Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

WOW!!! There are some seriously impatient people here. The cars will be here when they get here. It may be next week or the week after. Does it really matter? Unless you have a big race you're going to there's really no big deal here, even then you might be better off racing with what you've been running for a while and understand it's setups and have spare parts to cover just about anything. The car will be here soon enough, just sit tight and stop complaining.

Maybe some of the complainers can go to the TC5 thread and bug them about the release date. I'd rather discuss the car, setups, improvements, likes, dislikes, etc...
Old 04-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fast track
He was answering what you said. You said it was odd and adding to the confusion surrounding the release date, How is that if the date we have is aways been the same since day one and if you found a post with a different date from us please post it.
Man, do you have a victim complex or something? I wasn't saying you guys had did anything wrong in any way shape or form. So stop acting like you've been attacked or something.

Let me see if I can spell it out so that its clear that I wasn't taking shots at you guys in ANY way.

-On Schumacher's message board, many people who pre-ordered at shops in the UK were hearing another couple weeks before they get their kits.(could be right could be wrong, but thats what they were being told)
-You have had April 30th up on you site for quite a while and have stuck with it.
-If places in the UK aren't getting theirs for another couple weeks, its 'odd and confusing' to see a place in Florida sticking with and having the guts to post a set date.

Thats it, thats all. Where's the frickin' insult? Where??? Show it to me and I'll apologize! Now if you determined to feel that I somehow took a shot at you, okay. Whatever works for you. But if anything I'm impressed that in this day and age where information is at a premium around kit releases, that anybody(in this case you) would post a date and stick to it.

Thats about as clearly as I can explain it. If you still see an insult...well...okay, not much else I can do about it.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:41 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

The cars are on the way so everyone just sit back and wait til they show up on your door step in the 2 weeks or so.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi people

I just receive my Mi3 today...

In time to get it ready for my next round of the Portuguese Nationals, I was hoping that PW could give me some pointers about a good setup for a short and twisty track with medium grip.

I was using in the EC, last year Reedy race Weylin's setup, with the front shock tower drilled to get the new camber link and a few moore small modifications. Will the stock setup of the MI3 be near to that, or will be better?

Thank's in advance
Old 04-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
The cars are on the way so everyone just sit back and wait til they show up on your door step in the 2 weeks or so.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RFrancis
Hi people

In time to get it ready for my next round of the Portuguese Nationals, I was hoping that PW could give me some pointers about a good setup for a short and twisty track with medium grip.

I was using in the EC, last year Reedy race Weylin's setup, with the front shock tower drilled to get the new camber link and a few moore small modifications. Will the stock setup of the MI3 be near to that, or will be better?

Thank's in advance
here is the setup he used this past weekend....hope that helps
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-mi3-asphalt.jpg  
Old 04-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by wyd
The cars are on the way so everyone just sit back and wait til they show up on your door step
I'm sitting back....I'm waiting.... I'm cool.... I'm chill...

I just don't want anybody thinking I'm taking shots at them or their business when I'm not. After being treated badly by a place, I once started a thread that read in big bold letters Sheldon's Hobbies Sucks!

So when I'm looking to take a shot at someone, I don't go round about. I'm pretty clear in my intentions!

And that wasn't the case here...people dun gone and got all sensitive around here...gotta walk(or type as the case may be) on egg shells.

Last edited by Darkseid; 04-26-2007 at 06:29 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:30 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

I know PW and Adrian are doing all they can to get everyone their MI3's
Old 04-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Darkseid
I'm sitting back....I'm waiting.... I'm cool.... I'm chill...

I just don't want anybody thinking I'm taking shots at them or their business when I'm not. After being treated badly by a place, I once started a thread that read in big bold letters Sheldon's Hobbies Sucks!

So when I'm looking to take a shot at someone, I don't go round about. I'm pretty clear in my intentions!

And that wasn't the case here...people dun gone and got all sensitive around here...gotta walk(or type as the case may be) on egg shells.
I never said you where taking shots. I took what you said wrong, Sorry. Now back to where is my MI3
Old 04-26-2007, 06:49 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

I never said you where taking shots. I took what you said wrong, Sorry. Now back to where is my MI3
Your MI3 is at my house being built right now.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wyd

lol lol great and here I thought I gave them my address...
Old 04-26-2007, 07:11 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

lol lol great and here I thought I gave them my address...
I hate when that happens.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
you can send it to my house when you are done and Ill hand deliver it to Tim (once i run it a few times, or should i say crash it a few times)
Old 04-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RFrancis
Hi people

Darkseid is gonna go nutz
Old 04-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by dawgmeat
Darkseid is gonna go nutz
No I'm not...

Not publicly anyway! <wife standing next to me at the keyboard checking my bloodpressure>

Seriously though, I've talked to where I pre-ordered and have a better idea when thing will start to happen. So I'm calm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.