Search
Like Tree24Likes

KRC RACING (KELOWNA R/C RACING CLUB)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2021, 05:40 PM
Tech Regular

Default Father's day race

Thank you to everyone who came out this past weekend for our event!! That was awesome and can't wait to do it again.
A big thanks to all the sponsors that made it happen.
Watkin Motors Ford for the use of their lot, without that, we had nowhere to race. It was a great location with many people stopping by to check out the action. Thanks for the awesome location!!
Make My Fun Hobbies, they made some sweet prizes for all the racing that went on. MMF has given us his trailer to use to make our club mobile and given us a way better way to promote the RC clubs in the area. Thank You for being there for the club.
Home Depot also helped us out with some much needed supplies for the track as well. Thank you very much.
Also a huge thanks to the Vancouver guys that came out to support us. Keith Yu, Jesse Galang and Nospoon thanks for making the trip. You guys gave Luke Pittman someone to race and put on quite the show for the crowd.
Thank you to everyone that made it out. I know the Saturday night rain and some last minute circumstances kept a few racers away, but I hope to see you all at the next one.
Saturday night was a bit of a tough go, the unsuspecting rain definitely put a damp...er on things and but us behind on setup. We got the track 90% ready to go, so good job everyone!! Thank you everyone that showed up earlier to help with setup.
Sunday we were able to get the track prep, timing loop, and computer setup that we couldn't do on Saturday. For everyone that came, thanks for your patience.
Racing was great! I had fun to finally get out running my onroad cars again, I don't know about you, but I had a blast!! We got 3 got 3 qualifiers in and triple mains that added more run time for each class. Some of the highlights were definitely; the TC stock guys running that high precision level of driving. Luke Pittman running his head turning Nitro car that made people stop what they're doing and give full attention to the track.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
AAA.pdf (133.5 KB, 30 views)
R4_Race_08_F1_A2-Main.pdf (38.6 KB, 40 views)
Old 10-25-2021, 09:53 PM
Tech Regular

Default 2021/2022 season

I totally forgot to post up on here, here it is
2021/2022 Race Scheduled!!
Racing is for everyone!!
Oct 23/24
Nov 6/7 & 20/21
Dec 4/5 & 18/19
Jan 8/9 & 22/23
Feb 5/6
Febtober fest trophy race 18/19/20
Mar 5/6 & 12/13
We will be following the covid precautions and limiting our club racing to 49 people.
50 people or more is considered an event and other steps are included in that. Just thought I'd get these dates out there, let's get as much racing in as we can just incase things change with covid.
See you trackside!!
Old 10-25-2021, 11:20 PM
Tech Regular

Default Results

I'd like to thank everyone that show up. We had some new faces, and some new to racing as well, Welcome to the club!! A big shout out to =AZXDETy6HBpDPG-NqnH3VV0X4CIVX41xCaUeKFQm2bdGW4bm9oAD4Idn0Iehcia1G Mp85Rl2uhnkrszSfapbhG2HhOJ0naRkIvzO34metus5tBfGbQk oUl-FmClh-l2VREOJoFP7D5J2aRGrb-36N2K-TJCD7VrqKGtFjimmxLFrqgojStdcHTyKmdovOcncNIw&__tn__ =-]K-R]Luke Pittman that took the time to help out everyone all weekend. Thanks to =AZXDETy6HBpDPG-NqnH3VV0X4CIVX41xCaUeKFQm2bdGW4bm9oAD4Idn0Iehcia1G Mp85Rl2uhnkrszSfapbhG2HhOJ0naRkIvzO34metus5tBfGbQk oUl-FmClh-l2VREOJoFP7D5J2aRGrb-36N2K-TJCD7VrqKGtFjimmxLFrqgojStdcHTyKmdovOcncNIw&__tn__ =-]K-R]Kim Cey and =AZXDETy6HBpDPG-NqnH3VV0X4CIVX41xCaUeKFQm2bdGW4bm9oAD4Idn0Iehcia1G Mp85Rl2uhnkrszSfapbhG2HhOJ0naRkIvzO34metus5tBfGbQk oUl-FmClh-l2VREOJoFP7D5J2aRGrb-36N2K-TJCD7VrqKGtFjimmxLFrqgojStdcHTyKmdovOcncNIw&__tn__ =-]K-R]Channing Cey for letting us park the club trailer at their place. Huge thanks to Travis Ferris for the storage trailer and making the club more mobile. Everything went smoothly all weekend long and I can't wait to do it again.
Attached Files
R4_Race_05_F1_A-Main.pdf (34.2 KB, 38 views)
R4_Race_03_TC Stock_A-Main.pdf (36.9 KB, 44 views)
R4_Race_02_TC Stock_B-Main.pdf (32.0 KB, 19 views)
R4_Race_01_Mini_A-Main.pdf (31.9 KB, 32 views)
Old 01-25-2022, 02:38 PM
Tech Regular

Default Club Race Results

Here are the quick results from last race. For more for each heat, check out our Facebook page. See everyone next race in 2 weeks.
Attached Files
AAA.pdf (108.1 KB, 44 views)
Old 02-21-2022, 02:42 PM
Tech Regular

Race Day!!
I don't know about you, but I had a fun day. Thanks to everyone that came out for one of the last days, just 2 more to go. We got as much racing in till 4pm, we managed to get a couple more in. I'd like to give a big shout out to Byron and Doug for all the extra help out there today, Thank you. For everyone that volunteered today for the Novice class, you showed great support to the up coming racers. Just a few more years and they will be racing you. The layout was a bit tricky and being there for the practice paid dividends to the ones that came out for that.
For more results, check out our Facebook page. Okanagan RC Racing
Thanks Everyone!!
Attached Files
AAA.pdf (240.1 KB, 40 views)
Old 02-27-2022, 08:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Does the club have a website?
Old 03-07-2022, 03:28 PM
Tech Initiate

What's the schedule look like for the 12/13th.
practice/qually's and main
practice and qually's/ main
or is Saturday just set up and racing Sunday?

Thanks

Old 03-15-2022, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default web site

Originally Posted by Eyks
Does the club have a website?
We don't currently have one, we use Facebook for everything. We do have one in the works again.
check out for more info
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrX...PAkUnekAAJY9M-
Old 03-15-2022, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racenuts
What's the schedule look like for the 12/13th.
practice/qually's and main
practice and qually's/ main
or is Saturday just set up and racing Sunday?

Thanks
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up on here. I see that you got us on facebook