLACK!
Old 01-28-2012, 02:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

sizheng,

Will the V3 be available after TITC for purchase? I look forward to seeing how the ESC and software performs at TITC.

I am very happy with my HW at present, however if the new software and ESC is better then I will upgrade.

Thanks for the photo.

Regards,

Calvin.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I do love the idea of a built in switch on the V3, but I feel a tiny bit disappointed the RX hook up wire lacks the ability to detach, I forget which ESC has that feature, but when you look at the many different ways to locate everything on multiple cars, you think how good would it be to have custom replaceable wires of any length without having to hack into a wire you may never be able to lengthen again once cut down.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop
I do love the idea of a built in switch on the V3, but I feel a tiny bit disappointed the RX hook up wire lacks the ability to detach, I forget which ESC has that feature, but when you look at the many different ways to locate everything on multiple cars, you think how good would it be to have custom replaceable wires of any length without having to hack into a wire you may never be able to lengthen again once cut down.
Pretty sure its the speed passion
Old 01-28-2012, 03:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by caltek1
sizheng,

Will the V3 be available after TITC for purchase? I look forward to seeing how the ESC and software performs at TITC.

I am very happy with my HW at present, however if the new software and ESC is better then I will upgrade.

Thanks for the photo.

Regards,

Calvin.
yes it will be available after the titc for the retial sector but i must be honest like i have been since joining hobbywing only the factory drivers will have the v3 at the titc unless something changes before then .It's at michael descretion when the release will be .
Old 01-28-2012, 03:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bishop
good point about the rx being able to be detachable so you can have shorted wire config for different cars .but i guess michael didnt have enough room to do that like the programming port .if you want one with a shorter lead ill sort one out for you with a very short lead like 10mm with a male connect and you can run a adpater lead of any size you want .just let me know
Old 01-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi all, Ive finally ordered my Hobbywing Xerun 120A V2.1 and the 2 in 1 advanced programming box to run in my Touring car in the 13.5 open class (timing/boost etc). Im running a Speed Passion 13.5 mmm series motor

I have a few questions i need help with:

1) Do i need to update the software on the 2 in 1 programming box before connecting to the esc and calibrating it and if so which version no. do i need?

2) For maximum boost/ timing and power do i use 930_MOD or 930_stock Firmware?

3) Can someone post a link to the software for me to download?

4) As above what do i do when i get the ESC do i calibrate with my radio first or upload firmware to the programming box and then connect update the esc and then calibrate. I dont want to make a mess of it as im racing in a few days!

Thanks In advance
Old 01-28-2012, 09:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gogi108
cheers , got it done , but not wiyhout some problems . tried to change firmware from sp323stock to hw930stock but came up with unable to upgrade . i tried a few times with same result . i then went to 930mod no problems . i then went from 930mod to 930stock also no problem . has anyone else experienced this ? could it be that 323stock and 930stock are the same thing ? just a thought . cheers
anyone ? 930stock will have all the power you will need . on a 10.5 xe it runs very hard !!!!!!
Old 01-28-2012, 10:00 AM
lip
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sizheng
We Team Hobbywing did the final test before the Chinese New Year and the new software is amazing strong as well as the hardware.

Some new functions are unique in the world, providing you the most customized settings of dynamic timing in the whole power band. Really cool!

The V3 hardware looks nicer and works cooler due to the one piece metal upper case. The integrated switch makes the cabling easier and cleaner.

Here I attach a photo of V3 on my car ,sorry I can't post more.

I think TITC 2012 will be the first race for V3, let's waiting and see.
my next esc....dying to put it in my b4
Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Tech Adept

Default 4 bank HV Capacitors

Hi everyone!

I am hoping someone can help? I am trying to find anyone in the UK that has stock of the 4 bank HV capacitors that should be fitted to xerun ESC. I can get them from HK but it could be 3 weeks before they arrive and I really need one for next weekend.

If someone out there knows of stock in the UK please let me know

Thanks
Old 01-29-2012, 01:05 AM
Tech Master

U can use any cap meant for esc's as a temp replacement.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by FunkyDunky
Hi everyone!

I am hoping someone can help? I am trying to find anyone in the UK that has stock of the 4 bank HV capacitors that should be fitted to xerun ESC. I can get them from HK but it could be 3 weeks before they arrive and I really need one for next weekend.

If someone out there knows of stock in the UK please let me know

Thanks
Try www.giantcod.co.uk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.