1/8th scale Motonica

You're on Page 40 of 123
Go to
  • Quote: New parts look very cool!

    Couple of major announcements coming this week, stay tuned!!!!!
    Does one of your announcements have something to do with J.C. ????
  • Ryan, both servos are laid down, that is standard on the Motonica. No universals are made for the car, at least not yet. So far the dogbones seem to work just fine, and at least on the tracks I have raced at, I would not want to have front universals/cvd's.

    Announcement news....I'll do my best to put it up today.
  • I hated the Where's Waldo deal...all I can find in the pics is a one piece motor mount that's a new option part. Tell us what you see...moreover...what you know!
  • Quote: I hated the Where's Waldo deal...all I can find in the pics is a one piece motor mount that's a new option part. Tell us what you see...moreover...what you know!
    Looks like Josh Cyrul is gonna be running this car at the winternats...
  • Well, I was hoping to have my website up by now, but the hosting company is giving me the run around, so here goes the unofficial official news.

    Josh Cyrul has joined Motonica and will be running the P8.0R 2008 at the Winternats.

    New US website going up sometime this weekend (hopefully), with the official announcement. I will post the web address as soon as we are online.


    I saw the 2 piece motor mount, and I also saw new rear uprights and front knuckles. If you download the 08 manual from motonica.com (we'll have it on the US website as well), you'll see these new parts.
  • I had heard that Josh had split with Kyosho ... Good pick up Motonica

    Worked at the track today (Ft Myers) Swauger showed up, got to get back there early tomorrow
  • awesome.....sweet,,,,
  • The new, official, and authorized Motonica USA- www.motonica-usa.com
    Just launched a couple hours ago. Some of the pages still have some minor tweaks to do. News will be updated with a bunch of info soon. Enjoy
  • Congratulations on the new site Garen!

    Great news about Josh and Ron Atomic. I read the news on the site and I was wondering if Ron moved to Florida. Did he? I thought he was from Texas.

    Anyway, the site looks great and I am looking forward to ordering some of the new option parts such as the adjustable wheelbase uprights and the one piece motor mount.
  • Quote: Congratulations on the new site Garen!

    Great news about Josh and Ron Atomic. I read the news on the site and I was wondering if Ron moved to Florida. Did he? I thought he was from Texas.

    Anyway, the site looks great and I am looking forward to ordering some of the new option parts such as the adjustable wheelbase uprights and the one piece motor mount.
    yes ron moved to miami a couple of month ago, and actually has a job. he running xray sedan and motonica 1/8 scale.:
  • Finished prepping the track today. Hung banners, Flags, did a little painting, blew the track off twice, we were going to spray and have some open practice but clouds were threating.

    Met Ron Atomic today, got to see that sweet ride he has ...and I'm not talking about the X-Ray! Cyrul got in today, Tosolini is here, some of the Europeans have showed up today.

    Going to spray the track first thing and then have controlled practice all day

    Probably going to shoot a little video tomorrow, would you like to see it??
  • Quote: Finished prepping the track today. Hung banners, Flags, did a little painting, blew the track off twice, we were going to spray and have some open practice but clouds were threating.

    Met Ron Atomic today, got to see that sweet ride he has ...and I'm not talking about the X-Ray! Cyrul got in today, Tosolini is here, some of the Europeans have showed up today.

    Going to spray the track first thing and then have controlled practice all day

    Probably going to shoot a little video tomorrow, would you like to see it??
    video would always be appreciated....
  • Winternats video from Sunday morning
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxutuMU5G5Y
  • A little later in the day ...open practice
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA986CFtVsM
  • ...and the third one ...later yet in the day some touring car stuff on this one,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAqc2SdacF0

    People and the track
    If there is someone you would like to see let me know I'll try ...check that I'll think about getting it for you.

    Unless of course you beg like a dog.

Similar Threads