Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2002, 07:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by milf
Sydewynder, H.A.G., Are you guys going up to Delta this Sunday for the Race? For me, I'm not going to be racing this Sunday. I have to entertain some females from Vegas , My R(R) is getting started Yesterday. For my Xray is always ready.

For my V One R, That was badly damage a couple of weeks ago. The damage was very extend, I pretty much bought another car, with all those parts I had purchase, to rebuild this car. Last Sunday I finally took it out to run, for the first time since the damage. I had the engine warmed up, and ran two laps at Colma parking lot, and some guy came out of no where with his 1/8 scale buggy hit me in the back broke my rear shock tower and one shock. I only got 2 laps, now it's back to the hobby store to get some parts to replace what I had stole from my other R Kits
See how dangerous it is to drive at COLMA BART! 2 accidents in a row and that should give you a hint . Now you know why I don't run my cars there.
Old 02-20-2002, 07:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore

what happened to the speed of your RR? the 1/8 buggy shouldnt be able to catch you up !

How's it going Manticore. It was not my RR. The RR is under construction at this moment. It happen to my R (GRP) Silver Lable that had the bad crash, that I just finish rebuilding. I had to slow down from a turn to check my steering and handling. I just want to dail it in for maxium speed.
Old 02-20-2002, 07:44 AM
Tech Champion

How's it going Manticore. It was not my RR. The RR is under construction at this moment. It happen to my R (GRP) Silver Lable that had the bad crash, that I just finish rebuilding. I had to slow down from a turn to check my steering and handling. I just want to dail it in for maxium speed.
i see, bad luck, poor R !
Old 02-20-2002, 07:47 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by adelmundo

See how dangerous it is to drive at COLMA BART! 2 accidents in a row and that should give you a hint . Now you know why I don't run my cars there.
Art! This car that I had rebuild is mainly for the Colma Bart racing. But I'm getting a little tired of Oval, The fun is at a Track. I just want this car to be fun for all around. I do have another V One R (GRP) Gold Lable, for sportman class, and the V One R(R) is for the foam class.
Old 02-20-2002, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore

i see, bad luck, poor R !

Yeah! It's just bad luck. The car is fast for what motor I have in it (Kyosho GS11 R , I mean .15FE )

Other drivers been asking me did I finish rebuilding it, I'm getting Challenges from some of these Parking lot bashers. And I told them I race you with my "HPI Pro 3 Electric" some of these people know my Pro 3 is very fast. It is able to keep up with them or passing them
Old 02-20-2002, 08:01 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: foam question

Originally posted by patelladragger
anybody have 30 or 32mm rear foams on? How did you get them to fit?

thanks
I had no problem putting the 30 or 32 mm rear foams on. They just go on. I have the R (GRP) version. No hoped up parts on this one, just stock.
Old 02-20-2002, 11:02 AM
Tech Elite

Sydewynder, H.A.G., Are you guys going up to Delta this Sunday for the Race? For me, I'm not going to be racing this Sunday. I have to entertain some females from Vegas , My R(R) is getting started Yesterday. For my Xray is always ready.

For my V One R, That was badly damage a couple of weeks ago. The damage was very extend, I pretty much bought another car, with all those parts I had purchase, to rebuild this car. Last Sunday I finally took it out to run, for the first time since the damage. I had the engine warmed up, and ran two laps at Colma parking lot, and some guy came out of no where with his 1/8 scale buggy hit me in the back broke my rear shock tower and one shock. I only got 2 laps, now it's back to the hobby store to get some parts to replace what I had stole from my other R Kits
Well RRDXR1 after the ruckus at the HPI forum, I don't know if I'm going to Delta or Castle at all this year. It seems to me that this hobby has turned into something way too serious for some people and it's starting to get old. People always feeling slighted at the drop of a hat.
Old 02-20-2002, 12:41 PM
Tech Regular

Sydewynder, I was in the Hpi forum and read what was going on, and I can not go in to post, there's something wrong with my log in name, I had sent an email to Hpi. According to what I had read that RRDXR1 was on your side, he was defending you. Oh well, lets skip that.

That's too bad that you might not race the rest of the season. Yes, this is suppose to be a fun hobby. You are right. Oh, I want to say You're welcome from your posting saying "Thanks for pitting" at Delta. Like I had mention I can not log in at HPI.
Old 02-20-2002, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

Sydewynder, I was in the Hpi forum and read what was going on, and I can not go in to post, there's something wrong with my log in name, I had sent an email to Hpi. According to what I had read that RRDXR1 was on your side, he was defending you. Oh well, lets skip that.

That's too bad that you might not race the rest of the season. Yes, this is suppose to be a fun hobby. You are right. Oh, I want to say You're welcome from your posting saying "Thanks for pitting" at Delta. Like I had mention I can not log in at HPI.
No no. I'm not saying anything bad about RRDXR1. I thought you were him thus I started my previous post with that name. Sorry my mistake as you 2 are not the same person. Oooo gee I guess I can be wrong. LOL Anyway, who is RRDXR1?

As for racing, I have a good feeling I will most likely be hacked at the races so thus my comment on whether I will sit out this season.
Old 02-20-2002, 01:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Sydewynder

No no. I'm not saying anything bad about RRDXR1. I thought you were him thus I started my previous post with that name. Sorry my mistake as you 2 are not the same person. Oooo gee I guess I can be wrong. LOL Anyway, who is RRDXR1?

As for racing, I have a good feeling I will most likely be hacked at the races so thus my comment on whether I will sit out this season.
No! I do not know who RRDXR1 is, No I only have one user name. I do not go to HPI forum for a while. I only went there today cause of what you had wrote back to me here, so I went there to read what was going on. Rrdxr1 was posting stuff and I was following what was going on after.

I'm sorry to hear that you're proably not racing this season. If you ever race at Delta again and I'm there, If you need me to pit I will pit if I have time. But I'm planning on Racing the foams this seasons.

For Rrdxr1, Yes, I have the rr, and I'm in the middle of putting it together. Do you race anywhere?
Old 02-20-2002, 09:04 PM
Tech Master

YUP
Old 02-20-2002, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Sydewynder

Well RRDXR1 after the ruckus at the HPI forum, I don't know if I'm going to Delta or Castle at all this year. It seems to me that this hobby has turned into something way too serious for some people and it's starting to get old. People always feeling slighted at the drop of a hat.

WTF............
Old 02-20-2002, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

No! I do not know who RRDXR1 is, No I only have one user name. I do not go to HPI forum for a while. I only went there today cause of what you had wrote back to me here, so I went there to read what was going on. Rrdxr1 was posting stuff and I was following what was going on after.

I'm sorry to hear that you're proably not racing this season. If you ever race at Delta again and I'm there, If you need me to pit I will pit if I have time. But I'm planning on Racing the foams this seasons.

For Rrdxr1, Yes, I have the rr, and I'm in the middle of putting it together. Do you race anywhere?

As I had said before, who is RRDXR1?
Old 02-22-2002, 08:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Where's "FW04"? I want to hack him!
Old 02-22-2002, 10:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up V one RR parts

I was wondering if anybody had part numbers for the front bumper and rear body mounts for the V one RR. I really don't need a whole V one RR. Just those two parts.

Thanks in advance!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.