Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
Looking for R/C tracks and racing communities in the GTHA (still around in 2022) >

Looking for R/C tracks and racing communities in the GTHA (still around in 2022)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khyron

Looking for R/C tracks and racing communities in the GTHA (still around in 2022)

Old 03-31-2022, 08:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? Looking for R/C tracks and racing communities in the GTHA (still around in 2022)

Greetings all! I'm interested in getting back into R/C after many years out of the hobby, and am located between Hamilton and Toronto.

Would love to find out what, if any, racing action may still be happening around southern Ontario? I realize a lot of hobby shops and tracks are RIP due to COVID-19, but would like to figure out what local resources may still exist to seek out and support. I am especially interested in indoor racing as it lasts year-round and doesn't depend on weather, but I will take whatever I can find!

I'm not on Facebook, so this seemed a good place to start asking around. Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
xfbaap likes this.

Last edited by khyron; 03-31-2022 at 01:05 PM.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Unfortunately the majority of tracks in Ontario run things on Facebook. Check out Otterville, Phoenix RC, Elite, Xtreme RC, DORC (currently closed and looking for new property.) Barnyard, Niagara RC, Outlaw ( I think they are looking for a new home). There might be a track in Hamilton that is ran by the the old Hotrods but I'm not sure of the name and if it's still running. Check Skycraft in Hamilton, they are fairly well stocked and support the rc racing scene.
Indoor on road tracks are Phoenix, Niagara and Outlaw.
Xtreme is indoor offroad carpet.
The rest are outdoor dirt 1/8 scale or 1/10 scale.

Last edited by Pharcyed; 04-01-2022 at 06:24 AM.
Old 04-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Tech Adept

Yeah we definitely need to bring back the rc scene to the souther Ontario area
Old 04-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Phoenix RC Raceway..............100 Four Valley Dr, Vaughan, ON L4K 4T9 (Big race coming up May 1)

R/C Niagara Indoor..............7 Park Avenue, Saint Catharines, ON, Canada

Outlaw RC Motorsports............was in the Seaway Mall in Welland up to last December. I hear they have a new facility pending but not sure where it is yet.

Kingston R/C Racing...............337 Bath rd., Kingston, ON.