Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Xray T2'008

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Who was the guy that hacked Xray and found the pics of the T2? Maybe he can find some pics of the T2 008 for us.

Later,
Old 08-14-2007, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the reason that sedan is dieing...
Old 08-14-2007, 06:56 AM
Suspended

Old 08-14-2007, 07:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I'll take 2 please.

Nah, just joking, I'll stick with my monthly Tamiya updates
Old 08-14-2007, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the reason that sedan is dieing...

On behalf of RC America I want to apologize for killing sedan as we are the only company that comes out with new products...
It can't be the current state of rules and brushless/brushed, Lipo/NiMh, ROAR, popularity of other classes, dying out of hobby shops due to poor local support, nope none of that, it is because XRay comes out with a car every year...
Old 08-14-2007, 07:23 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by rmargiotta

On behalf of RC America I want to apologize for killing sedan as we are the only company that comes out with new products...
It can't be the current state of rules and brushless/brushed, Lipo/NiMh, ROAR, popularity of other classes, dying out of hobby shops due to poor local support, nope none of that, it is because XRay comes out with a car every year...
So says the guy that gets his equipment for free, or for a significant discount.

Let's hear from the people that don't get bonuses, travel expenses, free/discounted parts & kits, or a salary.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bloodninja
So says the guy that gets his equipment for free, or for a significant discount.

Let's hear from the people that don't get bonuses, travel expenses, free/discounted parts & kits, or a salary.

That post just made my day.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bloodninja

Everybody that runs an XRay car and can put it in the top 3 or A main at a national race gets a bonus, so that's narrows it down to a lot?! It's called an incentive program, all racing companies do it. My buddy finished 1st in the Texas Off-Road Racing Organization (a motocross racing series in TX) and KTM cut him a check because he did it on their bike, same thing here.

It made Alford's day because he used to have the same deal I get............

I ran XRay for three years before working here and gladly ponied up full retail for every kit and updated parts they made, but hey, I'm done posting.

Oh yeah and to the guy on the first page who commented on every XRay thread starting off as a bash-fest: This is nearly every thread on here and other forums in other industries, these forums have gone astray from technical assistance and a friendly place to gather where people could converse about common interests to something that people can hide behind, and near anonymously cause trouble and speak their 'mind' where it's not needed...
Old 08-14-2007, 07:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Rocco, dont you have some items that MRC/Academy gave you for free to run that you didnt? Shouldnt you be sending those back like they requested a month ago?
Old 08-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah that deal ment so much to me that I quit.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EricW
My god talk about a money grab, that's crazy. Could they have made that big of an improvment over the 007 to warrant a totally new car? They should take a page out of Microsoft's book and issue "service packs" for the 007.

Dont do it...you will be labeled an "XRAY hater", tar and feathered and harassed by these dudes that love their XRAY's.....be warned.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

It's not the constant stream of new cars being released that's hard on touring. In my opinion that's good for the hobby.

It's the initial cost. I'd like to see more entry level TCs and equipment. A RTR with a hard case LiPo and 13.5 BL
Old 08-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Not just XRAY, but how innovation is fed at such a rapid rate, nothing seems to be good enough. Everything has to keep up with the jones until one gets to the point and says "enough is enough". Dare I say Apple Ipod......If some of these manufacturers (XRAY being one of the culprits) would just let things marinate on the palate before they "drop it like its hot", then maybe sedan wouldnt be in the current state of flux.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
Another new Xray? Wow I'm shocked.....

Tamiya better be careful. Xray is going to take there new car every 3 weeks thunder.
I could have sworn the 007 was released last Oct-Nov. That would mean it has almost been a year. Did I miss something? Is there a 007.5??
Old 08-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs down

This thread is a joke. The title is T2'008 and not "Bash Xray".
I have not had much to do with touring car racing over the last 5 or 6 months. But coming back to this web-site and reading some of your posts has really saden'd me.
If you have a problem with a manufacture providing new products on a regular basis then whats the point of progress?
Xray is a company like anyother that is tring to make good business and make some Euro's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.