Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Tech Rookie

hi all im new here and i want to start off with a question: I Ordered the kyosho VoneRRR EVO WC edition and i was wondering what all the Teeth counts are on all the Plastic Pullies. I want to upgrade them to ALU so if someone could tell me what they all are i can go ahead and order them! Thanks
Old 04-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Trilordy.com
hi all im new here and i want to start off with a question: I Ordered the kyosho VoneRRR EVO WC edition and i was wondering what all the Teeth counts are on all the Plastic Pullies. I want to upgrade them to ALU so if someone could tell me what they all are i can go ahead and order them! Thanks
Front diff 27t
Mid Shaft 18t
Side Belt Front 23t or 24t (23t requires 2mm split 24t requires 0mm split)
Side Belt Rear 18t
2 speed shaft 21t
Rear Diff 42
Old 04-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wiggindude
I cant find a spool for my new kit. Does anyone know who has them in stock?

I dont care if its 3 racing, kyosho or K factory.. anything will do at this point.

thanks
the kit includes the plastic spool you can put inside the plastic fron diff to make it into a spool. You need front differential outdrives though.

Last edited by fritzD; 04-14-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I dont care if its 3 racing, kyosho or K factory.. anything will do at this point.

thanks
It looks like raceday hobbies has the kfactory oneway/spool in stock right now.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

thanks
I ordered form here and it is on the way....

http://www.km-rc.com/oscommerce/cata...701d3b71e6759b
Old 04-14-2007, 11:26 PM
A
Tech Initiate

Default Spool vs Oneway

ok.. so r most people running spools vs one ways on their rrr evo's? from what i have read it comes down to track type and driving style? can someone clarify if im way off with this here.. trying to get my cars braking dialed in...

tight, sharp and winding track - spool is better primarily due to 4w braking power but can bind the 4wd system through corners etc

long fast sweeping track - one way is best car will be 2wd on straights and 4wd out of corners, 2w rear braking only

both systems need proper tyre diameters must be set.
even as possible for spool..
larger rear and smaller front for one-way..

will be racing on a long but winding track, i would kinda like to leave my rrr with the one way setup and work on getting that dialed in, after practicing @ the track yesterday for the 1st time, i am finding the car (awesome but) hard to control at the end of straights when at high speed and braking hard into fast corners. should i be adjusting my driving style or trying a spool setup??
Old 04-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Tech Addict

Arrow

Originally Posted by A
ok.. so r most people running spools vs one ways on their rrr evo's? from what i have read it comes down to track type and driving style? can someone clarify if im way off with this here.. trying to get my cars braking dialed in...

tight, sharp and winding track - spool is better primarily due to 4w braking power but can bind the 4wd system through corners etc

long fast sweeping track - one way is best car will be 2wd on straights and 4wd out of corners, 2w rear braking only

both systems need proper tyre diameters must be set.
even as possible for spool..
larger rear and smaller front for one-way..

will be racing on a long but winding track, i would kinda like to leave my rrr with the one way setup and work on getting that dialed in, after practicing @ the track yesterday for the 1st time, i am finding the car (awesome but) hard to control at the end of straights when at high speed and braking hard into fast corners. should i be adjusting my driving style or trying a spool setup??
You can probably try running a diff up front.
Old 04-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRRobiso
You can probably try running a diff up front.
I would agree. For tight, sharp and winding, a front diff would probably work out best.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Almost every Kyosho driver in Melbourne is using a spool on every track - the benefits of the spool outweigh the advantages of the one way IMO - specially when braking at the end of a long straight.

where did you drive it?
Old 04-15-2007, 05:18 AM
A
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Sp Racer
Almost every Kyosho driver in Melbourne is using a spool on every track - the benefits of the spool outweigh the advantages of the one way IMO - specially when braking at the end of a long straight.

where did you drive it?
hey sp racer, i was practicing @ mrccr/lillydale.. what sort of spool r u using? i cant wait to try one and c the difference..
Old 04-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Also driver was start use Spool
Old 04-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Tech Rookie

hi i just recieved my VoneRRR EVO WCE but i was wanting a Spool for the rear and kyosho america has them on backorder, where else could i find one? 3rd party would be fine.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Tech Regular

does anybody know part number for Swing Shaft of VZW219 Universal Swing Shaft?
Old 04-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeff1
does anybody know part number for Swing Shaft of VZW219 Universal Swing Shaft?
VZW219 is the part number, VZW219-01 is for the bones
Old 04-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Trilordy.com
hi i just recieved my VoneRRR EVO WCE but i was wanting a Spool for the rear and kyosho america has them on backorder, where else could i find one? 3rd party would be fine.
anyone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.