Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree24Likes

KRC RACING (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 01:08 PM
Tech Adept

Aaron you better check your books cause TODD IS A MEMBER! And it's your writing on the receipt.
The new track is in not great shape. With the weeds on it we could not run a club race (I'm tired of being the guy to do the maintenance to it). The water hose has not worked in while and the value to turn the water off has leaked for months all over the track.
The biggest problem we truly have is the garbage!!! Sick amounts of garbage everywhere. The track should be spotless when we leave each club race.
There have also been multiple club members over the year step up to fill positions but ultimately turned away.
The AGM meeting can't come fast enough!!
Old 07-31-2017, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Burnout!!!
Aaron you better check your books cause TODD IS A MEMBER! And it's your writing on the receipt.
The new track is in not great shape. With the weeds on it we could not run a club race (I'm tired of being the guy to do the maintenance to it). The water hose has not worked in while and the value to turn the water off has leaked for months all over the track.
The biggest problem we truly have is the garbage!!! Sick amounts of garbage everywhere. The track should be spotless when we leave each club race.
There have also been multiple club members over the year step up to fill positions but ultimately turned away.
The AGM meeting can't come fast enough!!

Well Darren, thanks for proving my point. What have you done to fix the problems?? The garbage, your buddy Todd was responsible for the garbage, he said that he would take care of it and didn't. Did you make an effort to clean up that garbage?? Now is the one guy, me, forced to doing it now?? Thanks guys

If you don't want to be the only guy fixing the track, then organize a track maintenance day. Simple! You make it so easy to pass the buck on to me, bitch about every thing, and not take responsibility. Where were you when the trophy race was done?? Steve and I were the last guys there, picking up garbage left behind and making sure the WORS crew was packed up. You want to wine about the time you put in??

Last year at the AGM no one stepped up, you were there. I wanted someone to, but no takers. I'm the only one that was willing, and like I said, I can't do it all by myself, and I'll need help.

Thanks for the negativity, I will not respond to anything else that is negative. Come to me with solutions, ones that includes your part in it, not problems. Everything can't be pushed onto one person. Just remember, I'm not paid to be the president of the club, this isn't a paid job.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Guys, come on. We are all adults here, let's please act like it. Nothing will get resolved if we just pass blame back and forth! If communication is such an issue, then perhaps we should hold more frequent meetings so we can hash things out face-to-face.
Giuseppe likes this.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Meetings are great and all but unfortunately only a couple guys ever show up to them so they become pointless. Also most of what gets talked about and decided gets complained about and changed within days of the discussion. This club needs ALL the members to step up and make things happen. Seriously there isn't even many of us so even if everyone stepped up we wouldn't have enough guys. Personally I was disappointed at the level of help received by the members at our trophy race and it's funny that those are the same guys complaining now. All this does is push racers away and make guys not want to be involved. Quit this shit and we can have a great club or don't and we won't. It's pretty simple.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:37 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BPRacing
Meetings are great and all but unfortunately only a couple guys ever show up to them so they become pointless. Also most of what gets talked about and decided gets complained about and changed within days of the discussion. This club needs ALL the members to step up and make things happen. Seriously there isn't even many of us so even if everyone stepped up we wouldn't have enough guys. Personally I was disappointed at the level of help received by the members at our trophy race and it's funny that those are the same guys complaining now. All this does is push racers away and make guys not want to be involved. Quit this shit and we can have a great club or don't and we won't. It's pretty simple.
It's true. I mean, some of the points guys are bringing up are indeed valid, BUT the way they are presented could use more maturity. We're not here to fight and cause a rift. We're all here to have a good time but we need to STICK TOGETHER. Nothing can get done otherwise.
Giuseppe likes this.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Happy to announce grumpy's rc will be sponsoring KRC starting august 1st

Hello I'd like to say I'm happy to be sponsoring KRC and looking forward to try and raise as much money for your club as we can and make things a little easier and a lot more fun for everybody. Don't forget there's a kit to give away and thanks to Arron we lowered the price of the tickets to just 10$ and I will provide more kits to the club instead. What a nice guy. I always love the races at your track it's always fun. Hopefully we can raise some cash here pretty quick for you guys visit grumpysrcgarage.com to get your tickets before there gone. This time we're giving away tickets on a EB48.4 1/8th scale kit. Good luck guys
Old 08-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hawgwild
Hello I'd like to say I'm happy to be sponsoring KRC and looking forward to try and raise as much money for your club as we can and make things a little easier and a lot more fun for everybody. Don't forget there's a kit to give away and thanks to Arron we lowered the price of the tickets to just 10$ and I will provide more kits to the club instead. What a nice guy. I always love the races at your track it's always fun. Hopefully we can raise some cash here pretty quick for you guys visit grumpysrcgarage.com to get your tickets before there gone. This time we're giving away tickets on a EB48.4 1/8th scale kit. Good luck guys
Sounds good!!
Old 08-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Change

Originally Posted by Einsman
It's true. I mean, some of the points guys are bringing up are indeed valid, BUT the way they are presented could use more maturity. We're not here to fight and cause a rift. We're all here to have a good time but we need to STICK TOGETHER. Nothing can get done otherwise.
Guys I totally understand your frustration and am glad to be on as a sponsor to help it's tough getting everyone excited but with my sponship I am willing to help you guys with the track. Not that I'm an expert lol by any means but with some help I did learn a lot about build a track this year and my system could be done cheaply with very little manpower and maintenance can be almost nothing all season. It works I did it in Kamloops may have to adjust a little for your soil conditions but I think if it's planned right we could build you one of the best tracks in the BC interior
Old 08-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Sponser

Originally Posted by hawgwild
Guys I totally understand your frustration and am glad to be on as a sponsor to help it's tough getting everyone excited but with my sponship I am willing to help you guys with the track. Not that I'm an expert lol by any means but with some help I did learn a lot about build a track this year and my system could be done cheaply with very little manpower and maintenance can be almost nothing all season. It works I did it in Kamloops may have to adjust a little for your soil conditions but I think if it's planned right we could build you one of the best tracks in the BC interior
Are u sponsering krc or the off road part
Old 08-02-2017, 10:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by toddyule
Are u sponsering krc or the off road part

You do realize that KRC is off road. Maybe you didn't attend that meeting or just don't care but that was decided by the club through discussion. I know you think on road gets all the attention but off road has gotten more $$$ and man hours put into than on road so appreciate that and stop creating a divide.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Off road

You do realize that KRC is off road. Maybe you didn't attend that meeting or just don't care but that was decided by the club through discussion. I know you think on road gets all the attention but off road has gotten more $$$ and man hours put into than on road so appreciate that and stop creating a divide.
So Off road is completly separate
Old 08-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by toddyule
So Off road is completly separate
No it's not and it never has been. Brief history when KRC started we were only able to purchase the on road equipment. When the opportunity presented itself Luke Pittman(poster boy for On Road) wrote a cheque so we could keep off road alive. Then myself Luke and Earl(all On Road guys) all put together a great off road season. Since then we have grown both types of racing as one club. So explain to me how KRC isn't off road?
Old 08-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Tech Initiate

No it's not and it never has been. Brief history when KRC started we were only able to purchase the on road equipment. When the opportunity presented itself Luke Pittman(poster boy for On Road) wrote a cheque so we could keep off road alive. Then myself Luke and Earl(all On Road guys) all put together a great off road season. Since then we have grown both types of racing as one club. So explain to me how KRC isn't off road?
Thats what i thought krc is both
Old 08-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Sponsorship

Yes I'm sponsoring KRC as both on road and off road I was given the impression the onroad guys were getting new black carpet this year my comment about off road was in reply to a complaint about some issues your having with your off road track.

Guys I'm not interested in the politics of the club or how you guys run it my goal is to help the club with anything I can it doesn't matter to me if it's on road or off road.

Your off road season is already planned and set in stone I assume now your in the planning stages for on road.

There will be kits and give sways for the onroad portion of the club I will make sure both sides get the same opportunity and will be sponsored for both seasons indoor and outdoor.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hi.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.