Schumacher Corner

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 02:38 PM
Tech Addict

RacerB, where do you race at. Please give address. Will be visiting family around Xmas and would like to check it out. Thanks! ! ! ! ! ! !
Old 11-25-2002, 04:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default GOOD LUCK IN CLEVELAND

Just wanted to hollar out a big GOOD LUCK to all my teamates going to the CHAMPS!!! Sorry I coulnt make it this Year
Old 11-25-2002, 05:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Good luck at Cleveland guys.....I know Timmy should be good to go I spent 5 hours with him at the track sunday helping him get ready. PW you have to see Timmy's CVD's on his car there is something way wrong but it works . Good luck everyone and bring back a win would ya.......lol
Old 11-25-2002, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking hey mopar

Hey Mopar we race at the OLPH school on the North Shore in Kamloops B.C. Canada..It is located on poplar street..we race Dec 8 then not till the 29th Give Greyhound on the northshore a call also called Interior RC they are in the same building..or call the race director he will be happy to hear from u Brent Wende area code 250 372-2917
will happy to hear from u regardless
ciao for now
Blain
Old 11-25-2002, 09:23 PM
Tech Regular

Default Schumacher Series

This message is especially titled to PW-
Ok, we have thought of an idea. We have the Schumacher Series on one one coast then about 6months later, have it on the other. I have a few tracks in mind for the west coast. Should we do it as 1 track or like nascar, a series of tracks like SWR, STRC, RCCAR etc. Then the champ of the points total, would be flown along with the main people that setup the series to the British Champs in England. Sound good? Anybodys feedback would be greatly apprcieted.
Old 11-25-2002, 10:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

who are you refering to when you say we??? Have you talked with the owners of these tracks that you've mentioned??
Old 11-25-2002, 11:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Smile

Hey Fireblade, Great idea....Sounds familiar (lol). How bout' you handle contacting as many west coast tracks as you can and see if they would be willing to support the effort. Haven't recieved any info from Paul or Adrian regarding the Schumacher BTCC they hold in England. So far it's just me and you. Anybody else like this idea ?? Put your 2 cents worth in.
Old 11-26-2002, 02:57 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks RacerB I'll be in the Vancouver area, but a aunt and uncle live in Kelowna, and if get up there I'll try to check-in.
Old 11-26-2002, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by rcpigz
Hey Fireblade, Great idea....Sounds familiar (lol). How bout' you handle contacting as many west coast tracks as you can and see if they would be willing to support the effort. Haven't recieved any info from Paul or Adrian regarding the Schumacher BTCC they hold in England. So far it's just me and you. Anybody else like this idea ?? Put your 2 cents worth in.
Yea man. Ill contact the west coast tracks and I bet they would be intrested.
Old 11-26-2002, 10:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Spooky,
Cool, I cant wait to go. I hope I'll be close to you guys. I am trying to get friends to go with me, but I might be a loner for the trip. I know once I get there I wont be alone.
Have you gone to the Birds before? This will be my first. I think a Mission team shot would be sweeeeet!
Old 11-26-2002, 10:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

RCPIGZ,

I bet a bunch of us out there like the idea, however this is a very expensive undertaking for Schumacher USA. We will have more than enough people from Fla to have a Shumacher race or series, and I am sure we have the track support from any of the FSEARA tracks.... What I think is important, is to determine what kinda of classes an All Schumacher Race would have and exactly how Schumacher would support it.

BTW, I have attended the HPI Challenge series, and they are a great time, everyone involved had nothing but good things to say about HPI. matter a fact, went to Japan this year on their buck. What a great hobby :>

V6,

went last year... was a blast, not enough sleep but sure had a good time, I am sure we will all get togther somehow before we go.... Gotta get good on foams, never have raced them on my TC.
Old 11-26-2002, 11:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Spooky,
I only have raced on foams. Just having a slight rear traction prob with my mission. Any suggestions. I cant wait to see you there.
Old 11-26-2002, 11:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I am sure you will see some setups in the next week, MINNREG is having a Turkey SHoot, and I think Adrian has posted already that they are trying to put togther a FOAM TC class.

Last edited by TimPotter; 11-26-2002 at 11:09 AM.
Old 11-26-2002, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Spooky,
Still haven't heard from Paul or Adrian regarding the Schumacher BTCC in England. Does anybody out there know how IT is set up? Obviously the best thing to do would be to duplicate that effort if possible. I can't say what the cost to Schumacher or Schumacher USA would be. I guess it depends how far they're willing to go. The biggest expense would be the tentative trip to England at the end of the "U.S. Series" I say tentative.....England is not a definite. Do we really HAVE to go to England? No...but it would be a tremendous incentive. The TCS and HPI Challenge are both well known and the expectation for any internationally based manufacturer is the eventual "homeland" event. Schumacher USA is unique in that it has developed its own personality.That works to their advantage.Nobody is saying that we couldn't make this event truly our own !! Like the TCS and HPI, each race would be a 'Locally" sponsored event so the greatest cost would be to the LHS or Club that sponsored it. It would cost a lot less if we had a Championship at some premier U.S. location like KZ.
Old 11-26-2002, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

Guys, the Schumacher BTCC in England doesn't work like you are thinking/describing. It is not a series that is restricted to schumacher cars. It is open to drivers running any car. The only restriction using Schumacher parts used to be their tyres, but this has now changed to Sorex 28R's.

The only real single make series in the UK are HPI and Tamya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.