Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree5Likes

SC10 4x4 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Tech Adept

I am so sorry I wasnt trying to make a big deal about the FT shocks I was just wondering why they didnt come with the o-rings like they do in the truck kit with the blue shocks thats all im so sorry I cut the bladders of my old shocks to make the o-rings it worx for me

EDIT: For some people that dont know the FT shocks are not the blue ones unlike all other FT stuff that you buy is blue. Just wanted to clear that up just in case
Old 12-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CoyoteSlash
Seriously? You said twice now, The Wrong statement....
They are renaming the site "RC Bad Tech", where members are encouraged to make their posts as repetitive, off topic, and low content as possible. Oh, and don't bother to search, that's frowned upon too.

You didn't get the memo?
Old 12-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CraigMBA
They are renaming the site "RC Bad Tech", where members are encouraged to make their posts as repetitive, off topic, and low content as possible. Oh, and don't bother to search, that's frowned upon too.

You didn't get the memo?
my bad...i wasnt trying to be repetitive and it was a lil . i'll try to be more efficent and effective.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:01 PM
RCW
Tech Regular

You didn't get the memo?
Chill out!

You don't have to reply!

Some of you need to stop and think " How would I respond if I was face to face with this person?" before pushing the button.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCW
Chill out!
No. I'm the one doing you the favor here, not the other way around.

You don't have to reply!
That's true.

Some of you need to stop and think " How would I respond if I was face to face with this person?" before pushing the button.
I treat other people the way they treat me. Since you would treat me with the same disrespect and discourtesy you are showing the rest of the forum, this is the reception you get.

This post on that very topic is stickied. Apparently you missed it, so I'm reposting it for you, as a courtesy.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...w-threads.html

This has become a bit of an issue here lately. If you are asking a question specifically relating to a truck or buggy, please post it in that specific vehicle's thread! And before you post anywhere, use the search button and see if your question hasn't been asked 20 times before. If not, go ahead and ask away. New threads should be relating to general electric offroad questions, or perhaps a very specific and unique problem/idea. If a new truck, motor, ESC comes, out, it is fine to post new threads on this as well. But any questions, pics, or comments about a vehicle/product should be posted in its existing thread (if there is one). Redundant questions or questions about a vehicle with an existing thread will be deleted no questions asked.

Please note User Specific Build Threads are allowed.

-MD
Your question has been answered 20 times before. Before you decide to pick a fight with me, remember - you are the one who is out of line, I'm doing you a favor by letting you know, not the other way around.

Originally Posted by IRM616
my bad...i wasnt trying to be repetitive and it was a lil . i'll try to be more efficent and effective.
Thank you.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:18 PM
RCW
Tech Regular

MBA, I did not ask a question.

Like I said before maybe stop and think before pushing the button.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No. I'm the one doing you the favor here, not the other way around.

That's true.

I treat other people the way they treat me. Since you would treat me with the same disrespect and discourtesy you are showing the rest of the forum, this is the reception you get.

This post on that very topic is stickied. Apparently you missed it, so I'm reposting it for you, as a courtesy.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...w-threads.html

Your question has been answered 20 times before. Before you decide to pick a fight with me, remember - you are the one who is out of line, I'm doing you a favor by letting you know, not the other way around.

Thank you.
Thank god you're here to police the internet....
Old 12-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCW
MBA, I did not ask a question.

Like I said before maybe stop and think before pushing the button.
Nobody said you had to post.

Originally Posted by 05PSD
Thank god you're here to police the internet....

Yet you both did. Funny, how the guy who was out of line, got that I was trying to help him and the forum (maybe not in a nice way, but help nonetheless), huh?
Old 12-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Tech Addict

Ok everyone take some midol and chill out!!!
Old 12-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yet you both did. Funny, how the guy who was out of line, got that I was trying to help him and the forum (maybe not in a nice way, but help nonetheless), huh?
Are you always right? Keep on keepin the internet safe buddy....
Old 12-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Angry

SO heres my question.....

Why is it that we have 800 pages on the sc10 4x4 but only about 100 of them have good info. The rest is childish I know more than you, my daddy can beat up your daddy BS!

Is is actually the second thread started of this truck, the first was closed for the same reason... Now lets get our balls off the table, grow up and shut up.

Some ppl are new and dont know how to search a particular thread, or they dont know a question was asked 20 pages ago that asked the same. All this thread is for is to help each other and make each of us better at the track. Not to prove your smarter than me and what not.

Now everyone has the right to debate their opinion, and what has worked for some may be the worst idea to you. However, that idea helped that person and it may help whoever is asking the question. This is a racing truck, there is a million ways to get the same outcome. If you dont agree then state why you dont and give a good counter argument of why you dont think it will work. Let the one asking the question decide what works for them, because you calling the one on the other side a d bag wont gain you any points.

I would normally say that we need someone to watch the thread and block/delete any petty banters, but we are all adults and no one should have to do that.

I'm sure I just made a few of you upset and angry.... Guess what I dont care. If want to leave me a few comments, then do so, we all will know who the child is that should be put in time out. Heck, if you really want to get into it, I'll give you my phone number and we can see who will win that battle of wits.

Now lets stay on topic, post good info. Reply like adults, and get over ourselves.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:14 PM
RCW
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Kbmoss

Why is it that we have 800 pages on the sc10 4x4 but only about 100 of them have good info. The rest is childish I know more than you, my daddy can beat up your daddy BS!

Is is actually the second thread started of this truck, the first was closed for the same reason... Now lets get our balls off the table, grow up and shut up.

Some ppl are new and dont know how to search a particular thread, or they dont know a question was asked 20 pages ago that asked the same. All this thread is for is to help each other and make each of us better at the track. Not to prove your smarter than me and what not.

Now everyone has the right to debate their opinion, and what has worked for some may be the worst idea to you. However, that idea helped that person and it may help whoever is asking the question. This is a racing truck, there is a million ways to get the same outcome. If you dont agree then state why you dont and give a good counter argument of why you dont think it will work. Let the one asking the question decide what works for them, because you calling the one on the other side a d bag wont gain you any points.

I would normally say that we need someone to watch the thread and block/delete any petty banters, but we are all adults and no one should have to do that.

I'm sure I just made a few of you upset and angry.... Guess what I dont care. If want to leave me a few comments, then do so, we all will know who the child is that should be put in time out. Heck, if you really want to get into it, I'll give you my phone number and we can see who will win that battle of wits.

Now lets stay on topic, post good info. Reply like adults, and get over ourselves.
+1
Old 12-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kbmoss

+1000

My feelings exactly! Why do people always have the urge or need to put other down for such petty stuff.Who the hell died and made you the internet forum king that god forbid someone new dare treads and asks a question already answered or answers a question with an answer that doesn;t match with your ideas. Kbmoss is right. There is a plethora of great information here and many that are great in throwing their 2cents to help. But those same helpful people turn around and make snide unfunny remarks about other peoples posts. You wanna help fine help but keep your dumba$$ remarks to yourself.
And for the people that don't read this thread like it was the morning paper and don't keep up page after page because they have other things in their life here was my rant not too long ago about the same thing.

Originally Posted by jamr1130
There's no need to raz a guy for asking a question. After all he asking about wheels that for the SC10 4x4. Some people just need to learn to not have reply to every post. If you don't know the answer simply don't post. Graze over it and answer a post you can. God forbid a Slash owner dare post a on our beloved SC10 4x4 thread. Rant done.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I run at an indoor clay/dirt track with very high bite. The track is very rough on the rear of the chassis, toe block and bumper/skid plate thing. The track has worn the back 1" of the chassis and related componets 1/8" or more. the arm pins are about to show through the toe block. Anyone have a fix for this after I replace the chassis, toe block and bumper so it does not happen again? I was going to switch to the STRC toe block and use large amounts of chassis tape. Have any other thoughs that I have not seen?
Old 12-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thefatkid
I run at an indoor clay/dirt track with very high bite. The track is very rough on the rear of the chassis, toe block and bumper/skid plate thing. The track has worn the back 1" of the chassis and related componets 1/8" or more. the arm pins are about to show through the toe block. Anyone have a fix for this after I replace the chassis, toe block and bumper so it does not happen again? I was going to switch to the STRC toe block and use large amounts of chassis tape. Have any other thoughs that I have not seen?
Its due to your rear suspension being soft and hitting jumps. Either you can deal with it, or work on a new setup to stiffen up the back a bit. You may want to limit shock travel or ride hight to start. You can go to the AL parts but they will scrape just as much, they will only last a bit longer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.