V-ONE S Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

V-ONE S Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Tech Adept

apply a loctite to fasten your bolt. Usually they use loctite if there is a metal to metal contact ( bolt & engine mount) , before I have the same problem, what I did is I replace the existing screw with a flange cap screw ( although the head is potruding a little ) but much better than a screwed spur gear
Old 04-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Tech Rookie

My v-one s has a O.S. .18 CV-RX engine... massive power. I wore down my 1st gear... replaced it... I'm really curious to find out if the new V-one SIII 2 speed can be modded onto the V one S I. If it wears down again, i'll try this out.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi

Judging from the pic below. Do you guys think its a V-one S or SII?

Thanks

Last edited by Aero; 07-20-2008 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

v one s, i have one that is good for parts if you need it, all it needs its a motor and the 2sp.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:34 AM
Tech Rookie

I'm actually trying to decide to get that or a RS4 Evo. The rs4 look newer but when I was looking at that pic it looks kinda dirty (which was said to be run only a few times). Both are $300.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:48 AM
Tech Regular

i have 2 rs4 for sale, one has the 15 engine which i believe thats the evo and the other one has a 12ss, both run really good, they are not new but they run good, one of em needs a pullstart but i was using the starter box for it. i also have a starter box for sale. let me know what you need, i make you a deal, i have too much stuff that i don't have time to use.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Tech Regular

the reason i don't drive the v one s, is because is too hard to get parts for it, but that was the best car i ever had, the rs4 are great too and easy to find parts but man i gave hell to the v one s and it always run great and its very very strong.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Need some info(need to get the V-one going

Hi all,

I have a V-one-S. The original version. When I built it couple of years back, I probably one had a 1 litre of fuel through that thing before I put it in storage.. Anyway, recently I am getting back into it. It is completely stock.

I took it for a run over the weekend and it runs quite well.. that is after I took the engine apart to clean it and sealed it up... was all gummed up ( lucky I put in some after run before I put it away)

I have been reading this very useful thread.

I am planning to add a 2-speed and a tuned pipe to my unit. I know I will have issues sourcing parts...

I have a spare OS12cvx engine which I might add at a later stage..

I have some questions.

1. The site mentioned in this thread http://go.to/solaspeed is down.. has it been moved or is permanently down.

2. I am keep on the fuel tank mod. coz, I did notice some bubbles in the fuel line. Is it just putting o-rings in the screws , to fix it ?

3.I am curios on the 2-speed mod to make it last longer.. anyone know where to find info on this.

4. What's a good(not too expensive) tuned pipe that I can use on the GS15R and then possibly on my OS12cvx.

cheers
Old 11-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up VOne S

Hi Guys,

Does any one of you have a new or used / mint condition VONE - S alloy chassis for sale? Other alloy V-One S parts ie GS .15 clutch set with flywheel is welcomed too.

So let me know thanks. I will need them to be shipped to Malaysia. If you paypall account i can make the payment directly.

Cheers!

Partiben
Old 07-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anyone still out there driving their V One S? I still bash mine all the time!