Tekno MT410

You're on Page 91 of 96
Go to
  • Quote: Holy smokes, hope you get her fixed up soon! What was the total list of damage?
    Thanks, I almost have it back together.

    The damage:
    TKRC5161 V2 Adj Hinge Pin Brace "A" Block Alum EB/NB (shattered)
    TKRC5436 Suspension Arm Front ET48/NT48 (2) (twisted badly also gouged by dislodged driveshaft)
    TKRC9114 Diff Outdrive F/R Lightened EB/NB48 ET/NT48 (chipped)
    TKRC1333 Flat Head Screw M3x40mm Black EB48 (10) (bent)
    TKR5012 Gearbox Front EB48, SCT410 (torn when TKRC1333 ripped out)
    I rebuilt the front diff too for good measure.

    I also replaced the B block hinge pin inserts with the 1deg offset inserts, for two reasons. Mainly because the impact damaged the left side insert, almost pushing the hinge pin through it, but also to lower the kick up angle hoping to reduce nose dive under braking and increase steering response.
  • Added a few new touches to my truck. T-Bone front bumper and mudguards . Also a XPERT 7701 Waterproof servo. Donít know much about this servo but Iím giving it a shot....it has higher torque compared to most waterproof servos I was looking at.
    I now have all waterproof electronics on this truck(servo, esc and receiver). This will be my winter, snow and wet weather basher.




  • Quote: I now have all waterproof electronics on this truck(servo, esc and receiver). This will be my winter, snow and wet weather basher.
    Nice fully waterproof setup! You have a waterproof receiver or did you do something special to waterproof it? I have a futaba, ended up putting it in a balloon and then tried to silicon that reciever box shut! Has worked so far with rain and snow bashing but i doubt its submersion proof!
  • It’s a Sanwa waterproof reciever. Ive had this in a few trucks and its been completely saturated many times.
  • Quote: Itís a Sanwa waterproof reciever. Ive had this in a few trucks and its been completely saturated many times.
    Hey Chainsaw, i saw you youtube video of the MT410 with the TP Power motor and how you had to relocate the esc. I have been searching this forum for pictures with no luck. Mind posting some up please, and thank you.
  • Quote: Hey Chainsaw, i saw you youtube video of the MT410 with the TP Power motor and how you had to relocate the esc. I have been searching this forum for pictures with no luck. Mind posting some up please, and thank you.
    Hey. Hereís two pics. I have a center tower to tower brace, then a piece of angle aluminum attached as a shelf for the esc. Sorry itís probably hard to see exactly how itís attached.



  • Public service announcement - an 18T pinion is too large when running 6s on a 2200kv motor I did manage to get about 15 minutes of run time before hitting the motor overtemp cutoff at 185F, but it was only 40F outside. Smaller pinions are inbound.
  • Hi Everyone

    We will have two MT410's in stock tonight.

    Any interest in a XL chassis upgrade kit?
  • Quote: Hi Everyone

    We will have two MT410's in stock tonight.

    Any interest in a XL chassis upgrade kit?
    What is the wheelbase on an XL chassis kit?
  • Quote: What is the wheelbase on an XL chassis kit?
    Same as a ET
  • Quote: Hi Everyone

    We will have two MT410's in stock tonight.

    Any interest in a XL chassis upgrade kit?
    Yeah man! It would be nice to see an XL kit put together.
  • Quote: Yeah man! It would be nice to see an XL kit put together.
    With a properly designed rear bumper too?
  • Quote: Hey. Here’s two pics. I have a center tower to tower brace, then a piece of angle aluminum attached as a shelf for the esc. Sorry it’s probably hard to see exactly how it’s attached.
    Thanks for the pics, little too much work for me. I ended up just grabbing a tekin combo with the 4038 1550kv and plan to run 6s.
  • Quote: Hi Everyone

    We will have two MT410's in stock tonight.

    Any interest in a XL chassis upgrade kit?
    I'm interested. Are you selling the et48.3 chassis and rear shaft, or is there a new kit?
  • Quote: Hi Everyone

    We will have two MT410's in stock tonight.

    Any interest in a XL chassis upgrade kit?
    what a deal ! . i picked mine up from amain a little over a week ago. Totally woulda hopped on this if i hadn't. Debating a second one ! lol

    Cheers !

Similar Threads

Tags

mt410, tekno