Wiki Posts
Search

best monster truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 05:50 AM
Tech Regular

Default best monster truck

Hello,

jz wanted to ask what is the best truck available today...? is it the old tym savage, hotbodies lightning, mgt, dominator, tamiya tnx, mammoth,revo? I jz want some help thinking to buy a new truck....
Old 02-28-2005, 07:36 AM
Tech Initiate

I think the best all around truck is the monster GT.I haven't heard of anyone yet who's regretted getting one,myself included.I wouldn't trade mine away for anything.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Tech Regular

Default Revo

I have to rave about the Revo. It is a great truck. I have had it 4 months ago and have only one complaint the EZ-Start is ok BUT not as good as what I replaced it with which was the Hot Bodies Roto-Start and I am now satisified. NO TRUCK IS INDESTRUCTABLE. Just my two cents. I have broken 2x because of me being daredevilish and with that comes consequences.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

here we go again, just another thread dominated by opinions. i can tell where this is going. dude, just get whatever fits your needs. you are old enough to research things on your own.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Adept

O.K...
Monster GT Is great, Wooohoo....
T-Maxx is outa date... Right???
I just took a look at the Monster GT. Apart from the fact they have hopped it up with a lot of alloy, it is the basic same deisgn as the GT. So why are people saying one is Da Bomb, and the other is bombed???
Asside from the trimmings, they are the same Effing truck.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by macnkitty2002
here we go again, just another thread dominated by opinions. i can tell where this is going. dude, just get whatever fits your needs. you are old enough to research things on your own.
I agree with him or whatever fits you budget
Old 03-02-2005, 02:58 AM
Tech Regular

Smile yup

tnx brothers... jz getting some tips from you guys.. how about the mgt and dominator, which is a race ready monster or i mean more competetive out of the box? i believe that the tmax is out of date now unless you upgraded it...

jz getting opinion guys... tnx a lot for all your reply...
Old 03-02-2005, 03:25 AM
Tech Elite

These questions always pop up. It's to be expected, even though the answers are already on the forum.

I'm a Savage fan, so I'd point you in the direction of the new 4.6 - it has all the most useful modifications you need included. And with a .28 engine as standard. C'mon!!!

Revo - nice design and durable.

Lightning Stadium - fast and stable. But remember - this thing isn't a monster truck - it's a truggy.

TNX, MGT, MTA, LST - all decent trucks. Face it - we're all really spoilt for choice.

Good luck.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

tnx horatio... jz getting tips from you guys, the thread is quite long to browse it all...

so the dominator is under the truggy class in short and it is not a monster truck?? jz making it clear bro.
Old 03-02-2005, 10:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by jake22
tnx horatio... jz getting tips from you guys, the thread is quite long to browse it all...

so the dominator is under the truggy class in short and it is not a monster truck?? jz making it clear bro.
ofna dominator is consider a truggy.. and it's quite realiable....

everyone got their own preferences... go with your gut feel... choosing your MT...

best to ask those ppl who owns that MT, you're looking for.. let them tell you pros and cons...

frankly i found that sometimes.. ppl don't owed the MT can't gives good comments..
Old 03-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Tech Regular

Default oki

tnx bro...got it, ur ryt....
Old 03-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i wanna join to in promoting the best truck...
its S*V*G*....
but the best advice is of coz, what yer lhs has.
ok enough of this
Old 03-03-2005, 07:14 AM
Tech Regular

Default yup

i'll take this opportunity to ask some help and tips coz i have a dominator as of now... what set-up would you recommend or any tips on improvement so that i can race it with no problems...

thinking also to buy a mgt but first, i would like to set-up first my dominator... tnx a lot everybody....
Old 03-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Tech Regular

jake22 - race your dominator first, that way you will see what needs to be changed or what you need to get for it to perform the way you want it. You need to get the right tires first as that is almost 75%-80% towards the right setup. Get bowties for qcrccc and jp.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

hehe... bro di ko pa nga nararace yung dominator ko eh, pero nasubukan ko na sa circle.. notice malambot stock spring niya na black.. nabasa ko, kelangan firm at 80wt oil gamitin tsaka sabi din, nid to replace my 2 speed with a cnc center differential instead of using the slipper differential..

miniracer: nasa jp ka ba last sunday? sumali ka ba sa race, nandun kasi ako kaso di pa kita nakikita, kasama ko si kenneth nun..pitman niya..hehe!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.