Community
Wiki Posts
Search

V-ONE S Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 03:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Default :D

my cars got a gold head, and it doesnt have a primer must be v one s 1 then... i got it for free, bc my neighbour is over it he has a few others but they are off road cars and i dont like them, i fixed some broken bits and replaced some screws and a pulley that drives the belt to the front diff. i helped him built some computers and set up a network in his house and i didnt want moeny from him so he asked me if i wanted to play with these cars parts are pretty expensive for this hobby lol but the car is so fast i cant play with it in teh car park not enough room to stop! its got a 2 speed, and just a different servo and radio its called a JR xr3 i think thats about it
Old 04-06-2004, 03:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

mate you got a great neighbour and yes its a VoneS series 1. Also the pipe that you want to have the car go faster and louder is a black tuned kyosho pipe. yea parts are expensive! and the speed of these VoneS with the factory engine in it is nothing compared to some of the other cars with 400 dollar engines in them! also the radio controller that you have JR XR3 is pretty good as well not your average radio gear but nothing professional either but still very good.
Old 04-06-2004, 04:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Talking :D

lol, its already so fast, i might go to teh rc tracks and see how it goes there . with those other engines will i still be able to compete in the noob class if there is even a noob class lol???
Old 04-06-2004, 05:26 AM
Tech Master

noob? lol thats the first time i've heard that expression. Umm yea there is a noob pro class as you have the 2 speed. or you can race in the noob class where the car is completely stock and only thing you can change are the springs i think. but you dont have to race to be at the tracks you can practice before hand but you cant practice on sundays as sundays are race days. Where abouts are you located?
Old 04-06-2004, 05:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Guys,

I have a V-One-S with 2 speed and just the GS15 stock motor.

I just bought a 2nd hand OS TR Engine (slide carb - 10J) and a kFactory engine mount.

The engine actually came with two shafts. I installed the shorter one and reused my old flywheel and clutch. I then placed the clutch bell and installed it in the V1S.

Had a few problems, maybe you guys can help me out

1. the pinion gears don't actually match the 2 speed spur gears. its a bit short
2. don't know what else i need to buy to get the thing running (i.e. servo horn and such, linkage)

I'd appreciate any help you guys can suggest. Thanks
Old 04-06-2004, 06:08 AM
Tech Initiate

i live in sunshine mate, i want to win some races noob pro class? lol thats not noob no more mate haha where abouts do you race????
Old 04-06-2004, 06:35 AM
Tech Master

sunshine? thats near me dude!!! look on the melways and look at page 15 c10 you will see a small box that says remote control cars thats where the track is at! or alternatively look up stadium drive, keilor. let me know when you can be there
And Aaronhjd just ask the guy you got the OS tr engine off as to what mods you have to do to have your car running.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:24 AM
Tech Initiate

cool, i need some practise the guy at teh sunshine hobby shop told me to go keilor park to run my car there, im still need a body for my car, my neighbour's one is like all squished. know any place where there's a good range of body to choose from??
Old 04-07-2004, 04:05 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: :D

Originally posted by PhiLLaY
cool, i need some practise the guy at teh sunshine hobby shop told me to go keilor park to run my car there, im still need a body for my car, my neighbour's one is like all squished. know any place where there's a good range of body to choose from??
Yea the guy at your local hobby shop is lance, hes the president of the track he told you to go. Which is the track i told you about last nite and the lance has plenty of bodies to choose from just ask him. so when are you coming down to the keilor track to practice?
Old 04-07-2004, 05:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Default :d

hehe yeah but he didnt have the ones i want, are you a member at the keilor track??? i probably drive around with no cover u think i should?
Old 04-07-2004, 06:16 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: :d

Originally posted by PhiLLaY
hehe yeah but he didnt have the ones i want, are you a member at the keilor track??? i probably drive around with no cover u think i should?
Yea man without a cover is fine and it makes the motor run cooler anyway lol you can goto F1 toys address is 353 keilor RD, essendon. and no im not a member cant believe i havent payed for membership thanks for reminding me. i havent payed as i havent raced yet! so yea imma pay next race meet to support the club
Old 04-07-2004, 06:49 AM
Tech Initiate

Default hee

is track access on normal days for free??? the keilor one? yeah f1 is closed till friday i want to run with a cover bc i am still noob i might crash the car and damage it i already fliped it twice in teh car park wont be doing that anymore
Old 04-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Tech Master

yea its free to access on non-racing days come on friday! and F1 toys are closed now and they reopen on friday? isnt friday public holidays?
Old 04-07-2004, 07:06 AM
Tech Initiate

woah i didnt know that!!!!!!! i reckon on friday it would be too packed im too noob i might check it out tomorrow heehehe, thats what F1's answering machine said (about the friday thing) is there rules or stuff that i should know when i run my car there ?
Old 04-07-2004, 07:13 AM
Tech Master

just drive safely and ask what frequency everyones on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.