Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
Come on Starling, I already answered this

Like Darkseid said, we all hate it and there is NOTHING that can be done by posting here or anywhere.

I done with arrival date I'll just wait until it show up at my store step
Old 05-03-2007, 07:21 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Alex Lopez
I also tested with 5 cell and brushless( yeah brushless) and i thought it was amazingly fast.
Lets see a pic of your car with 5 cell mounted I'm putting in my 5 cell brushless system tomorrow
Old 05-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Tech Master

The lower wieght just has to do with rollcenter and wieght transfer. I know on carpet, you can gain steering/traction by raising the diffs. The car will roll more. If the traction is way up, I lower everything. I've never seen it work the same on every track.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Interesting. Might have to change my EC some and see what happens. Been a while since i messed with this on my car. I have high in the rear and low in the front right now.
The reason you have high in the rear is to free up the rear end and you have low in the front to gain more steering.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Tech Addict

Here's the body for my buddies car, just need to mount the wing and a few more decals.
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-p5030007.jpg   Schumacher Corner-p5030006.jpg  
Old 05-04-2007, 04:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Mi3

By using a 4mm top top plate would you get somewhat the same stiffness by using a 2.0 lower plate as you would using the 2.5 lower olate
Old 05-04-2007, 05:03 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mopar
Here's the body for my buddies car, just need to mount the wing and a few more decals.
Simple paint design but it looks really cool. You lid will look nice rolling around the track.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:06 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Sigearhead
The reason you have high in the rear is to free up the rear end and you have low in the front to gain more steering.
Yeah that is suppose to be why I have it like that. For me it has seemed to work. Lower for more bite and higher to loosen it up some. So far this is the results I have found on this car and when I had my JRXS about a 1 1/2 years ago. If I have time I will mess with it again Saturday and see what happens.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Tech Initiate

I don't know if some of you have already notice, but the chassi of MI3 is really flexible...even in the area that droop screw touches the chassi...
I don't know if that's ok, but when the suspention puches hard, the chassi flex and the droop seting alters a bit.

That's supouse to be like that?
Or can we do someting to fix that?

Thanks
Old 05-04-2007, 07:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Red face

I feel sorry for you Mi3 fans!!! What? You guys have to pre-pay for your kits or else ou dont get any? That's wrong! I dont think LHS should hold anyone's money unless the kits actually arrive. Once they actually arrive at the shops, then LHS should notify the buyers that their kits have arrive and once clients pay, then they get shipped out. I know some folks that have sold their Xrays, Yokomos, Cyclones over a month ago and have been ride-less for a month and desperately need the car- but their money is now hostage with the LHS and they cant get new kits- maybe an xray, or a skateboard at least to at least run something while the MI3 finally gets here- their LHS told them that they dont have a refund policy, and that once they sent payment they cant refund- only store credits...that sucks....
Old 05-04-2007, 07:29 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by RCLocos
I feel sorry for you Mi3 fans!!! What? You guys have to pre-pay for your kits or else ou dont get any? That's wrong! I dont think LHS should hold anyone's money unless the kits actually arrive. Once they actually arrive at the shops, then LHS should notify the buyers that their kits have arrive and once clients pay, then they get shipped out. I know some folks that have sold their Xrays, Yokomos, Cyclones over a month ago and have been ride-less for a month and desperately need the car- but their money is now hostage with the LHS and they cant get new kits- maybe an xray, or a skateboard at least to at least run something while the MI3 finally gets here- their LHS told them that they dont have a refund policy, and that once they sent payment they cant refund- only store credits...that sucks....
I would just skip my local shop if it was like that. Better to at least order direct from Schumacher and pay nothing til they arrive and are ready to ship. I deal with a few shops in are area for over 20 years and never once even had to put a deposit down.

The other thing is if guys have been in this hobby long enough everyone should be aware that everything gets delayed one way or another. This is nothing new and happens in every market around from cars, motorscycles, homes being built, R/C, clothing and so on. Its been like that for 100 years and will not likely change anytime soon.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:31 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

For the guys running the MI3 what type of rear toe in are you guys messing around with? The new system is easy to change so I figure guys are messing with it some already.
Old 05-04-2007, 07:37 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wyd
For the guys running the MI3 what type of rear toe in are you guys messing around with? The new system is easy to change so I figure guys are messing with it some already.
We stay between 2.5* and 3* for rubber tire.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

what about the kits in us? are they at schumacher usa or is there a delay?
Old 05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCLocos
No one that I know of asked any customers to pre pay. However, I know some customer insisted on pre paying for their cars.

The people you are talking about are adults and decided for themselves when they wanted to sell their old cars. Delays are a well know part of touring car launches and the more in demand a car is the angier people get when there are delays.

We will announce here when Mi3's ship to the US. I am not going to give a date but I will say it will happen VERY, VERY soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.