Wiki Posts
Search

Xray T2'008

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bloodninja
Yep, nothing like a sterilized rubber-stamp response from the corporate windbag.

He should be working for Phillip-Morris.

Personal attacks don't help you make your point. Perhaps a more thought out response from a consumer windbag might help your cause.

Ignorance is bliss.......

Michael Abraira
Old 08-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TeamButter
Personal attacks don't help you make your point. Perhaps a more thought out response from a consumer windbag might help your cause.

Ignorance is bliss.......
I actually could care less what the importer of the product has to say. He's not the one making the decision to release a car every year.

Just find it amusing that he basically said nothing and equally amusing that someone applauded him for it.

Just as I find it amusing that you take it upon yourself to defend this company to the ends of the earth for nothing but a paltry discount.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I actually could care less what the importer of the product has to say. He's not the one making the decision to release a car every year.

Just find it amusing that he basically said nothing and equally amusing that someone applauded him for it.

Just as I find it amusing that you take it upon yourself to defend this company to the ends of the earth for nothing but a paltry discount.

I enjoy my paltry discount as much as you enjoy Dungeons and Dragons....what are you a level 5 wizard?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TeamButter
I enjoy my paltry discount as much as you enjoy Dungeons and Dragons....what are you a level 5 wizard?
Level 8, actually.

I steal your soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000. Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Level 8, actually.

I steal your soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000. Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.

dorkiness has reached a new level, level 8 I guess.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by sinisterRC

dorkiness has reached a new level, level 8 I guess.
Do a google search on "bloodninja" to be enlightened.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

whats so funny about this thread is that I have a regular t2 and I have a brand new t2 007 never ran just sitting there because i like the t2 better so the way i look at it is try it if ya dont like it sell it
Old 08-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm wondering if the kit will be ofered in foam version... Longer arms and new top deck seem more for rubber. Did they test for foam as well?
Old 08-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J@UNE
I'm wondering if the kit will be ofered in foam version... Longer arms and new top deck seem more for rubber. Did they test for foam as well?
How many more foam tracks have to die in the US before it's not worth bothering with a dedicated version? :-(
Old 08-14-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Lets wait and see how much more it will cost. I may have to work overtime for this one. XRay makes great cars.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rmargiotta
Everybody that runs an XRay car and can put it in the top 3 or A main at a national race gets a bonus, so that's narrows it down to a lot?! It's called an incentive program, all racing companies do it. My buddy finished 1st in the Texas Off-Road Racing Organization (a motocross racing series in TX) and KTM cut him a check because he did it on their bike, same thing here.

It made Alford's day because he used to have the same deal I get............

I ran XRay for three years before working here and gladly ponied up full retail for every kit and updated parts they made, but hey, I'm done posting.

Oh yeah and to the guy on the first page who commented on every XRay thread starting off as a bash-fest: This is nearly every thread on here and other forums in other industries, these forums have gone astray from technical assistance and a friendly place to gather where people could converse about common interests to something that people can hide behind, and near anonymously cause trouble and speak their 'mind' where it's not needed...
Really??
I placed 2nd in Stock A Main at 2007 Roar Paved Nats......(Only non factory driver to make the A in both 19t and Stock.)
I run Xray I haven't heard anything from anyone. I'll still run xray even if I don't get a partial sponsorship or anything....
Old 08-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

You know,

The 2006 Ford F150 is out of date as soon as the 2007 Ford F150 comes out... What the hell are they thinking. Go and make a NEW truck?!?!?! What A HOLES!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Do a google search on "bloodninja" to be enlightened.
LMFAO ...now that's some funny $hit!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Hey, gotta pay for all that weed their factory drivers smoke at the races somehow.

I wish I was a Xray factory driver
Old 08-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...=1#post3581040

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.