Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

The EA3 arms will be for the Type R. Actually, I think the losa9741 and losa9862 will fit the JRX-S and are EA3 material.

The stock Type R pieces appear to be losa1217 and losa2223. Horizon Hobby as all the parts listing, just search for jrx and then sort by latest release.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kraig
The 9739A's are in stock at the California warehouse. I didn't see anything about the EA3 arms though.
i checked your website, it shows "not in stock" for those. if you do have some available, pm me and i'll order a few sets.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sportpak
Thread has been quiet, maybe this is the calm before the storm.

I have my R on pre-order....
I have had mine on preorder since about September when you could back order the thing. I would just now like to have it already!!
Old 02-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

I did check Horizon's web and they do list the new parts for the Type R and the EA3 parts for the JRX-S. Either the Type R is getting close or they have a sadistic person listing the parts.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:35 PM
The Evicerator

That's one wicked Fu Man Chu you have going there Todd!
Old 02-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Its on the way, and it sure is bringing a storm!
Old 02-26-2007, 07:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Hello fellow Losi Drivers and to all Racers,

This weekend I had the pleasure of looking at the JRX-S Type R up close at out local track and after seeing it run around the track, all I can say is it is worth the wait!!................ Mike Haynes was sent one from the Losi camp, to shake it down in time for the NATS and after a few runs and particpating in a few heats, all I can say is WOW!!!!, they have built a winner again............. I know Mike D, Todd, Kevin, Andrew are tearing it up, but it was nice to see one of our local hotshoe show us how good this product really is............ All our Losi faithfuls, like myself, have this car on pre-order and look forward to tearing it up at a track near you.

Also I want to thank Mike Haynes for keeping us informed and up to date on set-up's for the JRX-S. The Man literally doesn't stop wrenching on that car!!! .......... Still a very competitive car and it still gets it done. Love the way my car feels on the track and winning many races for me. Many are stilling running it and getting great results............... So with the new one coming out soon, I just want to let everyone know that it is worth the wait and let the Losi Camp do there research and make sure that the arrival of this great car is complete and satisfactory.

After what I saw this weekend, you will not be disappointed! .............
Old 02-26-2007, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Thanks for the update and thanks for keeping us stirred up. Not soon enough it will be hitting the fan...
Old 02-26-2007, 12:43 PM

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hello fellow Losi Drivers and to all Racers,

This weekend I had the pleasure of looking at the JRX-S Type R up close at out local track and after seeing it run around the track, all I can say is it is worth the wait!!................ Mike Haynes was sent one from the Losi camp, to shake it down in time for the NATS and after a few runs and particpating in a few heats, all I can say is WOW!!!!, they have built a winner again............. I know Mike D, Todd, Kevin, Andrew are tearing it up, but it was nice to see one of our local hotshoe show us how good this product really is............ All our Losi faithfuls, like myself, have this car on pre-order and look forward to tearing it up at a track near you.

Also I want to thank Mike Haynes for keeping us informed and up to date on set-up's for the JRX-S. The Man literally doesn't stop wrenching on that car!!! .......... Still a very competitive car and it still gets it done. Love the way my car feels on the track and winning many races for me. Many are stilling running it and getting great results............... So with the new one coming out soon, I just want to let everyone know that it is worth the wait and let the Losi Camp do there research and make sure that the arrival of this great car is complete and satisfactory.

After what I saw this weekend, you will not be disappointed! .............
Was it production or the three deck?
Old 02-26-2007, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dasupacat1
Was it production or the three deck?
genuine type-R
Old 02-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Yep!............ It was a Type R.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Tech Elite

What fans are you all (factory guys) using on the type R. I have seen Novaks on Andrew G's car.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Red face When will the car be released

Hi. I heard the car was suppose to be released this month. Then I heard the car won't be released til May or June. Why the long wait. I really like the Losi Products and I keep buying them because I am fathful to their product, but, it seems there are certain products (The Losi 8, the Losi Muggy) that come out the second they are announced and the last onroad car, the JRX-S didn't come out for some time after being announced. (Delayed) Now the JRXS-R is another repaeat.. Can anyone answer this problem? It's hard trying to wait for a new car when others get to race theirs and what I am waiting on isn't coming out. I still run a Streetweapon and a XXX-S. The first jrxs I didn't purchase because I wasn't racing for a few years, but, I was looking into getting one bacause again, I like losi products. Anyway. Does anyone know when the actual release date is??
Old 02-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil
Hi. I heard the car was suppose to be released this month. Then I heard the car won't be released til May or June. Why the long wait. I really like the Losi Products and I keep buying them because I am fathful to their product, but, it seems there are certain products (The Losi 8, the Losi Muggy) that come out the second they are announced and the last onroad car, the JRX-S didn't come out for some time after being announced. (Delayed) Now the JRXS-R is another repaeat.. Can anyone answer this problem? It's hard trying to wait for a new car when others get to race theirs and what I am waiting on isn't coming out. I still run a Streetweapon and a XXX-S. The first jrxs I didn't purchase because I wasn't racing for a few years, but, I was looking into getting one bacause again, I like losi products. Anyway. Does anyone know when the actual release date is??
The release date on Horizons site on the dealer side still says Mar. 20 but I have heard the last of the parts are rolling in and hopefully we well see them ship to the shops. This is from insiders as well as some team members but we will have to wait and see.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Talking Setting up the car

Judging from the pics, there might have to be some more custom tools for the car? Also, why a 2 belt system and not a single belt??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.