Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
X-ray nation switching to the Corally commune? >

X-ray nation switching to the Corally commune?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

X-ray nation switching to the Corally commune?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EddieO
RDX as defined by dictionary.com

Really
Delicate
Xray

Later EddieO
Oh, you must mean "Just Like a T2". LOL
Old 02-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Tech Master

Really
Delicate
Xray

Later EddieO
Strange i heard the T2's front arms were made a balsa wood and the rear Hubs come pre formed outa shape from the factory
Old 02-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Tech Adept

Really
Delicate
Xray

Later EddieO

Sorry guys but that's funny
Old 02-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

.....the point being, the thread starter seems to think people get faster when switching to a corally......yet Xray seems to be fine just holding their own....and winning races.....Later EddieO
So let's assume that the T2 is the superior car. Was it Peter's driving that kept him from beating Dayger and Bradley, or was he having some power problems?
Old 02-20-2006, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ChrisP
Tell that to the people that bought the Assassin...
i ran my assassin from the day it came out to the day the rdx came out, ive won just as many races with my assassin as i have with my rdx, the assassin was an awesome car, it tqed the onroad nats in stock one year, what does that say about the car at its time?????
Old 02-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Tech Adept

At that level its driver and car setup and your luck in the first lap Peter, Dayger and Tj are all good drivers..and it is only are 2nd race with the T2 we are still learning about the car.....Later Drew
Old 02-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

What up Drew pm me your # i have a couple of questions.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kartermdb
i ran my assassin from the day it came out to the day the rdx came out, ive won just as many races with my assassin as i have with my rdx, the assassin was an awesome car, it tqed the onroad nats in stock one year, what does that say about the car at its time?????
Read the message in the context it was created....

The post prior claims that Corally updates parts when they need to as opposed to releasing a new kit.

I made no comments about the performance of the Assassin or any references or allusions to it being 'inferior' to any other kit.

I just think that it was ludicrous for the poster to poitn out that Xray changed platforms in going from the T1 to the T2 when Corally had done the same in going from the Assassin to the RDX, especially when the Assassin was a much shorter lived platform than the T1
Old 02-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Tech Regular

nXray T2 Vs Corally RDX thats funny i hear that everytime i go to the track!! man both car can win big race and both car are very good quality car. Also everycar is good (Cyclone,FK05,T2,RDX,MSX(rubber hehe),Schumacher) its just a question of driver and ability to work on the car!!

Looks Xray have so many driver its ridiculous , put those driver whit a RDX they will do the same results !! Corally they have rubber driver and Stock driver they need more Modiefied Driver thats it! i think they just have Tosolini who made the A-Main of Mod!! The RDX is freaking fastc car and you dont have to speed like 100$ to be competetive. The carpet spec come whit some spring,Anti-roll bar,3.4 top deck,Battery Brace lol (not like xray)!

and people who said the RDX is fragile lol man those man who break arm like crazy! they just cant drive or they are bad lucky cause man this car is solid ! whit a good hard front bumper your ok!!(i break maybe 5 arm in one year and people whit xray break c-hub like some people break some suspensionm arm whit rdx) and other point Corally will never released a new car they released Uptaded thats pretty cool ! now they have some new arm and ehit those the car will be like a Xray (TANK)

Later!!
Old 02-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Hmmm

Have to agree on the fragility of the RDX.It SEEMS to be more fragile than the Xray.Comparing the 2 with the ex-Xray drivers,they talk of the smaller bearings and more fragile hub carriers/steering blocks.DOESN'T seem to be that big an issue tho.Maybe give the T2 some more time with the guys that are sticking with it to see if it can "blossom".so to speak.Lost 1 more to the commune this week.lol.Mario.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stiltskin
So let's assume that the T2 is the superior car. Was it Peter's driving that kept him from beating Dayger and Bradley, or was he having some power problems?
No I would say it was Peter getting pealed in the first lap that cost him the win....Looking at his first 2 laps and taking that time off of it he would have been in front of Dayger and he also ran the fastest laps of the main. So I dont think he was hurting on Power or HIS driving....

EA
Old 02-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

My top competitor telling it how it is!

Watch the video.....Peter got PEELED by the RDX behind him......hard to play catch up at that point....I think he dropped all the way back to 7th......and still ended up 3rd overall....

Power was not the problem....

Please know the facts in the future before speaking.....

Later EddieO
Old 02-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Tech Legend

Default R/c News Headline

RDX "punks" X-Ray right off the track !!!!

Film at eleven...

Last edited by Wild Cherry; 02-20-2006 at 10:31 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

OK, where's the video Eddie?
Old 02-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
OK, where's the video Eddie?
Nash Crasher has it...I watched it this weekend. It will be up on Rc50.com in a few days.

EA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.