NEW XRAY T2

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Why the change Mike?

Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Anders... Thanks....
It is a real honor to be on this team and Look forward to the year to come..
I will also be setting up a thread on here to help with all Trinity,Xray,Hudy products after i get back from the novak race..
Mike Blackstock
AE's going to be hurting now. When are they going to pull their head out of the sand?
Old 01-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCknight
AE's going to be hurting now. When are they going to pull their head out of the sand?
When they put a real car together, I guess.
Old 01-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Rocco, hello from Baton Rouge.
Old 01-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RCCadet
Rocco, hello from Baton Rouge.
Yo David, what are you doing in Baton Rouge?
Old 01-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Hey you should stop knocking AE I bet you they sell alot more cars than xray and they never have a problem with the arrival date. Ae also has Ryan cavalery who is the best in the world in offroad besides kinwald.
Old 01-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

and you can't never forget about Barry baker the fabulous one who never ever misses making the show at any race.
Old 01-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Job moved me out here. Missing the track already. Just might get a building and operate a track here. I have two others willing to partner in the opportunity. I will have to make this area XRAY country!
Old 01-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by King of B Main
and you can't never forget about Barry baker the fabulous one who never ever misses making the show at any race.
It's only fair for him to stay with Associated...kind of a handicap to keep him from winning every time!!
Good luck at the Novak Race guys!
Old 01-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

Hey you should stop knocking AE I bet you they sell alot more cars than xray and they never have a problem with the arrival date. Ae also has Ryan cavalery who is the best in the world in offroad besides kinwald.

It's friendly banter, chill man. Sure they may sell more cars, but look at the high end race cars, I'll be willing to bet Xray has sold more FK05's than FTTC4's, it's only fair to compare apples to apples. Arrival dates? Just to dip into that subject, I think we waited on B4's when those were first expected, when I was working at my LHS, we didn't see spare parts for the 18T for several weeks, and as far as availability goes, two of my LHS haven't seen a FTB4 (until last week) for several months... There are no perfect companies and there are so many variables in shipping and creating a product so I think it's understandable if there are delays and the arrival date has always been around the frist of the new year, so please calm down. I also bet there is a TC4 thread somewhere.

Good luck with the shop, David, and nice avatar!

Back to the T2, oh man, this car is going to be awesome! And just a couple weeks away!!!!
Old 01-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Hey King I guess you either weren't around or don't remember when AE announce the TC3 as coming soon in the Summer of 98 and the first ones didn't arrive untill September of '99 over a year later, but they don't have delays dude know what you're talking about.

I for one can't wait for my T2 I'm hoping to get one from the first sipment

Roly
Old 01-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

AE is now owned by thundertiger
Old 01-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Cammer
Does it p*ss you guys off that every year when x ray brings out a new car the value of your present one drops in half. I just can't see the loyalty to a company that only has a one year loyalty to it's own product.
maybe they are showing there loyalty buy keeping there loyal drivers in the best car you can buy...unlike AE and there pretty tc3..(ft tc4)...its funny you say that the fk05s value dropped in half...i see them bring 300 bucks all day...just in the last week or so people are taking lower offers..lower offers that are still prolly more than anyone will ever see for a used FT tc4....i mean..people are getting the same for fk04s that some guys are getting for ft tc4s.......all your posts ive read just seem silly to me ....improoving on a product dont mean the one it replaces sucks......GM has a new vette out...does that mean the 04, and 05 is a POS??? ???
Old 01-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BiggAlz
improoving on a product dont mean the one it replaces sucks......
A lot of people seem to think so.
Old 01-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

People would'nt be freaking about arrival dates if:

They weren't so HIGHLY sought after.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

As you can see, I've been missing in action since Thursday morning. So here's my T2 update.

Even with a hastily put together one-way setup and only a few hours of practice to slightly modify it the results were pretty amazing, although par for the course from what other team drivers have found.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.