Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by dino.tw
什麼!也可以打中文?
开玩笑!你现在才知道。
Old 03-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

hello. i think the best truck is the savage. it taks a beating and keps on going. i have 6 of them and have not hade a real prob with them. the only probs i have hade are the one's i have brought on myself. but nothing to do with the quality of the truck.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by savageattack26
hello. i think the best truck is the savage. it taks a beating and keps on going. i have 6 of them and have not hade a real prob with them. the only probs i have hade are the one's i have brought on myself. but nothing to do with the quality of the truck.
6 savages.... that's insane.... ... you must really like the truck happy bashing
Old 03-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Tech Regular

look...i will talk to you guys again when i am #1 in my region w/ my revo......right now i am #5
Old 03-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Like I said before the guys in your region must not be all that.. But if you were using a truggy I bet you would be #1,With that said A truggy is inherently stronger than any MT made.Also if the Revo is better than the Truggys why are they NOT winning in Ca. in the unlimited class,The Revo's are hella nice,But the Truggys have a huge advantage in just the design,No trannys,I can change front to rear brake balance,You can also change how the diffs hook up,If your just going by a few "home made" truggys your not looking at the whole picture.This is my last post on this.Everyone is entitled to their own opinions,I just try to back mine up,Instead of just saying "They suck",..BTW, I dont break mine..
Old 03-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Tech Regular

Smile

it's ok bro.. we have our own opinion..for me, driving skill is the major factor and not just having a good mt or truggy with all the possible hop-ups but not capable of driving it well.. the end, practice is important and know the capabilities of your truggy or mt..

i guess, i should try a monster truck and compare it to my dominator...
Old 03-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Tech Champion

looks like quite a hot topic.... this is...very subjective...
Old 03-11-2005, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah, it's always dodgy ground to tread on - x is faster than y etc.

Basically, from all the trucks I've driven and raced against, big block powered Trucks have extra punch. For bashing, this means good jumping and wheelies. For racing, it means getting from A to B quicker. Tmaxxs with big block conversions really fly, same goes for the Revo - only lets face it - the Revo is a far more durable machine than the Tmaxx could ever be. The Revo is much lighter than it's rivals.

The Savage requires numerous minor modifications for racing, but the new 4.6 SS contains most of the essentials in the kit - plus a decent .28 size engine with good torque and good top end.

Watch them race, see how they perform on the track, take jumps, land, crash & tumble. You'll soon make up your mind what truck is for you.

The Savage did it for me because I liked the plush suspension, solid construction and compatibility with all current big block engines.

The variety of trucks, plus the radical differences in their designs makes it one of the most interesting classes to race in IMO.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:10 AM
Tech Regular

Wink

yup, i agree with you bro... in our track, we have a engine size limit to .21 engine size and below only.... i agree with you bro that revo is a great monster truck, the same as the savage.. it just depends on what characteristic you like with it jz like choosing your own real car or truck...
Old 03-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: best monster truck

Originally posted by Snikkari
There is no best truck,
It just depends what you want to do.
They all have their good sides and downsides.
I have a HPI Savage, but after testdriving the GT, Revo and Losi LST, I want the Losi LST, it is really nice.
How come you like the LST over the Savage? I'm going to be upgrading from my Savage 25 to either the new Savage 4.6 or LST...

Did the truck perform better? The tires are pretty big so I thought it wouldn't perform as good. I do love the big shocks, and the new factor. Kick down with a review.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Tech Champion

my trusty truggy - dom

Old 03-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by pininfarina
my trusty truggy - dom

bro just curious, what set-up do you have in your dom? i also have one, cud u help me in setting it up.. i have also the 2 speed trans but i am thinking of buying the center differential coz the 2 speed might break if i landed hard during jumping... tnx!!
Old 03-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Tech Regular

Wink

pininfarina: bro nid your advice for my dominator, i noticed you have a lots of aluminum and you are using white springs.. Cud u help me setting up my dom for racing, any advice for shock set-up coz my dom bottoms down when it lands from a jump...
Old 03-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by jake22
bro just curious, what set-up do you have in your dom? i also have one, cud u help me in setting it up.. i have also the 2 speed trans but i am thinking of buying the center differential coz the 2 speed might break if i landed hard during jumping... tnx!!
hi, you're up early...

ok did a few things to my dom:-
- extra brace in the midde, if you look closer, so it will handle more direct impact...
- sanwa servo 13kg ones.. must have for the steering and braking power
-kyosho harder springs...(white)
-polished tuned pipe
-8 port engine
-stock wheels with bowide tyres are better for racing.. But I fitted with monster pirate's MP.. for the looks..
-CNC are all for looks, and I've the bulk head..etc all new
-traxxas tmaxx silicon tube for the exhaust.. use it as the air filter.

just added not in the pic
- rear disc brakes, so to make it more braking power..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.